Are we experiencing the biggest censorships in history?

Are we experiencing the biggest censorships in history?
>china blocking content it doesn't like
>the west changing content and even history that is wrongthink

Has there ever been anything comparable in human history?

they don't like white couples to me. I don't what your problem is

The free thought of decades ago was an exception, not the rule. We are just returning to the normalcy of the elites censoring.

This sounds scary but i'm afraid you're right.

OP is a faggot and doesn't even understand he's being trolled, not even if google literally tells him white is black and black is white.

Good point, plus the Internet was just in a weird transitional period until around 2007/later when people started understanding how to control the flow of information for political purposes better

>when one political party steals your money and the other steals your rights

this country mang

every poster itt

not really.
I kinda believed it was a ruse as well, but pic related.

>i have absolutely no fucking idea how search engine works: the posts

"white" and "couple" are different keywords
which means google will pull any link with these keywords SEPARATELY
for example
>WHITE man black woman COUPLE (it will pull this because it agrees with your search criteria)
and etcetera

also if you search black couple you'll also find some interracial.

tldr kys you terotechnological illiterate

Can someone post a screenshot of the results if they image search "historical European"

Makes me think.

What's wrong with the results? We wuz kangz afterall

Using such an awkward keyword like 'historical' is obviously gonna change the results

that was pretty easy to debunk

It doesn't really. Just a thought, maybe if you /pol/tards didn't visit blacked.com all the time then maybe google wouldn't deem it fit to personalize your search history with niggers.

try just "couple"
only white couples. happy?

>also if you search black couple you'll also find some interracial.
Ok, let's check.
Nope, just black folk of various shades and ages, no matter how down i scroll.
just knight fights and swordfighting.
If you search historical european people, it's tons of afrocentric fake portraits, but all the sources are either /pol/tards from reddit, or stormfront, complaining that if you search "historical european people", you get blacks, kek.
Self-fulfilling prophecy.

There are a couple of posts that do the same on the white couple search, as well, but way fewer.

>removing racist slurs from historical works and giving underprivileged groups of people the representation they deserve is now censorship
/pol/ was a mistake.

>removing racist slurs from historical works
that is literally censorship though

>Literal sjw

the issue he's trying to explainis that search engines use an algorithm to present results that can be explored by whomever, for whatever reasons. it's a science called search engine optimization and there's expert engineers on the subject.
what you're seeing and that's bothering you is the work of pranksters that want to poke fun at people like you. or just political activists that want to convince their sheeps of something silly and untrue, like "google is racist" or "da joos want you to think europeans are black"

they engineer google's results so that they trigger certain kind of people (extremist right wingers) and then spread it in extremist websites

Can't upload screenshot because captcha runs out before upload finished due to shit internet - historical Europeans yields mostly pics of Africans in old paintings for me. And it's not influenced by search history for sure.

>Has there ever been anything comparable in human history?
I don't know maybe all the banned and burned books and libraries. Not to mention the banned religions for that matter.

Why is it always black man + white woman? I rarely see white man + black woman.

>hey goyim don't forget about the nazis!

>google "couple"
>get a bunch of white couples
ok

>he instantly thinks banned and burned books and banned religions, is referring to the Holocaust

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

People were far more freer prior to the arrival of electricity and the MSM. Unironically.

Villagers in 1930s Soviet Union spoke far more freely because the state apparatus had no electronic means of monitoring them or influencing their thoughts.

Now left and right win """dissidents""" use Google and discord to organize lmao it's a massive joke

Searching with quotes ensures that the search term is queried as one.

Searching white couple vs "white couple" yields basically the same result.

>tfw without qualifyer, white people are still the default

With tools like tor, i2p and freenet, we can still go soviet villiage tier.

People want to bitch because using pleb platforms like google and discord is how you rally plebs to join your pleb uprising.

you guys are pretty retarded

if you specify "white couple" it'll find things like "black and white couple" because those are the types of pictures that have the tag "white couple"

if you just search "couple" you get mostly white people. I wonder why

>We are just returning to the normalcy of the elites censoring.

