For those of you

...who have been around since March this year, how crazy is the current bullmarket compared to the one from march to june?

It's boring af.

about the same

oh yeah it's really slow right now, but it feels about the same as the start. at the peak of the last run, a coin mooned 100-300% basically every day

march into june was one of the worst months crypto has seen

So it could get crazier?
I haven't been in crypto a long time
Unfortunately got in at the very peak of the last bull run

what?

It's pretty much exactly the same. But it's funny because all the newfags who look back at March to May and think "oh man if only I'd been here back then" don't realize that the exact same shit is happening right now before their eyes and most of them are too stupid to take advantage of it.

It's not quite as easy as they all think to simply ride a bull market, unless you're just buying and holding ETH and BTC or something, in which case yiur results will be about the same.

You don't even want to know about crypto bull markets of the future. When the big rockets get launched.

This is shit in comparison.
Those months were the king of shitcoin pumps we had RDD pump from 1 sat to over 130 and verge and Bitbean and people could always jump into ripple or eth and it was slow steady gains for a whole months dgb was great too I bought myself at 100 sats and sold at 2k

I turned my £500 Euro poor money into 180k mainly due to these months obviously I’ve rid the current rockets too but they are nothing in comparison RDD was literally a 100x your money pump and that’s the coin that really helped me make it

What makes you think that?

Slow and less satisfying

Anticipating a crash any minute unlike last time

>two btc forks
>the death of btc

I think its pretty good

If the growth is much slower right now, doesnt it mean that the growth is more sustainable?

Yeah, pretty much.

We're still considered the rather late "early adopters". The masses still need to enter the game.

I don't think more than 2.5% of the population have any crypto yet.

>2.5%
It's around 10-15M people worldwide that actively trade crypto. Makes you think.

so like 0.2%

we're not early adopters, we're innovators according to your pic

Its so crazy that every single one tard with coins right now is going to get assraped so hard they are gonna get buffled by the idiocy that holds on them.

being into crypto since june [spoiler]2011[/spoiler]

Cant imagine 34% _WORLDWIDE_ trade anything

except, you know. Money.

hey what's crypto supposed to be again?

As much as I'd love crypto to be a replacement to fiat, I doubt that is going to happen
If less people would use fiat, then governments wouldnt be able to sustain their unrealisitc huge debts anymore, so I'm pretty sure if crypto will become a real threat governments in the west will quickly start to ban it.

My granpa trades crypto.

Still rather early, but our time is fast running out. Don't cash out now, like my retard friend who made 15k on ETH and then bought a new car (stupidly overpriced too).

We only got a couple years max until the great fiat->crypto mass adoption flippening. Max a year or so before heavy taxation and govt breakdown.

Put all your earnings into crypto for the next two years. Live frugal.

It's not a bull market until gay money is worth 3.15...yes u heard that right. Look up GAY on cmc

Western world, yeah, I don't see that happening either. But asia? Definitely.

what do you mean? ETH still not at ATH

>So it could get crazier?
Yes. The amount that some of us made during that time is absolutely insane. I'm garbage at trading and I turned $5k into $45k during that period. Since then I've only managed to go up to $60k so I know there's people that have done far better.

Zoom out 3 months on 90% of altcoins

That's how much better it was

>Put all your earnings into crypto for the next two years. Live frugal.
Adding to this, A lot of people forget just how delicious some simple things are, and you can save tons of money by eating simple at home. Just buy a decent rice cooker and cook up some simple long grain rice, top it with a little butter, salt and pepper. It really just feels healthy and good, natural. Maybe add some broccoli in there and let it cook too for some veggies. Eat some beans on the side now and then for some protein.

Same thing with pasta. Get some good angel hair noodles, boil them up, top with some olive oil and butter, salt, and some red pepper flakes and a little parma cheese or a fried egg. Delicious.
Stay away from sodas and caffeine in general.

When you're eating for $1-3 a day and other goons are spending $20-40 a day it really makes a big difference over the course of a year. Thousands of dollars you could be investing.

I dont wanna spend my 20s living like a hermit but crypto has inspired me to find a way to get a high paying job just so i can put money in it consistently over the next few years

We should have frugal thread, some different for Veeky Forums and might help people save cash