ZRX

This shit is gping to moon in the next few days right? r-right??

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x96c866014e8aad29e8e6f4a994e567cd6a360d31
vimeo.com/230897915
justflipacoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this whole bull market is joke
you anons make like 10x from ICO start in less than a month, and you still want every second day moon missions of your shitcoin

>pathetic

Fuck off, we are full.

The ico was underpriced like fuck, retard

we? I bought 20k zrx parralel to the ico. I'm well in the green with this, I just don't get how it's still so undervalued. This should be $1 at least. How is it even staying on the current level for so long?

Staying? Nigga it's falling hard. If you ain't selling now, you're dumb.

ITS THESE GOD DAMN CHINKS

>sell before the news

Kyber shills are here boys. Confirms the moon.

>selling before 0x exchanges launch

No no dudes, don't sell, buy more, try to catch the falling knife.
Buy zrx on etherdelta my dear, make you rich, big news, radarrelay yesterday

This is some next level idiocy

Just bought 100k

more like radardelay, am i right guys?

I'd bet 10 eth you're holding and defending dnt as well :^)

You arent actually going to send me 10 eth when i link my address on etherscan, are you buddy?

Oh yea, sure, cuz you're totally are not going to send me an empty wallet address :^) go on, tell me that dnt is a shitcoin, you can't, cuz you as emotionally invested in it as you are in zrx

I was going to invest 500 bucks in this one on monday because the coin was being shilled so hard.

What's happening? Is it over? Give me a quick rundown

Dnt is a shitcoin that i bought at 2 cents and sold at around 20 because i saw it was going to dump. Can i please have my 10 eth..?

Absolutely not over. This and blocknet are sure things. Radar relay, the 0cean, and ethfinex will be using 0x protocol and thus collecting tx fees in zrx. More are likely to come.

This.
Once the exchanges start collecting zrx fees, it's all over.

Send me your wallet, we're gonna verify your transaction claims and you're golden, I'll even throw in 2k zrx for you, cuz nobody else will buy them and it's the leftover from my unfilled order.

y-yeah it is. right?

Where can you buy this shitcoin? What exchanges? Asking for my imbecile friend.

etherscan.io/address/0x96c866014e8aad29e8e6f4a994e567cd6a360d31

I think you're vastly undervaluing zrx.

Gonna sell tomorrow if radar relay doesn't effect the price. Missed out on so much with this coin

I think that would be unwise. This token will be foundational.

Tfw no 10eth :(

can you send me the 2k zrx?

i'll hold your bags senpai

And in two months something else is going to come out that is 0x but better.

Except that one you're talking about won't be live in any fashion until 2018. Don't underestimate first to market advantage

how 0x works
vimeo.com/230897915

First to market, already integrated in major exchanges, and works perfectly fine. Why would a competitor be adopted?

this is very very huge

Literally everyday another shitcoin pop into existence

nice try fudder

>ask to trade token
>trade the token when someone agrees

Tells me fucking nothing. Good fucking job RR doing fuck all in that video you lazy cunts. Better have a fucking better release to get the normies involved, I'm all in on 0x.

>trade the token when someone agrees
its how exchange works

Just so you guys know, this coin will not moon for another 7 days at least, I have asked the pot of greed, and I did not get a 2 or a 4 but rather an 8, and this was yesterday

someone roll for me and tell me the outcome

justflipacoin.com/

if its heads, the coin will moon within 7 days, if not, the future is uncertain. screenshot proof required.

I heard on Veeky Forums there were talks of Coinbase creating a trading platform using the 0x protocol.
Any word on how that's turning out? They've been very quiet about it recently.

I rolled heads.

forgot screenshot

its confirmed, moon @ radarrelay launch