Sia?

Is there a reason why no one is buying those crazy cheap SiaCoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html
gist.github.com/DavidVorick/d9f70ea668a8104ee8f42d2dc6d3164b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if you enjoy burning money

Because tech is not ready yet. Probably gonna go up when you can finally store small files there or when video streaming is possible.

there are too many of them. with the number of coins out there its basically impossible for 1 siacoin to be worth $1.

the devs are retarded

The price is supposed to be low, read the white paper

2% of the available storage is being used. They have no customers.

My heaviest bags ever

>“I think this is going to end in tears,” said David Vorick, chief executive of Nebulous, the company that runs Sia.

>“The [Sia] tokens are for using the service, not for speculating, and it’s our job to keep them stable, not to bump them,” Vorick said. “That does create a lot of friction in the community. The people who are upset about losing money are outweighing the people who are excited about the technology we built.”

bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html

Same, I literally bought 100k

Holding 2 mill without any regrets. Everyone who shit talks this project is actually autistic.

Look at the roadmap, look at their github, talk to the devs.

They have a ton of shit coming out in september /comfy/ with 100k coins @156.

Oh and, latest development:

gist.github.com/DavidVorick/d9f70ea668a8104ee8f42d2dc6d3164b

idc if it's supposed to be low. if it is thats terrible for news for investors. have fun rotting in hell SIA

Too much competition

Ecc adding file storage soon won't help sia fags

So what? Buy them up at .8c and when they're worth 8c you have 10x profit. Whats the problem?

reread whitepaper. Read some of taeks posts. You're dead wrong.

The writer pulled a bunch of shit out of context. This has been discussed. Devs want a higher price, but they wont pump it intentionally

but i mean its like 600% back up to ATH....
even if we just go to first reistance its above 100% gains.
if not enough customers is the reason then ill go grab me some cheap sia...
at least they have customers and working tech^^

You cant call a bunch of white papers "competition". Be real.

ATH is low 2 cent. We're at .8c

You're retarded.

Always use fiat when doing any sort of numerical analysis on crypto. You wont pay your rent in satoshi, or are you?

fiat :D
kek

satoshis are all that matters

Bitcoin diving to $1000 won't make a shitcoin less of a shitcoin, no matter how many more sats it's "worth"

>bitcoin diving to 1000$

nice FUD.

bought in :)

Better projects are coming out that will shit all over Sia and even Storj, these were early projects that will soon be forgotten unfortunately.

Yes.. One, shitcoinreason.. And high marketcap already.. This shit mooned long time a go... No mad gainz for anons any more.

what's the sat estimate for the future?

Yeah, sure. You mean things like filecoin, where devs showed their lack of understanding anything in the whitepaper? You clearly have no idea how hard such big projects in IT are. I bet that there'll be a lot of comptetitors who'll may even have better marketing and PR than filecoin but none of them will provide a working product before Sia. Enjoy trying to compete with guys from Harvard and MIT who already have working a cloud storage and now are just doing fixes and adding features.

im going to sell most around 300

This. Delusionaal retards and fudders with agenda dont know gold even if it shines right in front of their fuckfaces