OMG NEWS JUST CAME OUT

MCDONALD'S PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED. THIS IS HUGE. twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/902844287557148673?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/omise_go/status/902866704383885316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to buy my mcburger and kathoey with my OMG

>buy bigmac meal and chocolate shake with your omg
>6 hours later its shit
>6 years later its a lambo

Nice just bought 100k burgers.

And this is where it truly begins.

We've arrived at the strip now and started ascending the steps to the crew seating area of the craft. There are still people on the ground mocking us, laughing at us.

We just smile at them, secure in the knowledge that they are the homeless beggars of the future destined for misery in the slums of the future.

Our future.

We all know we made the right choice. The thrusters have yet to engage but the final checks are most certainly well underway.

To say that this is a golden moment in the history of mankind would be an understatement.

If you are holding OMG right now you are one of a select few destined to stand above the rest of humanity as a monument to what is achievable by making the right choice at the right time.

Yes you will be able to afford a Lambo.

Yes you will be able to afford a mansion.

Yes you will be able to afford a private island.

But more importantly, you will own this: a stake in the future of the entire fucking planet.

>404

This has been known for months and was priced in long ago

This is still ground floor for what's to come in September.

>stop loss triggers
>news comes out
>price goes up

That's what you get for being gay.

>Maccas run get in or get fucked!

Bought 10k (srsly)

How many quarter pounders can you buy next year for 1 OMG?

>stake

What did he mean by this?

Just bought 17.59. Got cucked out of more because I was too slow filling my order

Your post earlier was amazing as well. Would donate you some omg but,you're already about to be filthy rich

>Would you like gains with that?

buy order set for 10.21
wbu guys?

>tfw in the future 10omg will be enough to buy your own mcdonalds franchise

Was a rumor

Guys,

Did some insiders know this was coming out? It was odd how price mooned 20% before news was released.

i swear this is the same NEO lazytown poster

the meme triangles predicted it, my friend

there was another rumour going around the other day.

fukken maccas run cunts!

Maybe, but even then, it already had an upwards trend and was steady as fuck the last week, something was about to happen.

There are also news coming out in september right ?

YOU get a ladyboy! YOU get a ladyboy! You ALL get ladyboys!

yesterday a kind user with insider information literally told us something big was going to drop today. and that isnt even the big news apparently
strap in

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.

>tour & photo op with a CEO = partnership

You guys are too fucking gullible.

Yeah, more stuff still coming.

>formally confirmed

You apparently can't read.

>Apple partnership

I hope it's not like ripple news

At this point I'm really thinking them anons posting about their insider info aren't lying. Can't wait for Sept

>tour & photo op with a CEO = "formally confirmed"

You guys are too fucking gullible.

You mean fake and posted by a PnD group?
It obviously is lol. But go for it kiddo

twitter.com/omise_go/status/902866704383885316

"There is definitely so much more news in Sept. But not announcing dates, so stay tuned! Re-read the whitepaper in the meantime"

>brb reading whitepaper again

> no omger detected

I've posted a couple of times about my insider info (I'm in a skype group with some whales) and been called a lier and a shill but its no skin off my back.

This is the first taste of something much bigger. If you don't know that by now then you probably never will but I'll tell you this much:

The whales in my group are continuing to accumulate because even if OMG was selling for $50 a token right now, it would still be a fucking bargain considering what the future holds for this coin.

Maybe I am a shill, but my 'shilling' is going to make at least a few people on this board very fucking wealthy so I will continue to push this coin.

>not announcing dates
nigga could it be

>announcements about announcements

that always ends well

>formally confirmed our RELATIONSHIP

holy shit you faggots really fall for this salesman bullshit. this company will 1000% underdeliver on their vague insinuations and confidence will tank. can't wait to sell this FOMO moon in a few weeks.

where is the floor for omg/eth? .027?

>partnership with FUCKING MC DONALDS
>i-its a scam
kys

>partnership

sauce please.

cheers bruh, i went all in on a margin after seeing your post.

they setting up floors?

I went all in about 3 weeks ago the second plasma dropped, but since then your posts have really made me feel great ,so thank you sir. 15k omg here and my mom even bought 5k. Hopefully I will cheers you one day in bangkok as we are surrounded by hot non ladyboy Thai girls

L
O
L

Hes
Got
>No
>M
>G's

I'll see you guys there with a ladyboi on each arm.

More like a Ray Kroc of shit

Good argument.
Not.

can you be more vague -_-

>tfw bought OMG

breakout technicals.

traders are coming

Don't be retarded anons get in while you still can

Did ya'll miss the threads over the past month?

How many OMG do you need to make it to Lamboland?

400 OMG Minimum

are you a nigger or just retarded

The ones where the partnership with McD was rumored?

What about them?

I only have 100

Anyone thinking those pics mean anything at all (much less confirm any kind of partnership) is a retard.

If this partnership/collaboration was really "formally confirmed" you'd get pics of document signings, not pics of photo ops.

Are you seriusly Fuding OMG!
>its a top 20 coin ffs

>Are you seriusly Fuding OMG!
No.

I'm simply pointing out the obvious, that pics of people standing around don't mean "partnership formally confirmed!"

>pics of people standing around
"Today we formally confirmed our relationship."
you are fucking autistic or something

ignore him, he is been fuding OMG threads for a while now. Next he is gonna talk about how Thai people all have low IQ because of "biology"

>"Today we formally confirmed our relationship."
Right.
And where is the proof of that?

so you are saying someone who wants his (serious non scammy) business to do well, would do something as unprofessional and harmful as lying about partnerships?

you are so fucking stupid my man, keep fuding

BUY THE RUMOUR SELL THE NEWS
CYA OMKEKS

>why would people lie?

Jesus christ, are you 5?

lol, sold my omg for neo last week, haha

are you expecting a fucking court document?

wew
on a scale from 1 to 10, how badly do you wanna kill yourself?

Will you shut the fuck up? Why don't you like money?

Just something that indicates a partnership in a business venture.
Standing around does not do that at all.

stop replying to him

>26k buy wall
The whale will not let this fall

It's just $250, but still annoying, because I hodled omg a while but gave up last week.

sell the news. never forget.

Do you realize mcdonalds would suit the shit out of omg if they did something like this you are just stupid i bet you are 15 yo gtfo of my board

Talk me into NOT buying at ATH

>mcdonalds
This is McThai, it's actually a separate company. Hence why they have their own CEO.

66.0045 BTC 28450.35420269 OMG @ 0.00231999 BTC
god damn...

some nigger put up a buy wall 66 BTC

Huge whale support

>Mcthai
Are you seriously that retarded

enough to make you a filthy fat bitch. You wouldn't even fit in your lambo

How have you not learned by now that these walls are all fake? Once we get close to approaching it the whale will take it down

did I say it wasnt fake you massive faggot...

once everyone buys enough that 66 BTC wall will be removed and it will correct some maybe? I really need this shit back to 21 minimum.. missed that dip early this morning

"Sell the news" only applies to stocks, not crypto.
Look at the ethereum alliance news, it propelled the ETH moon mission for like 3 months

Guess what, the company's official name is McThai Co Ltd.

You'd rather be willfully ignorant and loud about it than informed, you're sure to go places buddy, keep it up.

I see a 165 sell wall at 280k

Gtfo go read a law book learn what a franchise does means

buy the rumor sell low familiam