DNT

Press F to pay respects

S

>He was persuaded by the cartoons.

Blame the chings they have weak hands

Love your reasoning. The coin that doesn't do anything shouldn't even be traded on exchanges, then everyone would be rich

it will comeback, almost everyone has it in the portfolio. Chings like you don't see the bigger goal.

Once it goes on Brittex and gains volume, chings will follow. Chings always dump, look at antshares history, and ZRX.

It will come back because people have them in wallets?:) jesus dude, go buy espers on yobit, it'll also come back

it will, faglets like you don't see long term

So you be sayin, hol up, hol up, you be sayin that people shouldn't be trading it now, but then when it's hypothetically added to bittrex (never gonna happen and everyone knows it), then people should start trading it and everyone will be rich?

Depends your definition of long term.

If you mean years, thats too long in this volatile market. New sanction can appear anyday now and completely destroy dnt or shitcoins in general. And honestly, I don't DNT actually becoming a thing because it requires markets to trust in it which will take years.

Dnt had a good idea. But, it's was before it's time.

Simple as that, don't take personally kid. And don't get emotional with shitcoins. Because it's just bizness

lol, you will be hitting yourself one day when you couldt get DNT for this price. Came here to say chings have weak hands, I bet its triggering you faglet ching.

by long term we mean about 2-3 months. Just bought for 5eth. Another 5 eth waiting for dipp down to sub 8c.

5 coins are getting added sept 5, zrx and dnt will probably be amongst them.

This coin has only been out for two weeks. Here's the timeline:
> ICO release...
> gets an initial pump, like all of the other legit ICOs
> small correction...
> sees its first pump shortly after the initial ICO pump
> Whales literally quindrupled their investments this way
> So far we have two pumps in short intervals
> The "real" pump always surpasses the short pump after the initial pump
> *shakes out the weak hands*
> This is a $0.40 coin
It does suck to baghold though, because September is pretty hot. Crypto is moving too fast too.

Boy, soon you won't be able to buy it for any price cuz this shitcoin will be delisted from all exchanges

Oh for sure, together with blockcat mbrs and espers

I don't know why you even here to begin with even if you not involved with DNT

Go play with your own coins faglet

I'm here for my personal amusement (^:
It's hilarious how dummies like you can get so emotionally attached to a coin that you completely ignore common sense

Well faglet, we will see who wins In the end.

WE

ARE

POOR

Bought into the memes?

Not just bought into, emotionally invested! Say something bad about their shitcoin and you'll get an autistic racist outburst.