/CHAD/ Biographies

I want to be Chad Veeky Forums

So, I'm reading about his life to become him

I've already read pic related

Who else should I read?

Any recommendations on biographies for these people?
>Casanova
>Napoleon
>Cecil Rhodes
>Julius Caesar
>Alexander the Great

Mao and Stalin were uberchads

Hernan Cortes' cartas de relaicón
Cantar del mío Cid

I WANNA BE CHAD SO BAD ANONS

REEEEEEEE

HELP ME THE FUCK OUT!!!

>Caesar
"Caesar: Life of A Colossus" by Goldsworthy, then read his "Augustus"
>Alexander the Great
"Alexander the Great" by Robin Lane Fox. Also consider watching "Alexander Revisited" after that
>Napoleon
Fuck me, there's hundreds. Try "Napoleon: A Life" by Andrew Roberts

Augustus in terms of high IQ machiavellianism
Caesar in terms of charisma and leadership
Markus Antonius in terms of bravado and brawn

Watch HBO's Rome, it's excellent

>thinkin books will make you chad

no you have to put in the work irl you are just using books to procrastinate

>I want to be Chad Veeky Forums

You've already failed. No chad has ever been a beta that forced himself to be a chad

Fuck that, read AUTObiographies.

MRA icon lmao

What is this work that I need to put in? Honest question

I'm 1/2/2.75/4 and go to an Ivy League school. I'm not some complete NEET with Chad delusions

Umm no sweetie, Rhegar Targaryen.

Teddy Roosevelt, and Winston Churchill both did

Incel cope

The chaddest of all.

How did Teddy and Churchill force themselves to be Chad?

I can't decide if making up a story about being gangraped by t*rks is total beta shit or subtly chad-tier.

>voluntarily choosing to become Chad
I don't think it works that way, but if you're the first, good 4 u

They were certainly not, although Mao was pseudo-Chad

chatting up cuties and making good bros

Qin Shihuang and Alcibiades

Chads don't read, loser.

I don't know about Churchill, but Teddy was born a sickly kid with asthma. He decided that shit wasn't going to hold him back and that he was going to overcome it all through sheer will. He hunted,boxed, and did a whole bunch of shit. Granted though, being a Roosevelt he was rich as fuck and his family's money allowed him to do pretty much anything he wanted

>go to an Ivy League

t. Darmouth

'Chad' is a creation of gene and social environment interaction, not due to book knowledge. Give it up my man

t. brainlet virgin

Nah bro

I go to an OG IV (ha ha get it? because they were originally only four schools in the ivy league xD :DD)

t. virgin

>OG IV

Share with us user, I'm sure it's extremely prestigious.

Simon Bolivar senpai, this book really took me for a ride. Most underrated dude ever.

not in South America dude, every other square is Bolivar whatever, statues in small towns, the country of 'Bolivia'. I think they rate him.

>I go to an OG IV (ha ha get it? because they were originally only four schools in the ivy league xD :DD)

I can believe you do, only kids at Ivy's make such purposely stupid jokes that attempt to continually draw everyone else's attention to the fact they attend an Ivy

Well up here in the Great White North your average normie has never even heard his name and your above average "I'm a fan of history" normie is aware of his existence only.

His story blew my fucking mind. I'm probably going to read that book again now.

>Churchill
>chad
pick one

Are political leaders the only historical figures who can be a historical /CHAD/?

Why do we never see scientists, doctors, writers, or businessman mentioned when these threads come up?

I guess Hemingway is pretty /CHAD/

>Who else should I read?
Garibaldi. Although I'm not aware of any definitive biography of him in English.

>hemingway
>chad
lmao hes always been an overcompensating little bitch since birth
>pic related

Interesting question

Bump for interest

>mfw smart post on Veeky Forums

;)

you fucking brainlet, it's one of the four schools in
>pic related ()

why do you think I posted it?

you mad brainlet?

