MONACO SCAM CONFIRMED

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

devs will stop at nothing to inflate price and dump their bags

>what is NDA
Heh, fucking pajeets always make me laugh.

You can't be possibly that retarded, right?

You are really really stupid.

They wouldn't denied it if it was to inflate the price to sell and run with the money.

HOLY FLYING FUCKING SHIT BRO MCO FAGS ON "LITERAL" SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAAH

did anyone on this board even have a stake on this?

Didn't read the thread I guess they do, sorry for your loss

I love poor people.

I will at no point buy a crypto that is partnered with visa. The only idiots are the normies that have infested this market and think this has long term value.

I fucking love you, it's people like you that buy my cryptos at 100x the price, because you're the last ones to hop in the train.
I absolutely LOVE poor people.

Sure.

If only you knew what are my already realized gains with MCO... :)
I bet you would feel sick.

I just told you I'm not buying this piece of shit. Are you blind?

>The only idiots are the normies that have infested this market and think this has long term value.
So, you're telling us that the masses are gonna buy into this? Hell, I better sell then.
You heard that guys? Normies are gonna buy this, better sell!
PFHAHAHAHAHAH

motherfucker must be retarded or something

What's this retarded level of shilling going on in this thread? MCO did over 20x already the idiots are the ones who bought anytime in the last week.

Oops shit forgot to check discord deleting everything

where are you from, my man?

The funniest in all this is to think about how they'll be sick in a bit of time thinking about all the missed opportunities. Stucked into their shitty life while the very people they insulted made loads of money.

Smart people would try to make an opinion by themselves instead of insulting others and hoping for the crash in order not to be proven wrong.

Notice how they said that they were investigating the leak not that it was a fake.

yeah, ayo ayo hol up, big man over here, making big bucks. put in $200 in crypto last week now i made 34$. IS IT REALLY THIS EASY? AM I NOT SEEING. dad's giving me the money for university next week and guess what - i'mma put it in crypto and go long on btc with x100 leverage cuz that's what big bussiness people do. i guess those that don't risk don't drink champagne but seeing these mad ass gains i made this week i'm thinking i'm cut out for this shit. i'm watching them 1m charts like a motherfucker flippin and sellin. i buy the rumors and sell the news double top, famalam. you and me are gonna make big bucks cuz we believe in monaco. i mean VISA is a name that half of the people in planet carry in their wallets, so lets show them faggots what's this game really like and sell it for x100. i might not be getting a lambo tho habibi, their not for my taste. i'd rather get myself a testla. i love elon musk and minecraft

buy this shit, dont wait until tomorrow
markets will be CRAZY tomorrow

Classic pajeet doing his thing.

PAJEET MY SON