Adex Pump Incoming

All the technicals look amazing and this is the rock bottom floor. We've hit bedrock, folks. Conservative estimates show us moving to 30k sats by 6am eastern a small drop with some consolidation, then a move to 34k.

With that being said, grab yourself a bag and get comfy! It's a gonna be a smooth ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=aowa2mBRGec&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=J2RTVxDHxVw&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool, wish you told me that before i bought in and lost -35% of my position you fucking cunt

Can you elaborate on these fundamentals, I was looking at the chart a couple of days ago and decided against it and can't get to a Comp right now

Technicals I mean

Nothing is happening, there is no news for a while and there is no working product, yet.

Forget about losses of yesterday and look upon the big gains over the next two days!

Heres some smooth jams to help

music.youtube.com/watch?v=aowa2mBRGec&feature=share

music.youtube.com/watch?v=J2RTVxDHxVw&feature=share

this made me lol irl

You want technicals? Well the RSI looks mighty fine if you look past the next hour, macd has been bottomed out for days, the as shit is primed for reversal. Meme lines are lining up again, twitter sentiment is suoer positive!

god i hope ur right

Were you the one shilling this shitcoin?
I should have never listened to you

I sold at a 25% loss from your shilling last thread. You owe me 3 bticoins, maggot

Can someone link to this thread where OP conned you all?

That was a different guy.

(besides this one)

Here comes the two day retrace

looks like a double bottom

>weak hands that cant buy the low ITT

This is a solid coin, I'll be looking down on you losers from the moon.

i think now is a perfect time to buy , its a solid project , have good volume , more exchanges to come . but offcourse if you bought near ATH then you need to wait alittle longer

Moving some btc from cold storage to buy a fuck tonne.

Gonna push this baby to 27,000 solo!

i mean look everything is tanking now bcoz btc , some alts are more then other , adx is associated with neo so its taking a bigger hit , but if you buy at this price i guarantee easy 2x in upcoming weeks

I'm down a few btc, ain't even worried. When it rebounds it will be of epic proportions.

Low market cap, low circulating supply, good team, good partnerships, announcements coming. Still needs to be added to more exchanges.

spot on

If you're going to shill, you have to do a better job.

how is that shilling, it's stating facts about the coin.

retard

"I'm down a few bitcoins, ain't even worried" "Moving some btc from cold storage to buy a fuck tonne. Gonna push this baby to 27,000 solo" If this isn't shilling I don't know what is. You know what, if op is correct and it indeed starts moving to 30k, I'll throw some btc at it.