Is Bancor a good investment?

Shill me on this coin.

It's good as in good for losing a lot of money

I stop shilling because bancor no paid me any of
promised money for all of shilling I doing. Bunch of liars sir.

with jews. you lose

If you still don't have any BNT you will be missing next frickin big moon mission as you could ever see

it's the best thing since bitbean

Will triple in price before Jan 2018

Screen shots this

TEA.Pajeet

>baghold till 2018....no thanks

Yes buy bancor go... guy!

It could be a game changer and is still in development.
majority of Veeky Forums posters are retarded and want instant returns.
Once it's released it's going to be big, check their website. a lot of partners and a good team.
buy some now while it's cheap and tuck it away

Id say its unstopable

It's literally unstoppable, have you not heard?

AWESOME

They have the best whitepaper I've read lads. Just waiting on my DGB to moon before buying in DESU.

>still autistically spamming your own retarded LARPing
You're a pathetic sod

The fact it's one of the only ICO that has granted a negative ROI in the midst of an ultra bullish market should tell you something about this coin.

Hint: it's complete horseshit.

It will moon once they release their token changers, but only Allah knows when this will be.

A lot of this FUD is being pushed by the exchanges (Bittrex, Coinbase, etc) to whom Bancor poses a threat.

No it should tell you something about ico buyers. If they don't get their flip, they dump. Any bancs that stay up to date on telegram know to hold. Even if bancor aren't announcing new smart tokens it isn't stopping the projects that will use them from posting about it.

And then after Jan 2018 they will be active in china and japan. Employees located in both.

Look at the jewess behind it. What do you think?

nonBancs will cry when at the end of year they will FOMO as fuck and pay 25+ usd for 1 BNT

it was the same after it hits the market.
" nobancs will be on suicide watch at the end of the month! you just watch!"
>The coin tank more
"Next month I swear!"
>the coin tank more
"At the end of the year!"

Etc.

>Meanwhile dozens and dozens of coins are skyrocketing left and right.

Face it, your coin is going nowhere because the project behind it is pretty shitty, non-innovative and almost already obsolete. Watch it crash for good once Kyber is out.
Keep bag holding though, if you wait long enough you might break even, once the BTC becomes strong enough to carry the value of your shitcoin by itself.

literally unstoppable!

still under ico price

shitcoin

t. retard that doesn't know kyber and bancor will work together

Bancor will literally lead the normie invasion. Have you ever listened to them speak? It's eloquent and well versed in normie talk.

They break it down in to normal speak so non-techies get it.

Have you watched their videos and seen the alpha of their client? The UI is very intuitive.

It's going to be huge.

Nice try paid shill.

Nobanc spotted

Can't wait 3 months to triple his money

Signed, t.novice investor

>Bancor will literally lead the normie invasion
And if this happens Bittrex may run out of business. That's why you see a lot of FUD around here.

Show me the Veeky Forums bounty page. I want my bounty bancs

the future of this coin is tied to how well they can SJW their way into the cosmopolitan consciousness.

The future of this coin is set as they are working with the U.N.

Funniest one is
>Its literally impossible for bancor to drop below ETH ICO price with how they've structured things
>now only half that price
They'll never learn, its hilarious to me.