CV2 Only 2 weeks left until swap, better hurry

CV2 is very undervalued, there is a swap in 2 weeks, a pivx dev is working on this coin and masternodes will be coming out soon with a reduced supply.

Colossuscoin was founded as a energy-efficient Internet currency and want to continue our concept to be a long-term energy-efficient/ Evironmentally friendly Crypto-Currency!
BitSend is based on POW proof-of-work mining thus mining consumes a lot of energy.
This is one of the reasons why we have decided to continue as a POS/ Proof of Stake Coin.
The new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain will be based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward.
The PIVX Features are very innovative, special and awesome (for instance: improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol, Masternodes, SwiftTX Instant Transactions,
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions, Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism, innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism, Coin Control ...)

Only found on nova and yobit, if buying from yobit transfer off ASAP.

over 300 k volume, looking good.

Nice roadmap for CV2.

Come join the telegram where Dev is

t. me/colossuscoin

thanks for invite.

Thanks, Pajeet.

All Pajeets, Muhammads, Brandons, Vargs, Dequans are welcome

i have 100k CV2 should i just leave them in my wallet and w8 1 year?

do you really think it can go to like 30sat?

I have 170k and already waited 1 year. Doubtful. All of Yobit's coins are trash. Cryptopia instead has silent coins which end up mooning after a few years, unlike Yobit which stay dead.

Does these coin solve 1 problem? the "eco friendly" marketing is little off

yes. Its try to eliminate poor

>not investing in one of the ancient wonders of the world

Answer the call

OK NO BULLSHIT ANONS

WHAT ARE YOUR PRICE TARGETS AT 15TH OF SEP FOR THIS?

100 sats post swap, unironically

Wtf iys x20 from now. Roadmap looks good. Pivx dev looks legit. Ok fuck it Im in

MOON
CONFIRMED

How many CV2s does everyone have/

1 masternode

shit man, and i thought 925k would get me some gains. How many do I need for real gains with the predictions?

as much as you feel comfortable having
with pivx dev helping add features who knows

My favorite part about crypto is the memes.

if it actually went to 100 sats, you'd have 9.25 btc, or around $40k USD

shit that was wrong, you'd have .925 btc

wait...
so with 925,000 CV2, after the switch

if it hits 100 sats

I'll have 40k?

i grabbed 7 million

Remember guys the devs will save the environment. Not only will you make money with this coin, but you will be able to get a good-nights rest knowing that the devs are sending PMC operators into the jungle so that our trees and beloved animals are safe.

no i fudged a decimal, sorry user you're a babby fish

pic related

How much would I need for 40k tho? Do I have time to save up some paycheck monies to throw at this?

OC

you'd need 9.25 million and I wouldn't throw all your money at it. I personally picked up 20m at 2 sats but I have a decent sized portfolio and could brush off a potential loss

Goddamnit I want at least 10k from this, which means i'd need 2.3mil... I can handle that. Maybe.

What are the chances of this reaching ten cents I wonder

it would have to have nearly the market cap of PIVX in order to reach that. 1c is a more realistic (but still absolutely absurd) moonshot

This is going to be like Chain Coin all over again, can't wait. Does it have advanced hodling technology?

Nice OC

Let me spell this out for anyone wanting in on this whatever-the-fuck-coin.
No one would make a thread like this if they weren't planning on dumping bags. Anyone who truly believe in this coin would shut their mouths and accumulate. Jesus fuck, it's so depressing watching you fucking poorfags fall for this shit every goddamn day

why wouldn't new features/coin swap/masternodes drive up price regardless?

shut the fuck up and buy the coin

why the fuck are you wasting your time talking shit about a legit development?

you fucking lonely kim jung un ass bitch

we're on the ground floor of PIVX lite fgt. If this gets 20% the PIVX marketcap, it'll 40x in price.

pic related

Man, your bags must be pretty heavy. I'm looking at the charts right now, you must've been one of the retards that bought in at the spike some 14-15 hours ago, am I right? Stop dragging other poor souls down into your shithole. Making others suffer doesn't in actually help you, it just feels that way.

>up 580% in a week
>heavy bags

I bet you'll still be fudding when it's 15 sats

And I bet you'll be unironically happy when it never reaches 15 sats, because you dumped your shitcoin on newfags at 8.

i bought below 1 sat you gorilla-cock sucking faggot

go stick maggots up your asshole

im not unloading anytime soon

nope i've already more than doubled up and am hodling 20m for a COLX masternode. not much risk for lots of potential reward.

the fuck is wrong with you. It has never reach 15 sats ? are you dumb ?

I believe my job in this thread is done. Your ultra-aggressive responses to my suspicions will undoubtedly have saved at least ONE person from crashing with your new favorite pump and dump trashcoin.
To that ONE PERSON: don't trust fucks like this on Veeky Forums. Also don't trust me. Of course this fucking coin COULD moon. It's just very, very, VERY unlikely to, taking all the desperate shilling into consideration. I know nothing of this coin, so if you read up on it and it looks great, then sure dive right in.

>I know nothing of this coin

>I waste my time spreading FUD on a mongolian basket weaving forum

get a life. we're actually working on getting shit done and we're being rewarded with natural growth.

Oh its happening man

I was browsing Veeky Forums for interesting threads. Saw this one, never heard of it, started reading. Been on Veeky Forums a long time, recognize the bullshit instantly, felt sorry for any newfags falling for it. That's all. Your ridiculous replies are what kept me here this long.

fuck meant to export as gif

Shitocurrency

Do any of you realize that the biggest fastest farm on the planet has yet to make big money let alone pay off the initial investment

If your currancy is such hot shit why isnt the biggest badest farm on this planet farming it

have no idea what you are talking about.

What does this coin do?

it exists, and isn't backed by anything, pretty much like most of the crypto. Will rise a bit, maybe even 10 sats, and that will be it.

pivx will make it go to 40 sat EASILY just look at XVG pump for a total shit coin. buy now on nova or enjoy watching the shuttle fly without u

13m colossus here, dis gon be good