Back in oldy timey days, the elites had a hard censoring people, as they couldn't possibly keep track of what everybody was talking about and even when printing came on the scene, you still need police/soldiers physically going around seizing the documents and such.

Nowadays, everybody is on line and it only takes a click of a mouse to censor them, with social network sites flat-out admitting that they're deleting content and TOSing users they don't agree with.

>muh censorship

kys retard, you have more freedom today than any other time period in history

>radical commies and white nationalists think they can mount a meaningful resistance to the global neoliberal order using Google and chrome while being watched by the NSA
Can't make this shit up.

>"Filters, information control, none of that matters anymore. People these days don’t care about what’s right or wrong. It’s all about the spin, how well you can shift blame to the other guy. People these days only see what they want to see..."

That wouldn't be a problem if google isn't the search engine almost everyone use, facebook isn't the only social media site almost everyone use, amazon isn't the only shopping site almost everyone use, and so on. These places are just companies, they can do whatever they want and you'll be their bitch so long as you use their services.

It's the free market, and if you don't like it, you can use something else. It's not these companies' fault that the people place so much power into them.

>It's the free market, and if you don't like it, you can use something else.

Except a business can't be open to the public and put out a sign effectively saying "no dogs or Irish".

Google, etc. censoring their websites based on user's free political speech, is the equivalent of the phone company canceling your account because they don't like what you're saying to your friends.

I saw this coming 6 years ago and I abandoned all social media. Now people are bitching about the thought police enforcement that I saw coming over half a decade away. I saw it even earlier in truth, when websites starting changing their terms of service every other day so that people wouldnt actually read to the end where they specify how exactly theyre fucking you in the ass this time.

Basically, fuck this foundation of collective conciousness we call "social media." I've seen in my lifetime what capitalism and business has done to the internet, and social medis was the flagship of that detereoration. I saw how the "app" business was a gigantic scam to steal and monetize flash games that used to be available for free. I've been alive long enough to see the freedom and diversity of the internet slowly fade and become more and more corrupted until we get to the fucking bullshit people are complaining about today.

Now I know how old people feel about rock music; it started raw and unmolested, just musicians being musicians, then capitalism reared it's ugly head and fucked it up so bad it became hair metal, then grudge, then alternative, and so on until you get the pop music we call "rock" today. Capitalism ruins all arts and all forms of entertainment eventually. Its like a virus that corrupts everything it touches.

Is communism the answer?

Google isn't changing anything, pictures and stuff are based iirc both on the most used images and your search history. If you search up "jew" you'll likely just see happy merchants because /pol/ and other far right communities spam it all the time.

>I've seen in my lifetime what capitalism and business has done to the internet

Capitalism and business is what fully fueled the internet, it wasn't some fucking hippie commune but a full-fledged CERN project.

lol no. Thats just another form of thought policing. You cant escape people in power trying to control how the mob thinks and acts.

you know what I mean. It wasnt a big problem until businesses saw the potential in social media and rolled with it, sticking their fingers in every conceivable cookie jar until youve got a hand up every hole.

>Google, etc. censoring their websites based on user's free political speech, is the equivalent of the phone company canceling your account because they don't like what you're saying to your friends.
not really
those users are specifically breaking the terms of service, it isn't necessarily related to political opinions

They are tho

do you have any proof of it?

>have a ruler for life in all of the west, and if he was shit (95% of the time) you just dealt with it and likely had a miserable life due to it.

>if you badmouth the ruler, off to the dungeon for life imprisonment or get the guillotine

>every other society has a caste based system meaning you legally aren't allowed to get poorer or in most people's cases, richer.

>if you're part of a religious minority, you either have to pay taxes in order to keep your identity in the middle east or if you live in europe you get treated like absolute trash and are forced to live in segregation

>new empire of the month trashes random city states and your culture changes drastically because of it

>no forensics so the chance of being punished for something you didn't do were even higher than they are today

Except that's wrong ya dingus

WHITE COUPLE traditionally got preference over WHITE man black woman COUPLE, until Google decided to meddle with the algos

>removing racist slurs from historical works is now censorship

Yes? Did you not know the definition of censorship?

Also please provide source on "underpriviliged" or the idea that they are not represented as they deserve.