Meanwhile in Russia

meanwhile in Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/30/moscow-stock-exchange-opens-to-crypto-currency-trade/#782987ab26d1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck russians

these particular ones, for sure

Those signs make me think that website will contain their nudes and malware.

MAKE A SHIT

just the most scammy coin ever

disgusting roasties

what the fuck?

GAAAAAAAYYYYY

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/30/moscow-stock-exchange-opens-to-crypto-currency-trade/#782987ab26d1

>Russia is the first stock exchange to make crypto-currency a new investable asset.

waves confirmed partner with Russia's National Settlement Depository (NSD), the central depository for the Moscow Exchange

thanks just bought 100k NIMFA coins

Perestroika

not gonna lie, love me some Slav girls on business trips

>not gonna lie, love me some Slav girls on business trips
what did you mean by this.

And what countries are good for this. where they speak some english

all over

central eastern europe and commonwealth of independent states

the girls, whores that target to the tourist, businessman market speak english. unless you are not satisfied with the open market and want to go for a ICO pre-sale then you need to do your own research and learn a language.

when I'm in BG or SR or PL or SK or RU on business, I find local girls to party with, shower them with drinks, take them partying and we invariably end up at my hotel
not even whores in the traditional sense although I always leave them a little something as a gift
I'm a bit of a Chad tho so I pull it off nicely

this guys fucks. Poland is best with english knowledge amongst the general populous so finding a good ICO-presale opportunity is better there

Amen brother. Thousand bucks for a week to live like a king.

Nice this is more what im looking for

Will visit eastern europe for qts and icos

Literally ponzi scheme

lol like most cypto .... that is just a pozi scheme

Normies pls go