7 SEPT MEETING WITH OMG

If you know what i mean with this picture you are smart enough to make some short term money.

ok

I don't get it and I'l holding OMG.

Easy cash, get in . get out after 7 sept. easiest 50% gain.

Do some research like how you always should do instead of blindbuying what everyone on this retard forum says

Yes, i need to cash out of Gnome to buy OMG.

Wow user, you're right. The though of the gains I'll be getting through OMG does make me hard as a rock!

Golem is going to give a presentation with Omisego 7 september in berlin.

What on earth are you on about?

they've got a partnership with KFC?

GOT IT!
DWAYNE ROCK JOHNSON ULTIMATE ADVISOR THE HYPE IS REAL

Are you trying to sell me your GNT bags or your OMG bags? I dont get it

Golem? That shitcoin?
Dumping my 3000 OMG now.

I bought GNT today.

An alliance between OMG+ETH+ARK+GNT is forming. They will control crypto like google controls the centralized web. Screencap this post, if this isn't confirmed by december I will send 10 eth to the person who posts the screenshot.

Arkies?

I'm hoping for Arby's I want some curly fries with my OMG

Golem will moon in this or next week in anticipation of the conference they will do with OMG.

I rode Golem from 28cents to 64cents. It was ok. What is it expected to reach this time? Actually that reminds me, I only bought it last time because of the Jewbase blog and rumor it would get listed. More lies! Fucking pajeet. Only reason that worked out last time is because of your relentless shilling. So, I'm torn.

Why the alliance?

Hey, I'm just commenting on what I've been told.

I do love arkies because they are the true digimarines, they left their beloved coin with enough gains because it was going to die and made a walk into the void just to find ark, they took shelter there while they watched their DGB companions slowly die in their own madness, hell it just looks like europe.

This isn't Nuremberg and you're not an infant.

But golem is shit
Why buy that when I can just get more OMG?

What I can say is my opinion. I hope Golem can reach 15k sat or more.
Before buying I took a look at the order book and the coin is not suffering manipulation like the others, this was the biggest reason I bought. I also like technology and we still have good news for day 7.

Capped

Well you sound like a nice lady who wants to do the right thing by me, so I'll look into it.

Capped.

ETH: 0xaf95a63921a708b795bb29ed2ea4edb111cfebfe

Also, dare you to make it 20 if GNT forms an alliance with ANT, 0x, DNT and MANA instead. Cap this.

Meant to post this to you