Is there a support group?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NQbpmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slowly
Gently
This is how you become poor.

BITTREX WHEN?

Dnt has fallen. My thousands of dollars of profit has crumbled to 82usd.

>mfw would have made way more just holding eth

SUPPOMAN IS TO BLAME

Lost almost 40000 USD buying this shit at the top.

I want to believe user

WE

>support group
discord.gg/NQbpmQ

If you don't need these funds for another coin I'd suggest waiting it out for a while. Once real projects start becoming implemented there's a strong change this coin will come back strong. Right now, though, it's toast.

Omg feels so good that i got rid of these bags. Lesson learned. Now i can watch dumb dev interviews and laugh at bagholders to feel better.

It is so fucking easy.

1. Buy on Etherdelta on day 1
2. Wait 1 week
3. Sell half your stack for x5 profits
4. Hodl the rest or sell / trade / do whatever shit you usually do

Applies to 90% of the good ICOs

Why did anyone trust an mspaint logo coin

Bought in really low, sold some at 4000 sats to get my investment money back, but to go from 500% profit to 60% is still a pretty painful experience. It's funny how greed so easily stops me from making rational decisions.

W-we'll bounce back on bittrex, r-right?

Be Greedy When OOthers Are Fearful

I lost faith in the bittrex soon meme desu, SEC going around like bloodhounds is a bit of a problem. Just keep hoping that they release something big, instead of "partnering with gifs.com" and "memefactory".

There hasn't been a 100% confirmed announcement of a rejection from Bittrex so there's always still hope. I'm long on this coin as well but the last few days are making my hands sweaty.

WE ARE THE D0XMARINES

If you're still in the green I'd sell, there's enough upcoming projects that have much more potential than this literal memecoin. I myself already sold enough to get my investment back, so even if it goes to 0 I don't lose anything, plus I have enough funds for other projects, so I'll just hodl, it's bound to go up one day.

Kyber?

You were saying?

Guess you weren't there for the Decentraland ICO?

Kyber is a bit late, as the presale is over. Red Pulse, Enigma, ChainLink and Wanchain are examples. I already went balls deep in chainlink, so don't have much left over for the rest, lol.

just noticed this as well
Second rocket launch soon perhaps?

That sounds pretty good, haven't really kept up with DNT news to be honest.

Advantage of doing this vs buying ICO?