Late to the party

Even if I got 3x gains over the month just making 2 btc. it got me thinking I am late for crypto.

Some of you bought btc when it was only 0.10 cents, you must have millions of btc. You were early, not me who got in july.

Feels bad mang.

Other urls found in this thread:

quadrigacx.com/
blockchain.info/charts/my-wallet-n-users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started in July and made 5x with NEO, which will only go up.

What I want to say is that you're wrong. The trick is to find the coin that will eventually get public support.

>making 2btc is bad

That's how I feel too. Got around 30 BTC, this isn't going to make me rich. Feels like a waste of time and hope.

>millions of btc

I made 12x with the 0x ICO a few weeks ago. It's not too late, user, just dig around a bit.

none of the crypto "millionaires" can cash out. It's basically a video game for them

>you can't cash out meme

Why does anyone believe this?

>tfw my gf was mining bitcoin and trading years before me
>tfw she won't even give me money when she has buckloads

>300% gains
>Meh

Daily reminder that if you own one BTC or more right now you are an early adopter, and you are going to make it.

Your late to the long lad, but not late to the short. You can still make substantial profit by short selling a bunch of btc, assuming you call it right. At this point, btc is about ready to burst, so I would avoid at all costs

how did you find out about 0x so early?

This
MCO was $1 in July, went up 20x
BLOCK was $5-$6, went up 5x
Although the bull run was a lot easier to get into late spring, things have gotten very bullish and solid projects with solid backings will probably moon.

Literally sorted the Veeky Forums catalog by creation date, saw someone's post with zero replies about it. That usually happens when people don't want other people to know about their moon. Checked it out, thought it was huge, and well, here we are.

Forgot to mention that the saint of /biz, Anime-chan, shilled it just a bit after. Look out for that one.

Anime-chan the guy who shilled dgb? Does he have twitter?

Someone asked him about that in a thread a while back, actually. His response was that he never shilled dgb, that it was a different user. Believe what you may, but so far everything I've seen shilled by him mooned for me. I got DNT and 0x, and I'm expecting ODN, ChainLink and the other ICO to do the same. At least a while.

truth

Yeah that's bullshit. As little as 3 months ago you could have made 6000% gains on neo.

>tfw no gf

Literally got my 1btc today. Started with $1500 In june.

we can add MBRS to the list

I got MBRS as well, bought after seeing him put his address on Veeky Forums for us to see that he will not sell until it reaches a dollar. It's a longer hold than I'd like, but with that level of transparency, I don't mind.

nice job. I started with 400 bucks in july and i'm sitting at 0.27btc. Could've been more but I needed to learn not to fomo and daytrade first I guess

grats bro. hang on to that 1 btc. don't blow it all on some dumb alt

This is one of the biggest misconceptions. NOBODY but the very earliest adopters/developers with foresight and patience OR people who simply forget they ever bought and stashed BTC have held their BTC since those early first days. 99.9% of people have sold at varying points in time, thinking they played the market so damn well.

This has been happening since 1USD, 2, 5, 10, 100 and so on and so forth. Every time someone believes that particular price point to be the peak, and gets out, it will have grown. The amount of people who have had the patience and foresight to hold onto their BTC from the very start until today are practically countable on your 10 digits. And even if they sold some today, what's to say BTC won't just continue to cruise it's way to 10 000USD and, eventually just blast past that and any further "peaks"? Crypto is a game of both patience but also initiative. You're never going to make anything if you are forever holding. The numbers in your blockfolio go up, but you'll never actually do anything with it.

The best way to profit is to set timelines. Hold for a year, 2 or 5, depending on maturity and potential of a project and have a plan to exit. Otherwise they'll forever just be numbers on your phone while you yourself wither in poverty, thinking "goddamn it feels good to be rich".

You're not late either, m80. You're just late for certain moons. Late for BTC, late for ETH etc, but never late for all the rest and upcoming projects that bring more and more money into the market.

Lol yeah, I'm going to stick to my guns with these 6 alts.

>having less money than your gf
Unacceptable.

you will talk differently in few years

>Why does anyone believe this?

I honestly don't know myself. Its funny how people believe they are Millionaires when they cant even cash out. Altcoin/bitcoin ain't money.

wtf are you talking about. why can't you cash out.

I have a decent job and salary, I bought in just under a month ago with £20k in BTC and cashed out on Monday for £35k, no problem at all. The only thing you could really get fucked with is the high fees, but when there are markets like this it's negligible.

Maybe a bit late to make insane gainzzz on btc, but you're not too late for crypto in general.

because it isn't real

Isn't there a 10k limit? Also how high are fees?

I thought the same at £100 then £400 and ended up buying in at c.£2500

But people are still willing to pay for things that aren't real, so what's the problem?

On coinbase you can do up to $50k per day if you have a USD account. Fees are 1%, doesn't sound like much but imagine if your bank charged that on every transaction.

>cashed out on Monday for £35k

What site ya use to cash out with?

It is not to late.

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,

We are the visionaries.

The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.

But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold the

The I/O Coin.

So smile user, for you have seen the light.

Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,

We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.

The I/O Coin.

From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,

We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.

The I/O Coin.

In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of

The I/O Coin.

Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,

Yes there will be risks involved,

But you know user, there will also be Lambos,

Also there will also be Mansions,

And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,

The I/O Coin.

it's a piece of computer code. it's real. people give the computer code value because it is scarce.

CB

How do you cash out then be explain

its EZ

t. Never cashed out to actual currency ever

ever heard of QuadrgaCX?

No please explain. I genuinely want to get into crypto

Just buy ARK and hodl.

google is your friend

You're late to the party if you're buying the top 100 coins. Buy coins that have less than 20 million market cap, only there you will find 100x gems, only there you will find the promised lamboland.

Exchange that allows you to buy and sell BTC.

self explanatory man, just check the website.

quadrigacx.com/

Cashing out your BTC for chaturbate tokens ...well played user well played

depends on how much you start with
But coinmarketcap 100-200 rank is nice desu, you are right
I can go into lamboland now but want more, so i dont have to work and can retire before becoming 30
NEET forever

there are so many under 20 mill, do you just look into as many as you can and determine which ones are worth it? cause i always do wonder how people find out about specific ones so early on.

I do my research, join slacks, discords, communicate with developers. I only invest in coins that the market needs, something that doesn't have a working product or has a weak competitor.

dont use google services
use startpage or searx instead

choosing to believe what they want rather than what exists, it's a good way to cope

haven't read thread, but in 5 years from now there will be people saying the same thing as you are now about this time

How much have you made?

I wish I had bought into bitcoin when it was still in the 4 figures. - some fag a year from now

Not much in dollars, but I went from 0.3 ETH to 24 ETH in just couple of months, have little bit in BTC too.

Impressive. Very nice

There's 16.4m BTC wallets as of right now, and exchanges like coinbase generate a new wallet every single time you make a transaction. We're literally in .0005% of the population and you think we're late? lul

blockchain.info/charts/my-wallet-n-users