Veeky Forums is no longer that cool new board you could browse every now and then to learn interesting tidbits of...

>Veeky Forums is no longer that cool new board you could browse every now and then to learn interesting tidbits of history instead of standardized memes and rehashed topics

I suppose everyone grows up eventually.

/leftypol/ is killing this board

Regular /pol/ it's also doing his share

Funny thing, it's like their mere existence here violates the 25 years rule

>University kids LARPing as revolutionaries
>20 something conservatives LARPing as NSDAP
>Bolivian idiot LARPing as an Inca
>Dipshit "anthropologist" LARPing as a WE WUZ
>Dozens of others
LARPing has gone too far on this board

It's just a game revenge where someone got assblasted and came back to trigger some faggots who get baited easily. Leftypol and rightpol has been doing it intensively for 2 months approximately, maybe more. And when someone tries to point it out, they literally focus on the post explaining it and start strawmanning or doing literally anything to discredit the entire argument. For example: a typo, "Wrong.", "lol no", etc.

It will never stop, because I'm the one who got triggered by the constant spam of off-topic diahrrea and now two months later I'm just enjoying derailing threads baiting retards because mods don't do their job and don't bad nor report people who deserve it for posting off-topic shit or just they don't obey the 25 year rule.

Fuck this board.

i'm new to his but...
Make/his/GreatAgain?

tbf the peruvian incatard is easy to spot and avoid, it's euros who keep getting baited
the idpol wars between the /pol/ boards is too much, and jannies/mods are nonexistent in this place

>euros
The people who keep denying I.S. are united statians clearly.

His posts are fucking atrocious with his gay little "hehehe" shit though

>Veeky Forums is no longer...

Fuck off with the nostalgic delusions. If you think it's bad now than it was never good to begin with. There was no "golden age".

Fuck off contrarian idiot. Veeky Forums hasn't even existed for 2 years yet, people would know vividly if the board was better; and it was.

I warned you faggots that a history board wouldn't work!
I WARNED you!
You wouldn't listen though because I'm just some user, and what the fuck do I know about anything right?

t. /pol/lack that originally posted on /pol/ as a center-leftist at the time when he said "a history board will be a mistake it will be nothing but holocaust denial and nazi threads" but is now hard-right

The only thing I didn't see coming was the rise of leftypol, and for that I blame my at the time ideological blindspot toward marxist cancer.

/leftypol/ is such a joke it's not even worth mentioning, it's literally a bunch of gay teenagers having a LARP, even their home board is mostly /pol/ shitposts last I looked

There was a golden week maybe but then the shitty "memes" started, beginning with that cancerous meme with the retard Spanish king, and it was all downhill from there.

> but is now hard-right
holy shit youre a cuck

>le me me fer fee le nostalgia xd

Fuck off reddit

I just wanna talk about T H E O T T O M A N S

cry some more about it red.

>left/right dichotomy

keep on projecting your insecurities. I seriously doubt you were ever "center left" in the first place and are just using it rhetorically to garner sympathy. If you were then it shows how impressionable you are falling for /pol/ memes and propaganda.

>you're brainwashed if you're not a anti white cuck like me!

It wasn't /pol/ propaganda that turned me, I resisted that for years.

It was seeing the way leftists LIE that turned me. It was watching activist livestreams of "peaceful protesters" that turned their cameras away whenever the people they marched with would stop to beat someone up who complained about their blocking traffic. It was realizing that the Nazis are viewed the same way Medieval peasants viewed witches and heretics while no one bats an eye at the LITERAL communists that riddle our society.

THAT is what turned my hard-right, the realization that leftists are EVIL is what radicalised me, not some infographic about Jews or black crime.

>anti white cuck
>everybody that doesn't htink like me is anti-white!

i don't see why you have to construe it as a manichean conflict, as though only leftists can be evil and liars when a big part of "hard" right wing ideology is unapologetically lying for propagandistic purposes (hitlers "big lie" idea in mein kampf) or for perpetuating lies to keep social cohesion (the "noble lie" of plato's republic), or enforcing hierarchy despite the huge abuses inherent in keeping hierarchy (not that alternatives are better, but its a denial of reality). Of course, the left is just as capable of this shit too, but pidgeonholing your mortal enemy as demonic is contrary to learning and gaining knowledge, which is what this board strives for.

