How many bitcoins do I need to have girls respond to me ?

How many bitcoins do I need to have girls respond to me ?

Hi (:

Hi :)

you're gay why do you care if girls talk to you

Hi :) (:

For those you could be homeless:)

Just post a hot selfie from your basement with your mom and your 2000$ gaming rig in the back

Hi (:

just bee yourself

For real look at Kelsey one of the few girls who matched with me. A simple hi :) wasn't even enough to solicite a fucking response. How many bitcoins would it cost to convince pic related to respond to my fucking hi

>all fat and ugly
(:

Hi :)

I got nothing.

Don't use emotes when you message girls

>Messaging Kelsey
>Being that desperate

Use interpals or at least okcupid and be an interesting person (aka "just yourself") would be my recommendation.

Yea I always attach a dick picture.

>texting "hi"
>expecting an answer

try to stand out a little more next time, girls on tinder have 5 boring men texting them "hi" every day

this. always include dick pic and make sure your face is showing in it so she knows it you.

The fuck are those orangutans? Do you have no standards, my good man?

5 if they are ugly. Over 20 if they are attractive.

Only 1. You can blast and cruise for years off that. Go to plebbit and order some gear.

Tinder is pathetic.

Is the number of you BTC written on your profile?

change "hi" to "sorry i was drunk"

Kek.
For real though, nothing beats scoring with bitchy annoying attention whoring sluts on tinder, and then insulting them, blocking, and fucking off the following day.

Don't forget the fedora

fucking socio

top kek how would biz even reply instead.

these girls are doing you a favor by not responding.
you should start by telling these dimes that you'll let them talk to you for xx BTC

Bro. If all you can come up with is "hi", you're better off using sexually explicit pickup lines. It's also easier to establish interest. They'll either get offended or they'll play along and fuck you.

Also, Chloe is the only fuckable one there.
RIP rich

HI :)

You could probably brown bag chloe but the others are just nope.

Hi :(

If Kelsies and stacies both reject me now. If I get rich off crypto who do I trust won't take my money and leave when they get bored ?

Do this OP, guaranteed replies

Hi :^)