What's up guys? IOC bro here

What's up guys? IOC bro here.

Just giving you a friendly reminder that in about three weeks IOC will most likely double or triple in price.
Extremely low circulation of coins.
Product is finally being as the release date was announced yest during there live stream. Also they are going to the fintech awards and will be presenting IOC to 30,000 plus people at the end of September.

As always do your research.

I watched the live stream yesterday was really impressed. These guys are great. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings for them.

Where can I purchase them OP?

They are currently on bittrex. More exchanges to come once marketing goes into play

3 weeks only? Nice, but I rather jump on the BAT Mercury train.

I have 400 of them am I going to make it?

hang yourself with a better quality rope

DIONS, bro. DIONS.

Why not both?

Why you such a dick head

Because I know for sure BAT will receive an unholy pump. I'm not so sure about IOC.

That's why as always do research

Market cap has increased $7m in past three days and it's still a low market cap coin. This thing is going no where but up. Strap in, boys.

Fuck Coinbase takes forever

300 here
yes
>pump
no
>3 weeks of steady growth and a stable moon when DIONS releases
yes

I expect a sub $1 dip in the future, I'll wait.

Hahahahaha you expect it to dip below 250k SAT?

Hahahahaha. Fuck bro I'll buy the dip entire order book from 30k down. This shit is going to be amazing.

I'm strapped for 1000+ IOC.

Beam me up!

what's up, "bro"

are you the same "bro" who runs the "blockchainbros" reddit account that manages /r/IODigitalCurrency ?

You're gonna be waiting for a long time buddy.
10k IOC here I'm pretty sure this is going to be the next big thing. Think about if you bought 10k ANS when the market cap was $35m and think about where you would be now.

Who else
>top 250 address club
whale here?

who the fuck really thinks this shit gonna dip below 1 dollar HAHAHA

I'm trying to get as many as I can. Every paycheck goes into this.

See you on the moon user.

BAT, of all things, BAT? For what reason?

I want to put all my coin in this and not look at it until November 1st, but I am scared

Guys:
Main developer:
FYI. In three hours I will be attending an AMA in a very popular Slack channel with 4000+ traders. Cryptocopia. channel is currently invite only.

wat?

incoming IOC pump is what that means

Yeah! The team has worked on DIONS for over 3 years. It will launch in 2 years and it will go to $10! And in 5 years Chameleon will launch and we will go to the moon!

ouch

you realize it will be out in a month right? they already announced the release date... idk why u so stupid

you aren't Joel he doesn't go on Veeky Forums'
>he posts this every thread
DIONS will be either 3 weeks or shortly after 3 weeks, either way fintech is in 3 weeks and they strongly hinted at a DIONS release date + marketing
yew stoopid

>you aren't Joel he doesn't go on Veeky Forums'
nevermind just checked slack i see what u mean

let them fud all they want. We'll wave from the moon.

you are okay. I accept your apology.

I love IOC just bought 500 more. Hold til Christmas

smart man by XMAS we will be at the moon

I'll buy more as long as it's under 60k seems like a great buy.