It's absolutely no one's fault except the mods. Even on Veeky Forums standards it's atrocious. A single non retarded mod could fix this board in minutes.

>constant "why do leftists hate whites" threads
>constant africa is a shithole threads
>constant hitler threads
>constant DA JOOS threads
>constant holocaust denial threads
>constant race and iq threads
Yeah, it's totally not /pol/ killing the board, it's the two tankie threads per week.

t. /leftypol/

So it was /pol/ propaganda after all.

>but pidgeonholing your mortal enemy as demonic is what this board strives for.

Sounds about right to me.

Honestly, I would argue that the /int/ bullshit is worse than the /pol/ bullshit.

And how many threads do we get a week of

>Burgers suck
>French suck
>Le Eternal Anglo
>Eternal Kraut
>Turkposting
>Inca fellator and his "Eurangautan"
>Constant military history with 0 analysis and just going on about how badass your country is and how shit the other country is.

Those are neither /pol/ or leftypol. Of course, there's normal board garbage that a mod would need to clean.

So you support those topics?
>constant africa is a shithole threads
>constant hitler threads
>constant DA JOOS threads
>constant holocaust denial threads
>constant race and iq threads

Like I said, they're /int/. That board is all about country dickwaving.

No, I'm just saying they're less prevalent and rancid turds than the constant country bullshit ones.

this is a legitimate question though

If we compare which one topic has more threads it would be like this:
>hitler
>eternal anglo/kraut
>africa baits
>all the rest int garbage
>military stories
>joos, holocaust
>race, iq, why do leftist guy, inca, etc
How do we solve this?

Proper mods. It's obviously the same couple of people every time.

>/leftypol/ is killing this board
>implying that /pol/ isn't either

>Leftypol not exist

>reenter board
>first page
>b-b-but leftypol
I honestly believe that the same /pol/tards that make these threads are the ones that are trying to spread the leftypol narrative to divert attention.

>this is a legitimate question though
do you have statistics proving so?

>/pol/ is going to come here and meme at us, you guys
>I know, let's become exactly as retarded, that will stop them
>Guys, why is Veeky Forums so retarded?

>>Inca fellator and his "Eurangautan"
i find that guy quite funny actually

Why did you screencap my post?

We just need more memes about people in history and not stay in Europe with them.

Why do you SJW cuckolds want to protect leftypol so badly?

The majority of leftists do want tp commit white genocide

[citation needed]
stop pushing your bullshit propaganda here

It's not propaganda, you anti white cucks support black supremacists

Fuck no, it's been the same since the origin, with less memes.
Idiots flinging shit, baiters and baited, and the ocasional good tidbit.

Shill harder /leftypol/ and /reddit/

It's always been shit because it was born from /int/ essentially, but unlike /int/, Veeky Forums takes itself *way* too seriously. When you have a boards based around finding "the truth" you will always get obnoxious people espousing their version of the "truth". Before Rei and @IC, there was Wolfsheim and Constantine. Different sophists, same shit spouted. Only difference is that there weren't any kangz memes back when we first started, that's it.

What the fuck does "pigeonhole" mean? Can't you fuckers read a book and use a lucid word instead of reddit jargon?

>implying history itself isn't full of meme controversies
So...did the Soviets prepare an invasion or not...

Yes, I'm sure you are quite the avid reader if you don't recognise basic, everyday English words and think they are "Reddit jargon".

How does one become a mod?

Wait for an opening.

This whole place is always for shitposts.

There are probably 2 or 3 out of every 10 posts are good, rest of them are always shit!

