Redpill me on homeownership. I'm buying a house in a month and I'm not sure if I did good or if I'm fucked

Redpill me on homeownership. I'm buying a house in a month and I'm not sure if I did good or if I'm fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-Drain-Auger-Tool-Only-P4001/206405601
homedepot.com/p/Husky-20-Gal-175-PSI-Quiet-Portable-Air-Compressor-C201H/206189626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much ?

enjoy the prison cell (((they))) assigned you to

200k, appraised at 200k as well, so bought seemingly at market price

Homeless McDonald wififag spotted.
Otherwise good job OP.

always appraise for what the purchase price is. just a money grab sham.

Is there a secret room where you'll hide your CP and cryptosecrets?

Did you pay cash? If not, how much did you put down and what are your mortgage terms?

50% down payment, 15 year fixed mortgage for the other half

Buy a good auger, plumbers charge 200+ dollars an hour. Get a good air tank as well, it and the tools that work with it will save you years of pain and heatache.

homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-Drain-Auger-Tool-Only-P4001/206405601

homedepot.com/p/Husky-20-Gal-175-PSI-Quiet-Portable-Air-Compressor-C201H/206189626

Also make sure you attend your local city council meetings to make sure Agenda 21 satanists are not trying to force you off your land.

Smart. Added to the list of shit I need to buy to maintain the house.

You did good. 50% down is healthy AF. Property only goes up. EZ Life. GJ.

You did good. This is how you're supposed to do it.

This is pretty much true when looking at bank appraisers. They just rubber stamp it.

What's the tax appraisal? If it's 180k or so, you're right in the ballpark. Usually tax appraisals are around 20% less than market value.

Go home Glenn.

derp, meant 160k

disregard I suck cocks

Tax appraisal:
Total Estimated Market Value $166,000
Total Taxable Market Value $143,000

This comment. I like it.

Hopefully the house is in the right part of town, up and coming. You and locals will know best. I just checked redfin my house has gone up 15% in the 16 months since I closed last year. Happy gains and a dope private castle

Yeah you dont need to be private contractor but having a few handy skills will save you potentially tens of thousands of dollars a year, and you can spend the extra money on more tools. And the Left does not hide the fact they are out to destroy everything white including the American dream, they thrive on dependents.

Excluding the political shit, you sound so much like my step father its not even funny.

You like classic cars?

Price-wise you nailed it, man.

Just Mustangs. Not that I dislike classic cars of any breed and I dont have step children.

Nah you're too much of a stud to raise another mans child. Still wouldn't mind you being my step dad though ; )

All these retarded 20 years old who unironically think it's a good idea to buy a house.

Enjoy your interest tard. (completely wasted money)

You literally bought a liability. One of the dumbest things you can do.

>Hurr how can it be a liability user? hurr durr durr

Because it costs you money you stupid fuck.
Even in the long run.

You better fucking rent that shit out OP.

as opposed to what, buying it in cash while... living in a box? what is your point shithead

>what is time value of money
you'll learn when you start college

Gambling promises the poor what property performs for the rich--something for nothing
-George Bernard Shaw

Commercial real estate agent here. Agreed

Rent is literally money down the jewish drain. If you really want to overpay to live in a fucking shoebox with no room for a family or hobbies for the rest of your life, I pity your lack of imagination.

If any of you dumbasses knew anything about the housing market you'd wait until at least early 2020s to buy a house. Always buy the dip