REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't deserve the reward that's about to come. You were meant to be a nostox

>release day announced
>price tanks all the way up to it

oh i wonder why..

i wonder who is putting those 20BTC sell walls but actually don't sell

i also wonder who's having those 2 Btc buys open
and who's having like 10x 0.2 btc buys open

hmm...

totally never seen this before

What are you trying to say here

This coin attracted summer fags a lot more effectively than the rest and now none of them can comprehend low liquidity whale manipulation. Yet they whine and fud twice as much

someone has been accumulating for a while now

just 3 btc alone would up the price by 30-50%

like look how many 63/66 stx sell orders there are

the big boys want to suppress price and accumulate

Without a doubt, stox the most manipulated coin I've ever seen by far. Mostly just due to the shitty exchanges that its on.

I have no doubt the price is being suppressed but I can't see it changing until it hits bittrex. There's a wealthy group of people who benefit from keeping the price this low

welp up 30%

Chinks, i bet you

is liqui login working for you guys???

This would be 5x what it is now if it were on any decent exchanges.

I'm logged in, the markets are frozen though. Trollbox has huge delays. Liqui sucks ass

This coin hasn't even begun. It needs to be on Bittrex otherwise there's no volume.

Yah. Listing on Liqui defeated the porpoise of having an ICO. So now we have this period where everyone calls Stox a scam and no one wants to buy the coin because of how its being manipulated. They should have just sold to these kikes initially and gotten listed on a proper exchange. This is fucking horse pussy!

GO UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking 25% of my money is in this shit.

We need to spam these faggots to give us feedback on what is with going on with bittrex listing.

Do you lurk the Stox Slack?

>falling for the jewscam
It's like you forgot one of the most important rule in crypto : stay the fuck away from every kikecoins. They always turn out to be scams with terrible ROI.
Before you invest significantly in a project, check the team as well. If there is 2 kikes or more in it, pass on it, it's going to turn to shit.

No because it's shit. Any news there?

Stox is like a month out, faggot. It's too early to scream this hysterical bullshit.

I just checked their Telegram. They're bringing in 50 people per day to test their alpha. The nerds there are crying about Liqui and claiming it'll be on Binance soon. Bla bla about the price picking up tonight.