Because political history eats 90% of the attention of anything related to history.

go to the gym faggot

>gymcels are this delusional

>i want to be chad so im gonna act like a nerd and read a book about chad

chads dont read, they just eat, lift, and fuck

Teddy Roosevelt and Adolf Hitler were both known to read a book a day

>hitler
>chad
I rest my case

Andrew Jackson was well read too
Successful people are well read you autist

Roosevelts the Chad which fights off the other Chads to protect the betas because he cares about them.

You are born a Chad, you don't become one.

Mark Antony in HBO's Rome is the definition of a Chad

apart from season 2 obviously

all chads protect those less fortunate than them the ones who do the bullying are called brads

How does one become Brad?

Who are Brads in history?
Any books on Brads in History?

What do I do lads?

Hardcore Harbringer of coursh.

brads are basically tryhard chads. you enter bradmode by having decent to good genetics but are unable to master the social graces of chad so you feel insecure and lash out at betas to make yourself feel better you still get laid regularly but usually only with 7/10s plus the occasional stacey who is just using you to pass the time until she can upgrade to chad. henry clay and john c calhoun would be good examples of historical brads. hitler would be the perfect brad were it not for his low tier genetics.

what? clay was a team player though. calhoun was a beta sperg obsessed with slavery as positive good. both were not nothing great to look at going off the photos of them desu

i picked them because they were relatively powerful men yet were never top-tier and were overshadowed by more chadly individuals such as andrew jackson

how do you get the social graces of chad?

would reading the biographies of chad help in this area?

irl practice and no reading books will not help you

what exactly does irl practice consist of? talking and partying with normies?

is that how teddy became so charismatic despite being a manlet?

teddy went to go hunt buffalo in north dakota and that is what hardened him up but ya talking with people would be good start

what would be the modern day equivalent of hunting buffalo? or should I try to do that as well?

sorry for being an autist :(

its ok iktfb and yes go kill buffalo

>a high quality of discourse is expected

The one and only.

>an artist is chad

Lmao

>he thinks all artists are millennial numales

I don't think chads reqd historic manuals on how to be chad.

Simon Bolivar was fucking retarded and sadly he was not murdered or something.
He also was a literal coward and a traitor.
It is funny that most spics idolize this fucking turd.

> Hey, I was laughing the whole time though! No homo right?

Yes they do. Why do you think they have mentors?

Even the Chaddiest of them all, Alexander the Great, had one in Aristotle

lmao cope

Teddy wasn't a true Chad, take a look at his hero if you want to see a real chad. This nigga was wild.

who tf is that?

John Muir

a literal who cannot be a chad

>John Muir
>literaly who.
fuck you, it's not our faults you have no clue about history. this guy was responsible for conserving millions of acres of western american land from development so that it's still pristine today. He wrote about his western excursions and this photo shoot is, i think, when he convinced teddy to come out west to convince him that the nation's natural history was at stake. They camped out in Yosemite and Teddy already a big guy on conservation signed on to preserving vast amounts of land. Of course, this was a good PR opportunity because teddy never shied away from his macho, outdoorsman image.

that artist killed people in sword duels and he brags about it and also how many women hes fucked. he is chad as fuck

muir seems more like a virgin but not in a bad way

only the end of season 2
he's pretty chad-like in the first half

can anyone recommend me a book on George Washington?
I started reading pic related, but then I got to the part where God reached down and pushed the bullets away from George during the battle for Fort Necessity, and then went on an aside to tell the story of how a Native chef went out of their way to tell George about a prophecy that said a great builder of nations would come
not saying that the book doesn't have real facts in it, but it also seems to be taking liberties with the truth

George Washington is not a chad lmao
Never even had kids

LMAO

IF YOU ARE A LITERAL WHO YOU ARE NOT FUCKING CHAD

CHAD IS WORSHIPPED BY ALL AND HAVE MONUMENTS DEDICATED TO HIM

OF COURSE YOU BEING A SAD AND PATHETIC INCEL MEANS YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS YOU DELUSIONAL VIRGIN

Tributes and honors

Mount Muir located one mile south of Mount Whitney in the High Sierra of California.

