What are some of your thoughts on what will happen to the price when this inevitably hits big exchanges?

What are some of your thoughts on what will happen to the price when this inevitably hits big exchanges?

A large dump into a pullback or?

Other urls found in this thread:

liqui.io/#/exchange/TNT_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im worried it will dump hard and since Im good at surfing waves i will just hodl it

well there is a very low amount on liqui so I'm not sure if people are waiting until it hits big exchanges to take profits.

Sorry meant to say *not good at surfing the waves

these are the people who post advice

I think it was around 2 or 3x ico price a few days ago but started to dump when added to liqui so I guess this will repeat itself

Big pump, no doubt.

>started to dump when added to liqui
Liqui is ubiquitously reviled, can't compare it to a legit exchange.

Stand by for the announcements coming tomorrow.

how likely do you think this announcement is a big exchange?

I can't see this coin NOT added to, at the very least, Bittrex

Why does this same fucking picture keep getting posted on Veeky Forums. Stop fucking shilling this garbage coin you stupid fucks. The coin has no value, it was created as a cashgrab.

Ofcourse you don't care, you'll just make another thread with the same fucking logo image whenever someone comes and says something negative about it.

I'd give your opinion some respect if you actually gave an ounce of reasoning behind it.

But until then, piss off.

Same goes to you bud, if you want to discredit a coin, don't just go around yelling "SCAM" like a retard.

I know fresh pasta when I see it.

>cashgrab
Literally every ICO ever.

>how likely do you think this announcement is a big exchange?
It's certainly possible, and major exchanges are inevitable.
But this is a 2-year anniversary announcement, so not necessarily anything to do with exchanges.

Do you happen to know if Tierion, the entire company, switched to blockchain protocol? Or is the blockchain aspect just one branch of Tierion?

Basically, could the announcement have nothing to do with their crypto?

Looking at the liqui graph. It's obvious there are a lot of TNT shills trying to unload their bags. The price is below ICO price and I don't see it going back up.

This is a real shit coin. Prepare for massive dumps on the slightest price increase.

I bought this early on then I realize how sketchy this coin is and dumped it quickly after it rose a little. .

Sorry TNT bagholders, you're fucked.

>The price is below ICO price
2/10 fudpost
At least make an effort next time.

but it's not...

Wasnt the ICO capped at 25m?

It's at ~70M MC right now.

Tierion as a whole is centered around blockchain proofing, going on 2 years now.
TNT is a token that's used to fuel the blockchain-based proofing network.

The ICO price was 0.071, current price is 3x that at 0.20 lol.
The price shot to x3 as soon as it hit the first exchange two days ago. Most ICOs dump when they hit their first exchange.

liqui.io/#/exchange/TNT_ETH

look for yourself

Confirmed for having no idea what you're doing.

Protip: ICO price was $ 0.071, it's now $ 0.2.

>using USD instead of ETH valuations.

Just walk away pleb.

So long as ETH isn't (yet) the world's premier currency, crypto prices will be expressed in $ and not ETH.
For instance, you do realize that ETH has been on a moon mission lately, right? Any coin that remained stable in $ value has dropped compared to ETH.

Price is on the up again.

Market cap increased by 15% in less than half a day.

Price keeps going up.
Rockets are fueling for tomorrow's announcements and imminent major exchange listing.

Ground control to major Tom.

Judging by my own experience, I think it will moon as soon as it gets added to bigger exchanges like bittrex. I've seen it so many times with Status, Mysterium, cfi and even fucking bancor.
The thing is to wait until it gets enough volume and hits the main page on bittrex, that's there the real moon mission comes into play

what would you speculate for price?

Factom is their competitor and it's got $258M market cap currently
So idk, it could get up to $200M marketcap, but also could not move at all. I think it will be somewhere in the middle, like $130-150M