Not buying the etheroll dip

Lol
Just a reminder this a working product , already making profit and paying dividends despite minimal marketing.

Next dividend period is November and it doubled in price in the run up to the last one

Meanwhile biz is losing money on coins which are barely an idea on a whitepaper

>checks price
>still above $1
>not buying

Looks like the next dividend will be double the last dividend. If this trend continues i will be able to live off the dividend so im busy stacking more.

I do not buy scams

the dividend is rising andis projected to rise a lot in the future, thats why no one is selling and everyone is hodling

well that's nice. guess there's no reason to shill it then

Then buy etheroll DICE

There is one reason: to help all my buddies on Veeky Forums get rich.

T. Original ETH shill

Oh yeah you sure convinced me, buy dice on etherbombay sirs, you make big gains

Only one gambling sites getting my.money and that's bitdice

Why are there so many nodicers on Veeky Forums

This little dice game contract is literally the 7th biggest gas user on the ethereum network. If you take out all the ICOs its the second biggest gas user after the ENS!

It's the only fully functional, profitable Dapp on ethereum. Buy it

Not decentralised
Not provably fair

>Not decentralised
what. it operates on chain

>Not provably fair
it is tho. thats one of their selling points

Also, anyone can set up their own website tapping into the etheroll bankroll and earn money from the ad revenue. Its completely open.

I think you'll find it doesnt.

i was holding 20k dice, sold out and caused the crash recently because the dumbass dev REFUSES to do any marketing. Took my eth and spent it on chain/dice icos

The fucked up part is the community is awesome - they've built tons of apps like myetheroll which is a calculator, as well as a EV tracker

Dev is doing jack shit - slowest mother fucker I've ever seen.

>Why are there so many nodicers on Veeky Forums
Wait, are you talking about bitdice or etheroll?

How do you manage to even type that post with hands that weak?

Dev cant really do anything right now, they can only wait for metropolis and status.im to be ready then the UI changes will be implemented and the vast marketing budget put to good use.

Well if you're holding dice now, you're holding my bags, thanks. Sold during distribution from .03 down to .012. Went all in on some ICOs. But enjoy your 4 percent quarterly :^)

I'll pick them back up from you in a couple months before distribution begins again

Maybe in the meantime the dev can learn to fucking listen to those of us who actually have done business in that industry before. You don't market when the platform is ready, you market early and OFTEN to build a brand over time. Yes, it is currently slow, but it will get better - and you build the idea in people's minds early that Etheroll is the first and foremost gambling DAPP.

He doesn't get it - it's like the dev is some IT guy who is so focused on making something PERFECT that he loses sight of what it is. This isn't a medical device that people are relying on to save their lives, it's a fucking gambling DAPP, and people WILL use it (currently 50 DAUs). Could be so much more if he would market this shit.

1% edge is low? HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHHÀHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHÀHHAHÀHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahhahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

Edgeless has 0% house edge. Go away, Pajeet.

Could be so much more if he would market this shit.

Yes so buy it now before that happens

So how much would I make in dividends if I put in 3 ETH?

Edgeless is not 100% provably fair or decentralised

Myetheroll.com

Etheroll has 7m coins, you're waiting for the market cap to be under 7m before investing? It's already tiny compared to other cryptos at 27m considering everything is already fully functional.

How much was the dividend payout?

TaaS first dividend payout was officially 0.28$ per TaaS, but it in reality approached 0.38$ per Taas due to the snapshot being taken when Eth was 200$, rising to 300$ slowly over the following days.. Trying to gauge which tokens provide the best dividends overall and are proven good, stable holds.

Platform needs to be improved before a full roll out - ethereum updates etc

'Online gambling accounts for 33% of all gambling in Britain, new figures released today reveal.

Gambling Commission industry statistics show that between April 2015 and March 2016 the online gambling operators generated a Gross Gambling Yield (GGY1) of £4.5billion. '

And that's Britain only

Stay poor biz

How much do I need to own to get a decent dividend return?

Myetheroll.com calculator

>needing 1.3k invested to get 10$ returns
no thanks