Will Chainlink 10x or 15x once the coins are released, what do you guys think?

Will Chainlink 10x or 15x once the coins are released, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
smartcontract.com/link
the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWIFT is the largest bank processing system on Earth. 90%+ participation of the fucking banks on this earth.

And they've already partnered.

>1000x

ChainLink is about to turn the knob to a door that brings them into a table with all the Lizardmen and Jew devils.

>100x

>partnered with SWIFT
source pls

Are we talking about compared to BTC or fiat? Also how long of a timeframe are you looking at?

smartcontract.com

Here you go, homes:

smartcontract.com/link

Applied for the presale but I think I'm too late :(

Time to join the frenzied hordes outside the gate.

the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

>confirmed SmartContract customer after SmartContract flexed their dicks

>100x

Is this the coin where you need 100+ ETH just to buy in?

Presale yes, public sale no

Have any exchanges been confirmed yet?

We won't need exchanges soon

radar relay, 0cean, ethfinex..

Keep dreaming.

Are you insane?
It will take some time to gain traction for gains like that, expect 2x on release at most.

t. invested in presale

What is DNT and ZRX?

Are you new to crypto? Even Blockcat did x3 within a week and it was only on etherdelta.

That definitely had more hype, 99% of people don't even know what this thing does.
And do those coins have in common with this one? Absolutely nothing.

All they see is SWIFT and jump on the train like retards.

Yeah so much hype that anons were literally jumping over fire to pool their collective Ether so they can reach that hundred min presale, fuck outta here.

The difference being is that LINK actually has a real world application and a partnership with SWIFT and most likely several others players on Wall Street if you read the articles. Huge fucking difference then the 99% of trash ICOs that come out and go 5x/10x, ZRX being an exception as their protocol was ready to go.

>partership with SWIFT
>can't even put a limit on the fucking presale address causing a shitton of confusion and scam links
fuck outta here

We are yet to see what happens with all those overfilled presale addresses.

Hmmm

>A representative of Swift confirmed to CoinDesk that it is a SmartContract customer. Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors.

I must have not seen the hype for this token since half the front page has been nothing but LINK address scams, support groups, and candlelight vigils that their ETH gets through.

You are fucking dense.

Are people still pooling ETH to buy in?

Why are you posting this stuff I already know this.
>>Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors.
>multiple blockchain projects
>various vendors
Same how multiple vendors and projects are working with VISA.
Not all make it to the end. This could potentially mean nothing.

I said I'm invested in this but not an idiot.

interested in this aswell

kek

Pretty sure they're working with Ripple too, aren't they?

0x did like 15x and I still don't understand what it does. I skimmed the FAQ and it sounded like another Bancor but low cap and Goyim Devs.

How do I buy this ICO?

I got 9600 LINK... Am I gonna make it???