$TNT

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,

We are the visionaries.

The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.

But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold the

The Tierion Coin.

So smile user, for you have seen the light.

Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,

We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.

The Tierion Coin.

From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,

We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.

The Tierion Coin.

In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of

The Tierion Coin.

Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,

Yes there will be risks involved,

But you know user, there will also be Lambos,

Also there will also be Mansions,

And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,

The Tierion Coin.

So fucking gay.

This thing tripled its ICO price the second it hit the exchanges, which was just a few days ago.
This thing is going to launch with extreme prejudice once it hits the first major exchange.

Wait a couple weeks to shill this please, I don't want it to get pumped and then dumped back to 25 cents, just let it gradually rise then you will know when the time is right to tell everyone about it.

I'm just glad i got in early and cheap.
I'll be quiet from now on. Quiet like a fox.

Thanks. No reason to generate hype till we are looking to sell.

its this weeks blockcat

what is "cheap" i bought a couple of days ago and i want to know if i fucked up

it's practically at all time low, wtf are you talking about

*dips at you*

2 days out
ATL

Now is cheap.

All time low was the ICO price of $0.07.
The ICO raised the cap of 25 million in one day, so only the lucky few got in at that stage.

Not sure what you're saying, but the TNT price tripled the second it hit the market two days ago.
Most ICOs tank at that stage.

Tierion and ChainLink are gonna make people wealthy!

I'ma hold this shit till my bone collapse

Just bought 25000 TNT on etherdelta. Am I gonna make It?

How much you getting paid to shill this coin? Or are you doing it for free?

For sure, 50k tnts bought at ico here

The dev himself made a big cautionary post about how they aren't partners with Microsoft. You are a fucking retard

It doesn't matter, just tell everyone they are while they also release unrelated news. Then dump.

You dumbass you just replaced Tiershit coin with IOC