The state of NBN and Telstra (aus Veeky Forums thread)

NBN's Official Statement:
>our primary responsibility is to protect the interest of our investors, the Australian taxpayers.

*slow clap*

Great job cunts, NBN Co has successfully:
>added 100b to the national debt
>failed to roll out a 20-year-out-of-date fibre network
>failed to roll out a compromised HFC network, that guarantees slower speeds than the existing cable network
>failed to cooperate with our largest Telco to clean up this shit show the government created

Really great shit cunts, love paying a 35% income tax and 10% sales tax to watch you anal fuck my other investments.

Telstra really seemed like a great investment at $5 a few years ago

Should've just waited for 5g. More than enough bandwidth for 99% of the shitposting retards out there. Fuck your latency, gaymer.

Telstra is offering free fibre to the basement upgrades for any corporate building in sydney city with existing telstra network. Through the NBN.
Where does the money come from.

australian gamers have learned to deal with the ping. it gives us an edge over everyone else and if we had to play with actual good connection then idk we'd probably be shit

Comes from Telstra to keep their customers happen. It should be a free upgrade to remain competitive.

This ticks me off. How the fuck can we get it through their thick skulls that the entire plan was and still is a huge steaming pile of crap? No matter how much we complain they'll just spew out the usual generic statements, acknowledging absolutely none of our complaints as they continue to screw us over even harder. Imagine how things could have been if we were lucky enough to get Google Fibre or something instead of this rubbish network from some incompetent out of touch team working with the government.

They should have just contracted Telstra to roll out the network instead of creating NBN.Cum

Their stock would have been at $6 by now, and it probably would have cost the taxpayers 1/3 as much.

Where is the bitch that called me a shill for talking aboit A2M when it was 2.40 six months ago

People working on nbn projects that get caught shit talking the nbn on social media are blacklisted from all nbn projects. not even joking

Fuck, never thought I'd see an asx related thread amongst all this shilling of shitcoins.

Sold my TLS and dumped into STO around 2 months ago. Should have sold at 6+

They used to be daily generals were we could shill our own pump and dump scams until all this crypto currency shilling started shitting up Veeky Forums

I listened to all the Veeky Forums memes last year, thanks guys. I'm only down $1300 :^)

Since this is now an ASX Thread, when is HSO going to get a break?

Same

I miss the asx general

Damn! Those A2M gains look comfy. Really wish I bought more than 1k.

Holy fuck MLS, I'm glad I jumped off at 9ยข, that shit is dead weight.

Same, looking through my trade history; so many speculative mining stocks. Everyone was hyped for Australian lithium.

Is anyone holding
SAS
BRN
AGO?

DCC has been looking super good. Wimped out on buying in 2 weeks ago cause wanted cryptos am regrets now

Hope you guys bought AGY while it was going sideways for months

Thought I accidentally came across an archived thread from 2010.

I guess the weird hipster types who trade stocks while cryptocurrency is a thing still exist. Actually very fascinating.

You're a bit fucked in the head if all your assets lay in crypto m8. Shit could cave in any second. I trade both.