Why adx as low price ? seriously

BTC bull run, hit some alts hard. Also fud about NEO.

Ultimately this is a god send for anyone who wants to get into ADX as the price is crazy cheap right now. Will recover in a few days and then go on a bull run once more news/exchanges come out.

>Make advetising great again

I'm seriously considering buying this dip. Will I suffer afterwards though?

Adx is a rip-off of bat

You're wrong, cba to say any more than that.

and Google is a rip off Yahoo, hedge your bets niqqa

If you don't get it here you probably wont get it for less.

but how? ADX is almost a proxy coin of NEO, at least in price

Will be back above 30K once BTC settles down

what pnd group u with?

can't speak for others, legit investor here.

Has too many things in it's favour to signal an increase in value in the near future.

Product yet to be released, yet to be listed on multiple exchanges, partnerships yet to be announced, yet to convert to the NEO blockchain.

Honestly the coin is poised to boom this year.

Low market cap, high daily volume all month, low supply circulation. Should be an easy $5 coin within a few weeks.

I'd be happy to even make 50% on it.

Thinking of going in on

ADX
IOC
OMG
MCO
PAY
TKN

NEO moving back to previous support, ADX will follow - good time to buy before ADX starts moving

Im continually dumping 200 a week into this bitch. I will catch you idiots on the moon. Its even cheaper now you sell at 37 when it leaked and buyup nowww.

THe only previous support I see is at 24k. Chinese market ain't looking to healthy right now which makes it pretty dubious that you're saying NEO is on the rebound.

Okay, how long before this turns a profit? If this drops to 1.10 I will kill myself

I don't know why this broke the beautiful curve that was forming. I think the bot is just shitty, step up your game guys.

BTC's epic bull run and breaking ATH fucked all alts. Everyone pulled money out and caused a bit of a panic.

It's actually a good thing for me, I'm in it for mid term so buying anything under 30K when I can afford.

Fully anticipate 50K within a couple of weeks

What happens next might surprise you...

close

I've lost like $10k waiting for this shit to move.