Get the fuck in here ChainLinkers

Motherfuckers are tripping over their dicks to get into the presale. I'll be damned if this shit doesn't go up 5-10x right out of the gates.

>price prediction thread

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/presales/39eb2b34-2dbf-4104-807d-12b9e3179cba
etherscan.io/tx/0xe2affb2a7734ce21dcb6a11f52efa6d2a95ac9e1e39b1bd73f45bd998880fa19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$0.00001

Too much attention to it and not to mention the red flags around the admin team, expect a large sell off on etherdelta. Should be able to pick it up for 1-1.5x the ICO price. Ive been around too many ICOs to know how these pan out. Good for a 2-3 bagger by next year

my first ICO

who else got their cherry popped?

I got in a presale but it got maxxed out later and I am sad I will lose my ether.

Please tell me I will be ok

WE

kek you actually believe this I feel so bad for you man.

I've already made a few linkmarines just in case.

Noone knows, I'm in the same boat.

Anyone got an invite link for the slack channel?

You'll be ok

slack.smartcontract.com

You're a legit retard if you're not on this rocketship before the public crowdsale.

Anyone have a presale link? I have been been following these thread and have developed a serious FOMO

No shit. I'm in for 200+ ETH.

Fuck yeah, m8. I linked your comment just for the pic that's all. I have 100 ETH in this and I'm hoping for 3x conservative short term and 5x long term.

I wish I had more than 100 Eth to put in

how does exactly work a presale?
I have tokens in my etherwallet, but how can I check the price?
also what happen when the tokens become coins?

Wait, are tokens already getting distributed?

>how does exactly work a presale?
A presale works by allowing applicants, accepted at their own discretion, to buy tokens before the actual crowdfunding. In this case, the whitepaper is being peer reviewed, so people buying in early are taking a bigger risk. The reward for this is a 20% discount.
>I have tokens in my etherwallet, but how can I check the price?
There is no market for the tokens, as they have yet to be distributed.
>also what happen when the tokens become coins?
Your question makes no sense. Tokens are tokens, they do not become anything else.

No.

>invest in ICOs
2x or 3x your money at best or lose everything

>launch an ICO
Print money from nothing and no need to deliver on promises. Can slowly cash out while hyping your coin.

Really makes you think...

One question, what happens if a pre-sale address exceeds the cap?

everything past the cap will be refunded

Everyone in the pool gets fucked and will lose all their ETH.

All good. Chainlink Marines unite!!!!

I really think 5x very short term is very possible. I see no reason why this won't have a $150mm market cap as soon as it hits exchanges.

Good thing they put some kind of an indicator for when the pool is full :^)

Can somebody confirm which is the case? A lot of rumors but yet to hear a source on what happens if the cap is exceeded.

What the fuck? Lmao this shit is so primitive

Your first ICO is the jack pot. How does it feel user?

I have a possibility to get a 300ETH contract from a guy who sold me my 100ETH contract. The only thing he wants in return is another Kyber Whitelist spot. Hook him up with one and we can fill it up asap.

Honestly it's possible this 12x's within 2-3 days. 0x is objectively garbage compared to this and did 15x after crowdsale.

There's also the example of OmiseGO that was unknown and was ignored for a week, 5x'ed, ignored for 2 more weeks then mooned to 35x today. Only took 2.5 months!!

>A lot of rumors but yet to hear a source on what happens if the cap is exceeded.

pic related shows up and that's it.

>send us too much eth and everything gets refunded
Is this the stupidest way to buy into an ico or is pajeet going to try and convince me otherwise?

>0x is objectively garbage

How so?

Isn't that the one where the devs manually disabled?

Only the ones after the limit get refunded. Don't listen to the fudders here except me.

>manually disabled by devs

They actually did that? Will the tokens still get distributed to the people part of that pool, or will they just refund?

>2x or 3x your money at best
Wrong

me too, put in about 20 eth which is ~60% of my total crypto holdings

Nobody can confirm because there has been no official answer to that question yet.

Poorfag here, I want to buy invest ~1.5 ETH. I need to wait until crowdsale?

Yea

And those addresses people are posting here?

No, wait until some faggot posts a new presale address.

link.smartcontract.com/presales/39eb2b34-2dbf-4104-807d-12b9e3179cba
hard cap is 1000, minimum already reached

Is this legit?

How do you know the cap?

Yes, seems legit to me.
Congratulations

Stop posting this meme address

MFW this will never be able to live up to the hype and all the newfag normies that got in will panic sell below ico.

0x6eA499ACFC736a7aB8A2C4382302Bf791c56C552

Good for up to 300 ETH, got in on an extra. Deleting this soon and will try to sell if no one takes advantage

kek. Stupid pajeet.

Not a pajeet. Use it or don't, doesn't bother me either way user

For future cases, how would you know its a scam? The link is the actual website. Can an user manually change the contract?

Links to smartcontract.com are always the real thing. Screenshots or ETH addresses like the guy above are always scams.

How come an address like that is hosted on their website? How was that address compromised? I don't get it. I can see the shady internal transaction, but shouldnt only LINK themselves have access to the addresses posted on their website?

Okay guys, time to get in
0xAd5C84C3c94fA4f142018f2d624259C8eBF95c80

You're right. The only risk is not knowing the hard-cap on this one.

It's a real address but the cap was likely 300 ETH which it has now surpassed. It's safer not to abuse the links and only send to an addresses that are below the limit.

The cap was definitely 300, I found it in a legit pool contract with 300 eth limit. Then someone else made a scam "pool" contract claiming the limit is 1000.

Can you still buy into the ICO in the U.S?

etherscan.io/tx/0xe2affb2a7734ce21dcb6a11f52efa6d2a95ac9e1e39b1bd73f45bd998880fa19

What i'd like to know is how these LINKfund guys managed to drain an address supposedly only the LINK devs had the private keys of. How did they execute their contract on it?

anons, the new pool is here

Fucking kill yourself you literal piece of human trash

sent 100 ETH, do you think I'll get in?

FOR THE FUCKING MILLIONTH TIME, THAT IS A POOLING CONTRACT AND NOT ENDORSED BY THE CHAINLINK DEVS
THE OFFICIAL PRESALE ADDRESSES DON'T HAVE SMART CONTRACTS

Never mind, they used their contract to send the initial funds. I guess the people who send after that will be refunded. I'm so fucking paranoid right now

Here comes the dirty rat.

Hows it make you feel knowing these are the people holding with you when it hits the exchanges?

wew lads

we'll get money, user

p. bad, maybe I should just fuck off from slack and biz and check back on the 7th to see if I got any tokens lel

Meh if you're informed it would be best for you to try and educate as many of the holders as you can.

0x32439AEC1A91D6009361C12627509D0A96D400FB

Thank me later, use myetherwallet to transfer!

sent ;)

Not that guy but in the same boat, I've answered the same questions for a hundred times in the past couple of days. It's tiring, nobody reads anything.

>they're still trying
nobody is braindead enough to send to some random address fuck off

Stop

Last call on this, going to delete and sell if anons don't want to fill it up

Proof that the cap is 1000?

Explain to an ICO newfag - how do I get in on this moon mission? How can I buy chainlink?

Any presale links that are not full?

How do I get in without getting scammed?