Where my IOCealers at???

Where my IOCealers at???

Man September is going to be a great month for us.

I was, until yesterday when I heard Joel reading from the Powerpoint presentation verbatim, hip-hop background music, etc.

Welp you stay poor

Thing is, I'm not poor. Poor people make bad bets. Rich people don't make bets on things that they don't entirely trust.

I could be wrong, but no point in investing in something that gives you weird vibes.

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,

We are the visionaries.

The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.

But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold the

The I/O Coin.

So smile user, for you have seen the light.

Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,

We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.

The I/O Coin.

From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,

We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.

The I/O Coin.

In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of

The I/O Coin.

Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,

Yes there will be risks involved,

But you know user, there will also be Lambos,

Also there will also be Mansions,

And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,

The I/O Coin.

oh shiiiiiiit, just bought 100k

Amen brother....

I'm holding this coin, but you guys should stop posting it here, let Veeky Forums buy high and sell low.

Veeky Forums is for meme coins, bag holders and shills.

IOC
IOC
IOC

AINT NOTHIN BUT IOC

WHY HAVE BTC
WHEN YOU CAN HAVE
IOC
IOC
IOC

yea, lets just let this one happen without the help of Veeky Forums...those who know, know

Shhhh... dump bags pls... i want more ioc cheap

>3k @ .30 cents

you right non IOCers gonna shit there pants in a month

I remember you from the other thread.
Sad to know you still haven't bothered researching.

Yes brothers

Fuck it I'm going all in

being an IOCer is a great feeling a better feeling is going to the car show to buy your lambo

>170 IOC

W-will I m-make it?

you need some more user... just collect in a month 2.50 price tag will be a joke.

O-ok senpai. W-would you say 1k is a reasonable goal?

The fud on this coin is absurd. Do some research, and maybe spend some time in their Slack. Joel will answer any technical questions you may have. He knows his shit.

yes 1k is great you will turn that into 10k by xmas.