Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tenx-blockchain-asset-wallet/id1273403542?mt=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just sold lmao

their app is full of bugs lol
sell

FAST FAST
BUY BUY

Yep! called an upswing an hour ago...get in NOW!

TKN only has 1/4th the market cap of MCO, 1/8th of PAY. Ridiculously cheap for that space.

BUY MORE
BUY BUY

Can somebody actually confirm this? screencap plz

check out their twitter holmes

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tenx-blockchain-asset-wallet/id1273403542?mt=8

BUY BUY BUY

GO ALL IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

nice just bought 100k.

Yes, buy buy buy so I can get rid of these bags.

BUY 200k
YOU GREEDY JEW

100% in

Fuckkk am I too late?

Oi vey, that's anti-semetic goy! Better invest in Stox!

Just checked their twitter and found nothing. Can you send me a link please.

>NOT EVEN 30 MIN OLD.
>GET IN BEFORE THE NEWS SPREAD

STOP QUESTIONING
JUST

BUY BUY BUY

trying to sell your bags I see.

thanks for this trhead op, finally some legit news

YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORDS

YOU MONACO KEKS CANT COMPETE

that is impressive but this "news" isn't really that big of a deal. it's something we knew was going to happen (and probably happen soon) anyway.

however it's always nice to get a little boost through news happenings like this. if we get over 100k it's going to be lucky, though

enjoy the gains my friend

Just installed the app. It does have a minor bug at the start, but other than that actually looks really good. TO DA MOONNN

>holding OMG and PAY on this blessed day
feels good

bought tf out of that dip

YOU ARE ALL WELCOME

THE Veeky Forums FAMILIA HAS TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT

they already had the app on Google play. what it looks like on iOS does not matter to the value of the coin at this point. this is all hype. it's going to go down again.

good luck to anybody buying right now, hope you have some rope handy.

its still not to late my friend....get in NOW!

Stop spreading fud dude. This is a perfect time to buy cheap before it goes way up. If you buy now you can easily sell with a big profit if it happens to go down (which it isnt). Have you even tried the fucking app? Tell me one other fucking coin with something like this and I will put my money there.

BUY THE DIP

WE ARE GOING TO 130k SAT

and 100k is broken you faggot

I wouldnt even be surprised if this goes to 150 tonight.

more like 13k SAT

Sell the News on PAY, buy the Rumor (Fact Beta 02. October) on TKN.

MCO KEKS OUT

Don't even own Monaco but k. Enjoy bags.

SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAH

Yeah but their token is fucking trash compared to TenX tokens.

I am already a holder. I do not doubt TenX's ability to grow. what I am saying is that right now is a bad time to buy. "sell the news". if I had more balls I would be selling right now and rebuying on the dip. but more than half the time I try to do that, I end up mistiming something and lose between fees and my inability to time the market. it's almost like when they say you can't time the market, they're not lying.

you have to look at the big picture as well as the small picture. will TenX grow in the long term? in my opinion, yes. certainly. but is this tiny bit of "news" enough for serious short term growth? hell no. as I already stated we have seen the app on Google Play and we know that their software works. we KNEW that it was coming to iOS. this event was already baked into its value. the only gain from this "news" is the potential for knowledge of TenX to potentially reach some new people. and is an app releasing on iOS going to do that? hardly. and all that aside you never want to trust a Veeky Forums shill thread, and this one is out of control.

I'm just trying to help people from doing what I did early on. don't buy on spikes. buy when things are either calm or on dips. otherwise your risk goes through the roof.

TKN ARE ALSO NOT WELCOME

OUUTTT

This IS the fucking dip dude. It still not even close to its ATH.

Reeeee!

Visa confirmed.

Peoples who don't put atleast some of their money into PAY right now really are dumb - it's going to go up

Oh look, it's going down again. Sold your bags already?

And If I can buy stuff with Tenx card then nobody will be able to track my taxes. F Yeah

Sell the news... holy shit...

we were over 10000 and I was just gonna bite some and get some good gains... fuck.
I fucking hate my job. it's fucking distracting. but i make $2k a week. and i need that shit to invest in more coins

EVER HEARD OF A BEARTRAP ???

NO SHEKEL FOR YOU TODAY
IM NOT SELLING

You give schlomo whatever the fuck he wants, you understand?

THE ONLY THING YOU GET FROM ME
IS PIC RELATED

/pol/ is leaking.

TenX will probably be around $10 by the end of September.

Okay I bought in at 96, forming a nice bull flag.

But I'm just wondering... Why they didn't write a tweet or something about their app?