OMG

What are some serious predictions for this coin by January 2018?

$40?

$15

$125 by end of September
$950-975 end of 2017
50BTC end of 2018
1.4 American National GDP end of 2019

I think this is accurate.

And it will continue growing from there.

I think $15 will be within a week. They've confirmed collab with McDonalds. They're just getting started.

bought 100k more, thanks

fpbp

Let's be honest. 2 to 3 dollars.

Lowest 20$
Highest 200$

45 dollars at the end of the year, most likely. It's good to buy some more now.

Separate question - at what point would you sell?

Predictions for January 2025

1 OMG = 1 Lambo
10 OMG = 1 mansion
100 OMG = 1 yacht
1000 OMG = your own private moonbase space shuttle included

I'm not selling selling until at least spring of 2018 unless I find myself broke and homeless.

People are bidding at $11 per OMG on Bittrex right now. Some very large buys, too.

how much vapoorize can I get with 28 OMG?

Posted in another thread, but I'm seeking some advice.

I am sitting on about 100 TenX at an average price of 11k. I'm in the hole a bit and have been holding strong for a few weeks.

Is it worth selling at a loss to pick up a few additional OMG? Or is there time to wait for a rebound and then move into OMG?

Noice 100k locked in

this

nuh-uh BREH...IT'S LIKE TOALLY THE FUTURE OF COINS...I'M SEEING AT LEAST TRIPE DIGITZ ON DIS MOON RIDE BRO...LAMBOS SOOON RIIIGHTH???

It's all about your personal risk tolerance. You can sit and hold that TenX until it rebounds, or take a chance, buy OMG and hopefully recover the lost money on TenX as gains on OMG.

There's at least some substance to this. Some actual agreements rather than Chinese larpers

Around $60 after hitting ATH around $100 in december

Thai mcd.
Faggot.

so? It's still a huge franchise and opens doors for spreading to other countries in SEA at least

You don't sell TenX until it goes 10x. Durr.

Is it too late to buy OMG?

Is it late? Yes.
Too late? Probably not.

Not at all man, this is probably your last chance to see some gains. You won't be looking at anything crazy, but a solid 2-3X of your investment. This one's a fairly safe bet so don't jump in half-heartedly.

There's still a lot of news in September and then revealing of new tech at the end of the year. So if you plan to hold for the next few months then I think papa will be so pleased with the result

bad move:
- you dont know if omise will shoot up in the next days
- remember the weekend dip

>OMG will only be $30
Why so bearish user

If you're talking end of the year....30 dollars is a good estimate.

But over the next few years, 30 dollars is laughably conservative. Like saying bitcoin will be worth 6k in 2020.

You people really have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Last year there were 10 billion marketcap for WHOLE crypto. Now its 160 billion. It'll be trillion within 3 years.

And you predict Omises mc will be 3 trillion?

400 usd per OMG in 2019, screencap this.

OMG mc 3 billion*

I guess people dont realise the massive accumulation by whales since weeks

this is how giant corporations test new tech, FAGGOT

100000000000 btc.