ETH CAN'T BREAK 395 TONIGHT... IT CAN'T... I CAN'T BE LIQUIDATED!!!!!

ETH CAN'T BREAK 395 TONIGHT... IT CAN'T... I CAN'T BE LIQUIDATED!!!!!

I TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE TO SHORT THIS SHIT!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jRklG8_Gvc&t=302s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're getting liquidated in no more than 8 hours op
screenshot this

Wasn't eth going up for like a week now?

> going against the money skeleton
> shorting in a bull market
> shorting a gov backed coin
> shorting a coin drowning in high cap ICOs

Scrap up whatever money you have left and buy knee-pads.

stop the short user you stupid fuck
how many fucking retards out there do you think are just like you shorting because it's near ATH?
Do you not take into considerations coins have been smashing ATH one after another following BTC?
There is going to be a MASSIVE short squeeze at ATH, 100$+. Just like Bitcoin did when it broke IT'S ATH.
Don't say I didn't warn you

Who the fuck shorts this market?

I'm sorry for your loss.

My sorrow is lessened a bit by knowing your loss is my gain though.

You're a retard for betting against ETH in the first place.

BTC, ETH, IOTA, XMR are the 4 most solid hold prospects there are.

Quit trying to "get rich quick" and focus on getting rich.

Y'all are criticizing the short. We should start with how retarded putting money that you don't have into ANY market is. How do people seriously take loans on crypto??

meh, one dude recently made a video on how he took out a 10k loan for ETH at 200$
planned to hold for 3 years+
depends on the scale of the loan, 10k isn't much to pay off

Nice! Bought 100k eth

you all laugh now, but when eth is worth sub 200 before the weekend is over...

Eth is going to an all time high tonight.

this folks, is what happens when you ignore fundamentals. ETH is king.

I have iron hands when it comes to margin trading. Eth is almost out of retard FOMO buyer fuel and is going to experience a massive correction today or tomorrow. That's the advice I have for you, make of it what you will, ETH bagholders.

i just sold all my ETH to help OP keep his house!!
come on guys dont be MONSTERS

HAHAHAHAHHAHA IT'S CRASHING 384 AND FALLING
YOU'RE ALL GONNA BE BAGHOLDERS AND I'M GONNA BE THE KING OF MONEY

Eth is nowhere near its ATH you fucking retards. It's not even .1 BTC

>ETH/BTC ratio

So if I was to set a buy order for 100k at $400 would that be good or bad for (you)

>looking at shitcoins in USD

doing it very, very wrong.

Would be good for everyone, that much money flowing in suddenly would help kickstart our journey to 500

Well I just bought $5k USD worth of ETH. Let's get this ball rolling.

lol bagholder

Just ask your mom if you can borrow some money for therapy user. I'm sure she'll give it to you and you can get in on this too.

Imagine how happy she'll be when you pay her back with interest for all the tendies.

We will be holding our bags to at least 500

Only on this board, can radically different people come together to laugh at fucking nocoiners

exactly even doge coin went up 10% today and its literally a joke meme coin

If anything I'm kicking myself for not maxing out my credit cards on $20 ETH when I was considering it.

Memecoin or not I sextupled my money in it by forgetting I had any

380 AND FREEFALLING
IM GONNA BE RICH
CLOSING AT 340

Lol nice meme. 500 by November 1, screen cap this

>freefalling
More like going down a bit and breaking another high for this period like it has for the past 4-5 fucking days.

You better fucking pray to kek right the fuck now because you are blinded by the vision of the outcome you want.

You are 99.9% fucked for sure.

You can have iron hands but it doesn't matter when you are a retard and short at the wrong time.

Just got scammed for less than 0.1 eth for a kyper account. Transferred immediately to account with over 1mil usd in value, ton of recoeved payments. The scam network is larger and more co-ordinated than I possibly thought. Sell everything ever posted here, this is a co-ordinated scam board.

I took out a 10k loan to buy crypto months ago. Worth just under 50k now. Not even a great return in this mad market but I'm pretty conservative.

AHAHAHAHAHHA. you dumb fuck

Newfag here, didnt want to make a thread just for a question. Is it ok to leave coins on bittrex or should i transfer them to a wallet?

I have to go to work btw guys, keep this thread alive for another 5 hours so I can be here to laugh about how retarded you all are and how much money I made

.. and the next fucking week that stupid moron transferred into a coin that literally has 0 % volatility because its "backed" by hard currency.

he didnt gain because he chickened out after ETH volatility within a week. look at this moron:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jRklG8_Gvc&t=302s

what a fucking idiot lolol

Holy fuck you're retarded

Eth has been slowly and steadily going up for a week now. This isn't a simple moon mission

He needs to prove the short. No one can possibly be this retarded probably just a larp.

>I only value my holdings comparative to a highly volatile baseline

Yeah duder, can't wait for bitcoin to crash so I'll suddenly become super rich in worthless sats

another one gone, fools all of you, all you had to do was play it safe

OP is clearly bored and larping, but here's the 1 day chart going back to April for your perusal.

Depends, are you day trading?