MOONero

GET IN HERE

Even crackheads on the darkweb are smart enough to get into XMR

>Bitcoin is based on a public record of transactions known as the blockchain.

>Law enforcement has gotten better at analyzing the data and catching criminals.

>As a result, criminals are starting to use other digital currencies such as monero, which is built specifically for increased user privacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/29/dark-web-finds-bitcoin-increasingly-more-of-a-problem-than-a-help-tries-other-digital-currencies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Article:

cnbc.com/2017/08/29/dark-web-finds-bitcoin-increasingly-more-of-a-problem-than-a-help-tries-other-digital-currencies.html

>child slavery and illegal human trade is gonna make me rich

t. globalist politicians and corporations

You're goddamn right.

Buying this dip, hopefully other anons are doing the same

I've been burned by selling xmr in the past for quick profits

and tax evasion. Watch what happens when the fatcats realise monero is the perfect wealth hiding vehicle.

Yup. Like I give a shit. We have people with PHDs in Math and crypto working on it.

Also it solves a huge issue that cash has. At a certain point in time you have so much cash it starts decaying by moisture and other things leading to loss in profit.

El chapo had this issue where yearly millions of his money decayed because of rot.

Monero would perfectly solve all these issue if is proven to be secure and reliable.

The longer nobody cracks it the better it will become.

I suspect the prise will continue rising on forever until somebody (if ever) finds exploits.

How high do you think it will get? in btc i mean

Guess we shouldn't earn money with fiat as well, because you now, it's used for all those things.

Monero is one of the few coins that should not be expressed. And probably is not expressed in BTC but in USD moron.

Stupid analogy. The reason why fucking criminals want to use this shit to trade is because of how fiat is regulated and traceable.

Try again.

>what are banknotes

So...? The point here is that Monero is used for illegal activities right? Same for fiat, both are used for illegal activities and both have uses outside of illegal activities. Monero is just an anonymous coin, the point is to anonymize yourself and to buy anything you want, if people want to use that to do illegal shit that's their problem. Same for fiat, you can use it to do whatever you want , some people use it for illegal shit, but that's their problem.
I can also pretty much guarantee you that fiat is much more commonly used by criminals than Monero.

Try again

A digital currency needs to be private. The blockchain needs to be opaque, I don't get how people don't see this.

Extremely underrated coin

only got 2.5 wish me luck

forever unless something better comes along.

Just as monero will to bitcoin, some as of yet nonexistent coin could come along and topple monero. There's still room for improvement, even if monero is heads and shoulders above anything around at the moment.

When that day comes I'll happily exchange.

>coin could come along and topple monero

YOU RANG

For those of you not familiar, aminorex is one of the more highly respected posters over on bitcointalk.org. He is and has been extremely bullish on Monero since before the latest price explosion as he believes a new wave of DNMs will catapult Monero into the heavens:

Those comments are predicated on the notion that all crypto are created equal endowed by their creator with certain natural rights which are common to all but this is not true. In fact all crypto are created very unequal, some endowed with marvelous potential which has yet to be realized, others with Ponzi fatal flaws, many of which have already fallen by the wayside. Monero will not fall by the wayside, because of the capabilities of its community of developers and supporters. Even when a serious flaw in Monero has appeared in the past it is always been dealt with in a disciplined and orderly manner, allowing Monero to overcome hazards which would have rapidly strangled any lesser coin in its crib.

Today 40 XMR make 1 BTC, but when the economic potential of Monero is fully realized 40 BTC may make 1 XMR. "People" may not care about privacy, although they are fools if so, but they do care about fungibility, whether they know it or not. They also care about extortion, taxation, theft, embezzlement, and kidnapping. Monero protects you against these things while Bitcoin does not.

If I were to produce a physical Bitcoin today the obverse would bear a vivid image of Cazes hanging by his neck in a Bangkok jail cell. So, yes, I am expecting 200 to 300 this year simply on the basis of speculation discounting future fundamentals, and 1000 sometime next year on the basis of the emergence of a new functioning darknet economy, and furthermore expect fomo to rapidly push that up to 2500 before that bubble pops.

>and an unknown amount of Monero.

Yes, but once a side chain is implement (and everything planned to happen before it), it will be very hard since Monero would then have speed, security, and fungibility. If nothing comes around before then and the core team continues to hold the same standards, it will become nearly impossible for a competitor to replace.

I mean yeah, monero has a pretty big head start for sure.