John Muir on a 1964 U.S. commemorative stamp
California celebrates John Muir Day on April 21 each year. Muir was the first person honored with a California commemorative day
Mount Muir
Mount Muir (elevation 4688') in Angeles National Forest north of Pasadena, California
Muir's Peak
Muir Glacier, Alaska
John Muir Trails in California, Tennessee, Connecticut, and Wisconsin
John Muir Wilderness
Muir Pass, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Muir Woods National Monument
Muir Beach, California
John Muir National Historic Site
Camp Muir in Mount Rainier National Park
John Muir College
John Muir Highway
main-belt asteroid 128523 Johnmuir

John Muir,California state quarter.
John Muir on two U.S. commemorative postage stamps. An image of Muir, with the California condor and Half Dome, appears on the California state quarter released in 2005. A quotation of his appears on the reverse side of the Indianapolis Prize Lilly Medal for conservation.[75] On December 6, 2006, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and First Lady Maria Shriver inducted John Muir into the California Hall of Fame located at The California Museum for History, Women, and the Arts.
Muir and Hudson Stuck are honored with a feast day on the liturgical of the Episcopal Church in the United States of America on April 22.
Muirite (a mineral), Erigeron muirii, Carlquistia muirii (two species of aster), Ivesia muirii (a member of the rose family), Troglodytes troglodytes muiri (a wren), Ochotona princeps muiri (a pika), Thecla muirii (a butterfly), and Amplaria muiri (a millipede) were all named after John Muir.

as showed, he is fucking worshipped when people remembered him and they taught him more in school. PLUS if you live in the west or look at a US map even if you don't know about him, most of those huge areas in the West set off for nature preserves are his legacy.

>rode a fucking avalanche
Few mountaineers go far enough, during the snowy months, to see many avalanches, and fewer still know the thrilling exhilaration of riding on them. In all my wild mountaineering I have enjoyed only one avalanche ride; and the start was so sudden, and the end came so soon, I thought but little of the danger that goes with this sort of travel, though one thinks fast at such times. One calm, bright morning in Yosemite, after a hearty storm had given three or four feet of fresh snow to the mountains, being eager to see as many avalanches as possible, and gain wide views of the peaks and forests arrayed in their new robes, before the sunshine had time to change or rearrange them, I set out early to climb by a side cañon to the top of a commanding ridge a little over three thousand feet above the valley. On account of the looseness of the snow that blocked the cañon I knew the climb would be trying, and estimated it might require three or four hours. But it proved far more difficult than I had foreseen. Most of the way I sank waist-deep, in some places almost out of sight; and after spending the day to within half an hour of sundown in this loose, baffling snow work, I was still several hundred feet below the summit. Then my hopes were reduced to getting up in time for the sunset, and a quick, sparkling home-going beneath the stars. But I was not to get top views of any sort that day; for deep trampling near the cañon head; where the snow was strained, started an avalanche, and I was swished back down to the foot of the cañon as if by enchantment. The plodding, wallowing ascent of about a mile had taken all day, the undoing descent perhaps a minute. When the snow suddenly gave way, I instinctively threw myself on my back and spread my arms, to try to keep from sinking.

Fortunately, though the grade of the cañon was steep, it was not interrupted by step levels or precipices big enough to cause outbounding or free plunging. On no part of the rush was I buried. I was only moderately imbedded on the surface or a little below it, and covered with a hissing back-streaming veil of dusty snow particles; and as the whole mass beneath or about me joined in the flight I felt no friction, though tossed here and there, and lurched from side to side. And when the torrent swedged and came to rest, I found myself on the top of the crumpled pile, without a single bruise or scar. Hawthorne says that stream has spiritualized travel, notwithstanding the smoke, friction, smells, and clatter of boat and rail riding. This flight in a milky way of snow flowers was the most spiritual of all my travels; and, after many years, the mere thought of it is still an exhilaration.