Czech em

Czech'd

trips of Czech superiority

Why did Adolf hate you guys so much?

>Bohemian Empire
I always thought it was a Kingdom...

You thought wrong white boi

Who was better - Smetana or Dvorak?

Nah man, I just looked it up, now back into the Reich with you!

Not OP, but this really activated my almonds. It's a tough one, but I'll say Dvorak.

in a way, the czech kangz of luxemburg were imperial in themselves as they were often elected to be emperor of the
>H
>R
>E

i'd say Dvořák, but i had one Dvořák in my class who was a faggot and cream is really good tasting, so i'd go with Smetana

He didn't really hate us. In some speeches he actually praised us as honorary Germans, talking about our "thousands of years of rivalry and coexistence"

Later on, when he went full "fuck anyone who isn't aryan", the plan with us was assimilate 1/3, enslave 1/3 and genocide 1/3

thats a common mistake

Lands of Bohemian crown were actually crucial part of the HRE, that de-facto ruled over it via secretly installed emperors

Let's be realistic guys, I mean the King of Bohemia was the highest prince of the Empire, but what you are writing here is hillarious.

radio.cz/en/section/curraffrs/czech-fighter-pilot-recalls-cold-war-dogfight

The Battle of Britain this ain't...

You just wanted us to Czech your trips

>being proud of backstabbing and slaughtering garrison in a brutal way, while entire Polish army was on the Bolshevik border defending Europe from Red Menace

Commies > Pollacks

>Poland claimes a territory that has been part of Czech crown for centuries
>"B-but Poles live there"
>In the same time, Poland has a claim for western Belarus and Ukraine where Poles are a minority
>"B-but it has been a part of Polish crown for centuries"
>Doesn't wait for official agreement
>Cuts Czechoslovak railway
>Starts to organize elections to Polish parliament
>Starts to conscript locals to Polish military
>Ignores all Czechslovak objections
>Surprised when Czechoslovakia actually does stuff
"hurr durr polan dindu nuffin"

That's not how it went, we both know that. So spare me the bullshit.

Actually that's exactly how it went Jendryk, I am not trolling, stop living in denial and read a non-biased book. No need to mention the Second Polish Republic had been an agressive state to all its neighbours (attacking Lithuania, Western Ukraine prior to boshevik invasion).

Avars fucked them literally

We all known that Habsburgs were best thing that happened to your country, but outside of them and native dynasties who were best foreign Czechs rulers?

>1st Bohemian Empire
you wot m8, it's total bullshit. Mieszko I controlled almost all of modern day Poland and Czech Duchy was at the time in turmoil. Chrobry even conquered Bohemia + Moravia which the czechs were so butthurt about, they castrated his son.

Western belarus was never a part of polish crown lad and literally no one cared about it.

When it comes to Western Ukraine and Lithuania, it all boiled down to the fact that Poles were a majority in the entire Wilno region and a majority in Lwów. It was a contested region and II Republic had all the rights to defend its citizens.

> it's total bullshit
Check yourself before you pshek yourself.

Also that Chrobry of yours war forced out in less than five years by a rebelion.

Poles are always hypocritical snakes.
>WILNO AND LWOW IS OURS !!! GIVE IT BACK !!!
>b-but Posen and Danzig is also ours, n-no Germans live there anymore

>seriously arguing with a pole

Map is not a reliable source la'

What's the difference between a Czech and a Bohemian? Is Bohemian a subset of a broader czech cultural group?

None, nowadays.

Bohemians used to be celtic tribe but they were assimilated/annihilated by Germanic tribes.

boii?

Poznan was always part of Poland and in majority Polish. It's literally the core of Polish identity and culture.

how legit were the Hussites?

in terms of power, popularity, and influence - to both the nobility and the masses
do you think they could have survived against the Catholics/Habsburgs? why didn't they just leave the HRE?

>what is Dmowski's Line

HE A GOOD BOY

House of Luxembourg - they wuz Holy Roman Emperors and shit (and moved the imperial capital to Prague)

A retarded political claim that aimed at making the federalist idea of Intermarre impossible. It also defeated Dmowski's own ideas because he was a retard.

Well, they weren't exactly a prince - Bohemia received the distinction of being the only king in the >>>.

>renaming your country from alpha Bohemia to virgin czech republic
>ditching the German empire after ww2

Boleslaus I. conquered those lands, Boleslaus II. held them, and only after his death did they get conquered by Miesko and Bohemia fell into turmoil because of succession.

>Chrobry
more like Chrobák
must've been really hard conquering a state that was literally falling apart

>off by one
What did he mean by this?

Hussites were a religion that made up about 60-70% of the population after 15th century, so they were pretty damn legit and powerful.

>do you think they could have survived against the Catholics/Habsburgs?
Well, they didn't so.... no

>why didn't they just leave the HRE?
After battle of White Mountain, most of protestant (including hussite) nobles were exiled and moved to Poland or Saxony. Peasants didn't really have an option to move.

>I would like to hear something about Czechs relationship with Elbe waterway. Was it utillised by to transport goods to the similar extent as Rhein or Vistula were?

>When king John subjugated Silesian princes around 1327, did he do it as a king of Bohemia, or rather as a claimant to the polish throne?

Yeah of course, plus Elbe lowlands in northern Bohemia are one of the most fertile and productive regions. During A-H, Elbe trade with cloth was one of the main incomes of the monarchy.

I wouldn't say for sure, but i suppose as claimant to Polish throne, since he needed some "legal" support for his conquest

Western powers granted Zaolzie for Poland. Czechs backstabbed Poland in 1919. Poles retook majority Polish land(granted to them by Western Powers) in 1938.

Czech revisionism is hilarious, just like your language. Literal child tongue.

Does the Czech care none rembers their part in the reformation?

Is this even English?

"Redpill" me on Bohemian/Czech history. Give me please a summary of the story of the nation. I only know that they disliked catholics, loved jews and that Prague is apparently top tier.

>loved jews
You fucking what

Prague used to be jew central and Czechia is one of Isreal's oldest and more loyal supporters.

>Prague used to be jew central
That doesn't mean they loved them.