Building Credit

>How old are you and how's your credit?

How does one build credit? What's a good credit score useful for? What are some decent credit cards and rewards?

>American
>Get rated on his ability to be a debt slave
>his rating actually get worse if he doesn't have any debt

I have a 752 credit score simply by maxing my credit card on ETH thru coinbase best choice of my life. Got a ton of money left over after paying it and rewards points. I am 22 yers old with 15,000$ in credit card limits

this.

So is going into debt really something to be proud of in America?

Just pick any cc with the rewards that you want. As long you aren't a nigger, you aren't gonna care about the interest rates. Only take on debt that you can pay off asap. Coinbase is a great way to build your credit. Just make sure that you pay it off promptly.

It doesn't count if your net worth is still positive and you can literally pay it off any time.
>not taking advantage of a rolling 1 month interest free loan

Why don't you amerifags just save up money like most of us do in euroland?
Don't be a slave to the banks.

>How do i into economy

The only dept slaves are the people who dont know how it works.

So you have 300k lying around to buy a house? Or would you rather set your money on fire paying rent?

Though credit is retarded you have that right.

No being a debt slave is being tracked by private agencies and being possibly denied a credit based on unknown criteria.

Seriously, what are the benefits of credit score behind pushing them to go into debt?

In Europe there is no credit score and despite that the default rate is way lower.

So many people crying because they dont know how to be adults

>Im not responsible enough to build credit so credit is dumb guys

Is summer almost over?

Credit score is the issue, it is useless.

Of course debt is important, but the system in America is designed to push naive people to contract credit they don't need.

>Based on unknown criteria

Idiot, the information is our there.

>designed to push naive people into giving up there money

Yeah and?

The algorithm is not public, even if the main criteria have been retro engineered

Buying a house in euroland doesn't have anything to do with your shitty credit card. It's an own process at the back. They don't give a shit what you had in your credit cards. If you have great debts, don't worry they already know.

A house will be evaluated separately. They really check if you can afford it, not by a silly credit score...

Americunts are paying their houses with credit cards?

No clue what my credit score is.
Born into a lower class family but have been working since 14 and have never been in debt. Went to a mid-tier college and paid for that shit with scholarships, cash, and the insurance money after my ex's mom "totaled" my car by backing into its door. Livin' with the family now, but I ain't even embarrassed as I help out with the bills so we can keep our house and help out with family medical stuff.

>Americans are paying their houses with credit cards?

This is an unprecedented level of dumbass

The algorithm doesn't need to be public, and just because the criteria have been deduced doesnt mean they dont exist for people to learn.

Stop letting your government babysit you euroshits.

>buying a house with a credit card
>not knowing that renting is a better use of money unless you know that you're going to live in a mortgaged house for at least five years

I'm sure some fuckwit out there is.

I just wish we were taught SOMETHING about personal finance in school. I had to take it as an elective and it was basically "Make sure to save money" and "savings accounts pay you interest! Gee willikers!"

"Stop letting your government babysit you" said the debt slave beholden to shadowy algorithmic masters

>I just wish we were taught something about personal finance in school

I was, and i went to a shitty public school in a farm town. And even if i wasnt, i would have sought out the means to learn. Take responsibility for your life ffs.

>Said the debt slave beholden to shadowy algorithmic masters

You mean the system gamer who learned everything he needed to in order to get shit done?

Keep telling yourself that your chains are wings fucko.

12 years in my case at least (4 more to go)

Benefit:
1. No fucking rent for the rest of my life
2. After debt is paid off, rent it, buy a second apartment or house, move into the new one and let the mortgage be paid by the rent of the first apartment. Generate even more money. After the second is debt free, by a third one and repeat. Money makes more money, sad but true

This guy gets it

Factom is incredibly undervalued. Why has the price been steadily rising over the past few weeks?

This coin can change a whole industry forever.
Also, people hearing that billionaire investors have invested in it.
Also, people realising Bill Gates is interested in Factom and offered them a $500,000 grant to develop a project based on Factom for his Bill & Melinda gates foundation.
Also, people realising that a federal government institution from the USA, Homeland Security, is working with Factom.
Also, people realising that China's first smart-city relies on Factom to develop their data network.
Also people realising that Japan's it piloting moving their social security system over to factom
Also, people realising this coin has only a market cap of $290 million or so which is almost the same as fucking Dogecoin.
Also, people realising that the more companies are using Factom, the more the supply will lower and the price will go higher.
Also, people realising that Factom is currently in talks/discussion/works with a few very big banking industry and insurance industry giants, but can't be disclosed at the moment due to NDA agreements, but will probably be in the near future.
People say Factom is a sleeping giant... I say it's a f*cking bomb awaiting to explode.

Factom will be a top 10 coin next year once some of these partnerships are announced, not to mention it's one of the few actual projects that would survive the crypto bubble popping considering it's based on solid foundations and has actual businesses using it.

So, why are you not invested in factom Veeky Forums?

nice just bought 100k

I was liquidated by this coin on polo, lost 1 btc.

This coin may be good, but it's not well received. I have 75 in hodl mode.

>Btw wrong thread, dipshit

Welcome to the debt-slave economy. Enjoy your stay you filthy goy.

>How old are you?
>How's your credit
Last time I checked, it was ~820.
>How does one build credit?
By using credit.
>What's a good credit score useful for?
Lower interest rates.
>What are some decent credit cards and rewards?
I like the American Express Blue Cash.
My score is over 800 and I have zero debt. Get gud.

I was working and saving while living with mom.fir most of my 20s. When I moved out, I had money but was 30 with no credit so I got a capital one secured cc by sending them a $200 deposit. It worked raising my credit to 730 in a little over a year. I then got a fairly low interest rate on a new car. I've since cancelled the cap one to get my deposit back and avoid yearly fees and got a chase cashback card.

My gf has a disorder it card and I highly recommend it for people with no credit