/rgt/ - Robinhood General

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptoshills not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUbBtrfL7r0
nakedshortreport.com/index.php?index=NAK
youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjWJy5IXQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No edition edition?

LOL @ OTIC down 83%

Good idea or bad idea?

Their drug got approved overnight in premarket and they mooned a bit. I will sell early, but I'm worried that the rocket fuel may be all used up by now.

herp

Remember gentlemen, it only takes one stock to make you rich.

I really hate this coin threads sliding our threads. There were 5 threads about McD partnership with some shitty coin.

I'm more of a buy and hold investor, but I've really enjoyed holding FRSH and MGM on my Robinhood account.

FRSH has done really well and I think MGM will moon in the coming years with

> weed legalization
> NHL team
> NFL team
> boomers retiring to Vegas

Maybe we're investing in the wrong medium and the coin fuckers are right.

Errybody who bought the XIV congratulations the world didn't stop spinning and we're all still here.

Today is the last day for NAK to announce that partnership right, they're supposed to do it by September?

MGM was one of the first stocks I ever bought. I sold that shit for memes.

Please God I need someone to tell me how to be rich. It's not too late to cancel the order.

> get rich quickly over a short period of time

Hard to do. Winning the lottery or gambling on a shitcoin is about the only way.

> get rich slowly over a long period of time

That's much easier. Buy stocks in companies you think will exist and increase in value over the next 40 years, then throw all your savings (aside from an emergency fund) into your portfolio via a taxable brokerage account (Robinhood, Schwab, Fidelity, Vanguard etc.) or a tax-advantaged account (IRA, Roth, 401k etc.)

Sell MNKD? Is it time?

Should I nut the OTIC dip?

TO THE MOON

>negative 82%
god damn bloodbath

Buy when it's low

Or not.

>TMDM
Ha! You cant hurt me if I killed myself.

Just be careful senpai. It could become a penny stock at this rate

What happend to OTIC? What kind of news could do this?

is it time to dump CEI?

Should we get in DCIX today, or have we learned our lesson about these Greek shipping memes?

What houston construction companies are we investing in?

today is a hide behind xiv day for me

just bought a small position, this looks primed and ready for lift off

>AOBC
...i thought i bought the dip yesterday

>AOBC
fugg

fuck it i just sold it all

ill put this money to work elsewhere

Follow the FDA Drug Approval Calendar.

Jesus fucking christ, I didn't know the flooding was that goddamn bad.

That's insane.

Ahhh yes, we got our 1% today. Think we can get a second percent today? That would be so cool.

I'm hoping it can break mid 80s by the end of the week. Shit is long overdue

BZUN is dipping near its low from bad earnings last week

It was a meme stock up until then. Could potentially rise from the ashes

Yeah pretty bad. I think later this week I'll start looking for fema work down there even tho I don't live anywhere near texas. You can make like 3k a week when FEMA declares an area a disaster. All kinds of different work. Resources are gonna pour in.

The absolute persistence of you fuckers. You are the laughing stock of this board. Get with the times gramps.

>GBR

Goddamn, I'd love to help during something like this, but I've got nobody to watch my son for long periods of time since his mother works.

>Filling out job app for local police department

;(

When's NAK hitting $1.40s? I want some but it's a little too expensive for my taste right now

Why don't you fuck off, if you had September 15th $10 put options for OTIC you just made 2100% today.

>ADMS

CRBP doing a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=yUbBtrfL7r0

SYN as well.

Should I sell my NAK. Down .06.

Up 1.7k with apple. Should probably sell in case they follow their drastic drop trend after product release

Threads dead. Was everyone from Houston or something?

The market has been meh all month

A few tripfags committed suicide too =(

Just over here coping with the fact that my whole portfolio is green save for NAK.

Considering buying tons of NAK in case this is a dip.

Yeah I'm contemplating that as well.

you guys should really buy GBR

Grabbed more at .63

idk senpai

Its down 71% over the past year and it dropped a few cents since you first shilled it

Hopefully, I want it back to 31 these bags are heavy.

i first shilled it in the 20s.

its down for the year because thats what this stock does. It has a marketcap under 3 million, it has gone from $1 to over $3 MULTIPLE times. get in now before the spike Look at the history of it in the charts.

Been trading that very stock for almost 3 years.

Put everything I had in there when it was at 1.84

I've never been justed so hard.
I'm a fucking idiot.

nakedshortreport.com/index.php?index=NAK

Wouldn't worry.

Who watching RTNB Rn?

Explain?

Never buy at a high user

Never.

you need naked shorting explained? and how it could help a stock price go up?

Yes. Thread's dead educate us.

It's a lesson I'm learning. Lol
Only started trading a couple months ago.

Guess I'm gonna have to carry this weight till the shirt is over.

I was in at 1.81 but averaged down at 1.65. My own fault, I knew it was overbought. Still I don't see a reason to sell, I bought in anticipation of a partnership announcement and this dip has no bearing on that happening or not.