Reminder that it's literally /pol/tards and newfags killing the site with their cancerous shit

there's nothing wrong with trying to take history seriously. i'm fine with the memes and the shitposting but this board would have no reason to exist if there weren't some serious posters

>Can't you fuckers read a book and use a lucid word instead of reddit jargon?
lmao, so just because you've never heard of a common english word you call it reddit? i'm cracking up desu

all you are doing is making baseless accusations against me on an anonymous message board. and who the do you think you are? you don't have psychic abilities. you don't know me. and you certainly don't know history, or anything about politics if you interpret everyone's position through "vocally pro-white" or "automatically anti-white if you don't say heil hitler and we must secure a future for white people" in every post. fuck you and fuck your attempts to be an ideological police trying to shoehorn everyone into your ideological categories.

/pol/tards deserve the guillotine for ruining imageboardd
I mean, they're a fucking joke now have you seen their gay little rallies where they get their asses beat and puss out when confronted

Yeah just goes to show how this board went to shit after 1 week
Im literally only here rn because Veeky Forums got mentioned on /leftypol/, I left Veeky Forums a long time ago and things have only gotten more lame

stop replying to an obvious shitposter you fucking retard

Eh, older Veeky Forums was filled with >HRE
threads, "did christianity cause the roman empire to collapse?", and threads sucking off capitalism, and some other stuff i forgot.

Half a dozen africa threads are doing that crap, but somehow even worser.

Seriously, seems the only place i can have a serious talk about anything is Veeky Forums(except some ancap cuck that constantly raises his head)
That's just euros memeing each other.

Also, eurangutan guy is funny.

Duh, /pol/ is famous for false-flagging

Bismark "I must unite x people" memes were pretty fun

>Ban anything that mentions "race in Africa/Africa is a shithole without any defense for that opinion"
>Ban "its another Germany ruins everything/German hate" or any other racial hatred thread for that matter
That'll fix most of the problems on the board.

desu those are probably false flags

Reminder that there will never be another Veeky Forums thread that matches up to this one ever again.

Just gives &humanities back to Veeky Forums

This desu

user, you cannot say reasonable things here!

>Charles
>almost 2 years old
Haha no

So fucking this, I understand that "& humanities "was added to talk about archeology and all that, so discipline related to history but it's only used as an excuse to justify political shitposting and other bait thread because they are "humanities".
Or we could keep "& humanities" but the mod should ban every thread breaking the 25 years rules.

>Or we could keep "& humanities" but the mod should ban every thread breaking the 25 years rules.
ehh, I dunno. I do think there are valid humanities topics, and it would be awfully weird to say, allow the discussion of a law or a case passed/decided 25 years ago but not 10 years ago.

It's mostly to prevent thread about current event who always end up being a shitflinging contest between /pol/, /leftypol/ and troll pretenting to be one of the two depending of what will gave them more (you).

So ban the shitflingers, not the topics.

you mean /pol/, /leftypol/ is a spook that /pol/ chases throughout the internet

how many manhours do you think our glorious powers that be are actually willing to spend moderating this shithole?

Judging by moderation as is, 0.

Now you see why things need to be carpetbanned, everything else is just time intensive.

more panning, less gold in payout.

Look at this butthurt leftypol shill

Suk a Chinese """"""penis""""""

The solution isn't to carpetban, it's to get mods who actually do their fucking jobs.

mods need to introduce an upvote system and something like reddit gold so the best comments will be voted up

Browsing Veeky Forums on mobile is cancerous. I tried it like 4 years ago that shit was weak.

Upvoted

edit: wow guys thanks for the gold zomg!

or, you know, they could moderate too

that'd help

The faggot is still to blame and he should be banned.

We've been getting quite a few influx of alt-left shitposting this board with shitty memes.

I'm not denying that but we have /pol/types regularly create threads that while some are technically board appropriate are really low quality and stupid

True. It feels like Veeky Forums is being attacked from all sides.

/leftypol/ is literally just a /pol/ false flag.

Try Clover, it's much better and more organized. It's only for Android though.

>constantly cry about people using /pol/ as a boogeyman
>instead use a board with 5 users as one

>alt-left
>direct aping of trumpspeak
you should be embarrassed desu

>lmao just get new mods guise

How fucking new are you? All the mods are moots old buddies and have been mods since forever, and hiro doesn't give a fuck as long as ad revenue comes streaming in.