Friendly reminder coinfags killed this board

Friendly reminder coinfags killed this board.

Friendly reminder that this board was stillborn. Quality threads have always been the exception.

I agree, fiat coins piss me off as well

Friendly reminder coinfags are the only reason this board even exists.

>t. newfaggot

Reminder, this was and is still a containment board for cryptos. Cryptos aren't the cancer of this board, you are in the cancer of the board.

lol coinfags sit here talking about their insane ROI's and you stay salty Mr "businessman" fuck off prick.

He's right though. They made Veeky Forums to get cryptoshit off of /g/.

>people discussing the most innovative and profitable thing nowadays killed the business board.

>discussing

Hey everybody, this guy's mad!

This board was pretty bad back when 95% of people on it were nocoiners/there were lots of topics about mundane business. Now we are objectively the best and most powerful board leading the meme zeitgeist.

>cloning something from 8 years ago and slapping le funny maymay on it is innovative
ayy lmao

This was never the case.

This board used to be:

>Faggot 1: Hey guys I need 500 dollars next week, how do I do this?
>Faggot 2: You got some kneepads? Because you're gonne have to suck some dick.

Yeah, real quality shit OP.

>used to be

>implying we aren't in the silver age of Veeky Forums

I'm loving every laugh and having fun every day.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

As much as I hate memecoins, there are some with real purpose out there and as far as lucrative investments go, this is our fucking neet gold rush

>having less than 5 digit crypto portfolio
You could have joined the rest of us for this insane bullrun, why didn't you?

sauce? dont be a fag op tell us

kill yourself retard

saging this worthless thread

The sauce is already in the picture, you dumb faggot. Pic related is my gf, by the way.

Fuck off. Veeky Forums used to have 15 threads a week. It was dead before crypto

no its not you fucking idiot, tell me her name
and don't lie we know she's not your gf you faggot

Don't you use Instagram, faggot? Her name is on the top left. Fuck off and don't ever reply to my posts again.

>1 post by this ID

>before coinfagging
>hey Veeky Forums how do I get rich quick?
>after coinfagging
>hey Veeky Forums I just got fucking rich

>waaaaaa why are people tryin to make money on the business board
the second best thing about crypto bull runs is the no-coiner cope that comes with it

yup.
> hey Veeky Forums how do I wagecuck harder?

thats not her name you absolute faggot

Just look up her instagram, Idiot.

>he doesn't think she's my gf

It must suck being poor. Enjoy your memecoins while I enjoy my prime pootang, fag.

who is she?
didn't fapped today

$1 per dick tho

your so dumb instagram is where you buy weed you fucking retard holy fuck how can you be so stupid. i looked that name up on myspace and there is nothing.

>open biz
>ctrl+f
>'ccg'

Fucking piece of shit, apologize now. Crypto is the best thing ever invented and will make us all rich. Don't you fucking like money? Isn't that the point of "business and finance", to make fucking MONEY? Stop being a salty faggot and get your coins ready or keep being a poor normie for the rest of your miserable life. People like you are so so fucking stupid. Maybe it's true what they say about poor and rich people: it's all about having the right mindset and you clearly don't have it. Now fuck off my board if you can't handle being part of the new elite or post something productive and accept your role in the only wealth transfer you will see in your fucking lifetime.

Hey everyone, get a load of this guy!

What makes you so sure this is the opportunity of a lifetime? All the normies have already caught on to the whole bitcoin fad, desu. Let's be honest, the market is saturated. Memecoins hold no real value. What are you going to do when you get hacked, faggot? I'll stick my more tangible investments.

OP Is a fucking USDT bagholder.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

>All the normies have already caught on to the whole bitcoin fad, desu.
No they havnt you dumb nigger

I agree OP. I am not opposed to crypto but I hardly see any quality discussion here as it is, just a bunch of degenerate faggots shilling their coins for pump and dumps. 'buy kneepads' era biz is equally as bad as "GUYS IT'S GOING TO HIT $X TODAY TO THE MOON WE GO HAAHHA NOCOINERS BTFO LOL WAGEKEKZ"

there should be another board for crypto only (kids board) and biz for real talk

Get a load of this faggot, everyone

This faggot gets it

This

fuck off you shill ... i hope when there is a economic disaster... you choke when your trying to eat your crypto.

coinfags are cancer

what sucks about the coinfag threads is that they are robot shills
they don't make more than one post. just the usual advertiaement.
pure cancer and i hope mods put an end to this hell

Yeah I really miss the 7 replies per thread and threads staying up for days at a time. The resume threads were pretty entertaining and there was some Asian trip that would give out really good advice. It was also cool to see the start of the Robin Hood threads

It used to be

>how should I love on my resume
>how do I sell counterfeit products on ebay
>dropshipping thread #47757

It was no better

>Before crypto
Hey fags I'm broke, how can I scam the supermarket for some food??
>After crypto
Hey fags I just made $10K off this shitcoin, get in this quick

This board was shit.

Coinfags are the only reason biz is even still alive you stupid fuck. This place was basically a ghost town before hand.

this, the coin shit is why i hardly come here anymore