God speed user

good luck user

GOOD LUCK BERTOCHE

Are you me?

May lambos bless your mansions 3 story garage

>tfw 250 omg
am I gonna make it bros

yes very good sir ! buy ATH sell -20%

May you carry my best regards, dear sir! It is my hope you have bought on NOVAEXCHANGE.

Do you shit on a street?

I JUST WENT IN TOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GL OmiseBro. Im also wondering if I should go all in too. Atm 75% omg 25% NEO.

>Buying at ATH

Lel this is going to be rock bottom 1 month from now.

>Implying it wont keep going up forever

Also have 250omg, such a nice and round number. Never gonna sell any. Going to stake every single one of these bad boys.

Started at $5.

Keeps buying more with more fundamental news. Converted all my btc and ETH to ride this rocket.

This is the new bottom. Guaranteed to be 1k by February. Accumulate or print out this thread to use for your suicide note

Why would it be 1k -.- only btc has reached 4 digits i dont see any alt doing it

Dunno about 1k either but clearly triple digits.

It's going to be the new standard at a time when normies are rushing into crypto. I'd buy now if I were you.

>mfw I bought at ATH at 102k

old stock sayings don't work on crypto grandpa

>buying an ATH

Just bought ATH for the first time ever.

Am I fucked?

Buy high, sell low!

You're still early boyo

I'm all in here with 15k and my mom really wanted to invest in crypto almost all in with her money with 5k omg. I'm not even that nervous some how Just feels right. Yeah I'm not holding my breath for 3 digits but $20-$30 is very doable. Either way holding for a while

Is this the beginning of a new generation of pink wojak OMG bagholders?

The CHINKS are sleeping. The CHINKS were getting ready for bed when the news was announced. The CHINKS still need to fully process this news before the run stops. We still have 5-6 hours for the CHlNKS to wake up and FOMO before we dump.

Stop posting about your 15k omisego and your whore mother. You have a lot of omisego, we get it. I have 12k as well as ark and neo, but I'm not posting about it in every omisego thread.

>going all in on a Big Mac token

the absolute madman

Went all in last night. Was trying to buy in the afternoon but fucking Bittrex wallet maintenance fucked me.

I was panicking but didnt buy at ATH and instead put a buy order at where i thought it would correct and went to sleep. Woke up this morning and saw i hit it straight on. Feel extremely lucky, and feel like im slowly learning.....Thanks Veeky Forums

Jelly as fuck. When did you get in?

you literally just posted about it retard

Fair enough. Good luck with ark and neo

wtf are you dogs doing, there is one fucking big bullish divergence, which means in the next couple of days there will be one fucking increase of price. its not about hodling for long term, its about getting small profits daily.

lets say you have invested 50 dollars and everyday you want to have 3% gainz
50 x 1.03^365=$ 2.424.136.22

fyucker tards

less than 200 OMG pleb here
tempted to sell my 10k NEM and throw them into OMG
but NEM is also slowly rising
hmmmm

wat do biz?

ditch the NEM and come on over for the big win

To make a point. Tbh posting about his omisego holdings isn't a big deal, I'm just an angry man.

Just watched someone I know go long 10,000 OMG.

That's because ark and neo are shit. Omg is king

fugg it Im in
444 OMG now
fugg biz you better be right on this one

There are ten coins currently valued at over 1k (most are utter garbage)

list?

>10 coins over 1k
wat? coinmarketcap -> sort by price, there is one. guess which?

Just sold. Enjoy the bags. I'll buy back in at the Chinese dip. If you just bought then I'm sorry but take solace in the fact that even after the crash it's likely to moon again in about 2 weeks.

enjoy your lambos

never gonna make it

OMG has literally never crashed

>buy @ ATH

The run up was due to a meeting, not a deal or anything close to it. The rumor did it's bump but it's over now. I'm still in, but an over correction is coming within hours and I will take advantage of it like always.

People like you mine coins, I mine people like you.

Going to sell everything for omg now

News didn't hit until last night at 9 pm chink time. Most of the big spike didn't start until a few hours later. This is going to pump until tonight PST.

50% in OMG
50% in ETH
WE'RE DOING THIS TOGETHER user

OMG Temple

Came in to post this

I'm all in too

Not sure I will sleep tonight

fugg Im nervous as shit too

$12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it broke $12 on Bittrex

It just keeps going up

we just hit 12 dollar.
for anyone that is nervous make sure to sell some off at 14 or 15 dollar because it will bounce back down again for a while. Hedge your bets lads and good luck.

hello fellow omgods

what happens when the chinks wake up

This moon mission goes Super Saiyan 2?

we dump on them.

when do they wake up?

>selling omg
>ever

God bless you all.

when the fuck is the fucking dip

nah

I sold at 8.50usd and luckily bought back in at 8usd, forgot about it, and woke up to a moon mish

RIGHT NOW

oh sweetie

soon just wait a little longer.

kek.

It's 640 am in China right now. It's usually around 8 am that shit starts popping off (up and down). We'll know our fates in an hour and half.

Did it with BTC and then again with OMG. Still standing. Can't win if you don't play.

NI HAO

the chinks never sleep user

Just got scammed for less than 0.1 eth for a kyper account. Transferred immediately to account with over 1mil usd in value, ton of recoeved payments. The scam network is larger and more co-ordinated than I possibly thought. Sell everything ever posted here, this is a co-ordinated scam board.

I JUST DROPPED A TOUSAND DOLLARS IN at 11.70 AND IM ALREADY LOSING MY FUCKING MONEY

Good man, you won't be disappointed. HODL til at the very least the "September news" run-up but ideally til 1Q2018.

Just...wait juusttt wait

Wait

Wait

JUST

don't sell unless you make a profit you retard, you're basically guaranteed to double your money in two weeks

in all likelihood there will be a dip to just over $10 at some point and then start a steady climb again (if it does, i'm gonna buy more). I'm long on this though so I'm not going to chance chasing the dip with what I already have and fuck it up.

All in (700) at ATH. Wish me luck.

myetherwallet is a fucking piece of shit that rarely loads my token balance

You don't even need it user.

Have 400 bag. Currently lending on bitfinex. 10 eth coming tmr, 8 coming sat. Should.i buy more bags or is it too late, but buy some ico?

I WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT TO DROP BELOW 8 AND THEN THIS HAPPENS.

I'm thinking of holding this till end of Sept then switching to another coin. Is it a good plan?

you'll be the one left holding my bags user. screencap this.

Today was a good day

Same thing was said about ans at 12 buckaroos
Omg isn't a shit coin though:^)

Not trading on margin for the in and out gains and leaving your omg alone
Shiggy diggy

at what price are you guys getting out $15 ?

I'm all in at just below 60 OMG, I'm not looking to daytrade but I wanna make it and I know that this isn't enough. How much and when should I change something back to BTC and invest in other coins?

I'm tempted to keep on HODLING but there is also serious FOMO seeing as I own not that much compared to everyone else

Not less than $100

Holding til Jan with a stop loss, then re-evaluate

stop loss set @ what

WHAT THE FUCK

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. I BUY A FUCKING COIN IT DROPS

SAFEX BOUGHT AND 10 MINUTE LATER IS DIES
LISK BOUGHT AND 10 MINUTES LATER IT DIES
NOW I BUY OMG AT 260k AND SURPRISE IT FUCKING DIES