Soon

Soon.

SELL SELL SELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comfiest hold. You can just sit on your ass and play videogames and know you're going to be rich as fuck.

Mid-September, how many times does this need to be posted.

At that point the coin officially gets put into use via the Brave browser. Expect a large pump then.

yep, likely will see a pump up to $1.50-$2

Too bad the Brave browser is a piece of crap

Where were you when this man saved the internet from Google?

BAT will be deployed on everything eventually. Just brave to start.

It is not. Nice FUD.

Why would it pump so hard? No one uses Brave browser! No one! And have they even mentioned developing a plugin for other browsers?

How do you know it is mid-sep?

You realize how many Pajeets accross the world do work for pennies an hour?

How many do you think will flock over to Brave when they hear they can make money just by seeing ads.

How many websites do you think will partner with BAT when they realise they get more money without a middle man? Especially seeing as BAT already is working with coinbase to make fiat transfers simple.

>NO ONE WILL EVER USE FIREFOX, WE HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER

i have 60k, might grab another $1k if it drops near enough to 20 cents and trade the pump while i hold the rest.

you're going to be waiting until 2019 to see even remotely wide-spread adoption

Any links to the announcement`?

That is true for any crypto

Yeah?

On android its great

>The Brave browser will be the first application on the BAT platform. The Brave browser currently allows users to make micro-contributions to publishers through the use of a Bitcoin wallet and ledger system. The launch of Mercury is targeted for mid-September and will include the replacement of the Bitcoin wallet integrated into the browser with a BAT wallet.

One the official blog.

I started using Brave after buying a bunch of BAT (gotta support the cause and all) and I actually really like it. Shits quick

This is pretty much the only legit coin in this entire sphere. I see it hitting the top 5.

In, is this enough for /lambo/?

get up to 10k and hold for 5 yrs

They plan to integrate BAT into google chrome and Mozila in the future. Don't underestimate Brave though, there's big demand for a fast and non botnet browser.

I'm tempted to buy another 5k bats.