What's a good entry spot. RTNB Stock looks like a prime example of pump and dump

when shorts go to cover they have to buy from whoever is selling, if everyone holding stock holds stock high the shorts are going to have to jump for the lowest offer. this brings the stock price. With naked shorting the brokers loaning out the shares dont even have those shares to even loan out which could get real ugly for them when they go to cover their short position.

The only problem is alot of newbs don't understand how stocks work and how spread works like this guy he thinks a 1% move today on a stock thats thinly traded and with a market cap under 3 mill. with a spread of sometimes .05 is a bad move.. its not.. people just don't seem to understand much itt and they're too lazy to look into anything themselfs

youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw

I sold off at above $3 after buying in under 1.50, I would wait for it to bottom out under a dollar desu and watch from there

>Today is the last day for NAK to announce that partnership right, they're supposed to do it by September?

End of September, senpai. Strong hands.

bought AMD the other day at 12.04 just cuz fuck it, im doing shit everywhere else.
>its the only thing keeping me afloat
Not complaining though, its just topsy turvy.

>buy stock that user mentions yesterday because its been doing incredibly well
>it drops the next day

>buy stock that crashes 80% because Veeky Forums says to "buy low"
>it drops even further after I buy it

what the fuck am I doing wrong. im cursed

Don't just buy because it's low, it also has to have signs of a comeback.

Too late to get in on PIRS? How's NVDA for a long-term hold/?

You're chasing meme rockets and trying to catch falling knives user. Just buy the XIV wait and watch for the time to move to UVXY.

I feel it's KTOS you made the right move.

What are the signs?

I think AMD could run a bit more, server CPUs are finally out there and laptop APUs are coming and could be really special.

I'm not buying though, I sold at a loss 2 weeks ago and don't want to get a wash sale. Made a ton after earnings though, sold at 15.50.

Can be anything depending on your trade style.
The news, technicals, general mood, shorting, etc.

Stone-hands user

>buy MGTI at ath because it was shilled here
>crashes hard and is actually delisted from Robinhood not long after
>stays static for several months until now where it has gone past previous ath and is getting decent news

I want back in on sweet XIV gains but refusing to pay $80+ for it.

I need Trump senpai to say some shit soon.

buy GBR

thanks me later

Yep, lads you cant take loses if you dont sell. I'm up since i refused to take loss and held a couple weeks abs made a profit.

Holding can go either way. Sometimes you can make more money by cutting losses and moving that money elsewhere.

Lile I gambled $1060 AMZN on earnings like an idiot, sold for $1000 a share the next day and made it back a few days later. I would've been down alot more if I held since it's in the $960s now

It's better to hold if your inexperienced though, unless the stock is pure garbage ofcourse.

What happened to your money after it got delisted?

What is the best app for investing for Europeans? Robinhood only works for Americans

VSAR is going to be releasing its phase 3 results for it's new growth hormone near the end of September. The price has steadily been going up the past week so the anticipation of good results might start to be priced in, however if the results are really good, we can expect this to moon--maybe even go to mars. Some analysts are saying it could take over 30% of the market share by 2020. There are some price targets setting it at $60-70+. I'm putting a couple thousand dollaroos into it to see what happens.

Another article I read said that if the drug fails, then the stock could fall to cash value which is about $5. But hey, isn't that what we're here for? To gamble on memes?

I know that feel user
>Be me
>buy spxl at 35.30 for safe etf gainz
>it dips immediately becoming unstable for 2 weeks
>sell for 35.10 to gain more buying power
>next day its back up to 35.30
>buy NAK a few weeks back for 1.44
>panic sell at 1.40 because i felt i was being memed
>it goes up to 1.80
>market buy at 1.81
>it immediately tanks

Considering suicide desu

GBR guys... seriously... GBR

Y

Feelsgoodman

I sold 700 shares this morning, keeping 500 to see where it goes

To be fair user, lots of people tried that moon mission but they didn't waste a day trade on it they are those big boys. Remember sometimes you have to feel out those crazy plays because sometimes when they work you get huge profits.

SHOP MY NIGGA

I keep selling at ATH and they turn around and smash it. HOW CAN ONE STOCK BE SO BASE??

You should be able to just glance at it and see why.

I can't tell you how many times i've posted DD on a stock for it to just be ignored and then people go buy something that falls while the stock i post DD on goes up.

just buy GBR

>smash it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjWJy5IXQU

It just sits there

U can sell, but not buy us rh users have been bagholding a while

It was delisted a Looooong time ago. Last summer it was a popular meme when mcafee took over. Was bouncing from .25 to 1.40 up to 3 ... constantly

SHOP is my nigga when its in the 90s

I dont have the balls to buy $100+

You can still sell it normally, you just can't. It more through Robinhood
Nice, you got in about dollar cheaper than me. Plan to keep holding since btc is still super high and they have some product launch in September. I think McAfee is a junkie shitstain though so I'm probably going to make a stop loss when the momentum really slows