Babby's first 5 figures

babby's first 5 figures

how hard will 6 figures be senpais

gratz

i shoulda held
im retarded

good job user. I only hold about 80 OMG, shoulda bought more...

Congrats user, I also got my 5 figures today (but in €)

not hard at all desu. sell your omg now and everything into the chainlink ico. 10x a few days after the ico ends.

i almost traded the dips, but i am also retarded so decided against it

honestly i think OMG reaching $120/token is my best shot at 6 figures. 11 billion market cap doesn't seem crazy to me

6 figures isn't too hard once you are in the 5, but when you enter the 6 figures you REALLY want a taste of the 7 figures that you will become obsessed. I just passed $250k and getting that mil is the only thing I think about 24/7

Well done to both of you bros , it only get easier from here , make sure you have some pull method established

It's very hard to get to six figures. :( be careful man

that makes me hard. What did you start with? Will you buy yourself a treat? If yes, then what wil you buy?

i started crypto with $500. you'll get there too new friend

for me it was easier than I thought

pretty easy, but it can take a lot of trial and error, but once youre in, youre in

4 figures is getting a date
5 figures is first kiss
6 figures is sex
7 figures is marriage

Diversify, Broheim. Top 10 coins only.

i chased moon missions at first. first it was ETH at $270 around June. then i bought ANS during its first moon at $9, it crashed to $6 and i sold once it bounced back (yeah. i know.)

after that adventure i literally googled "upcoming ICOs" and saw OMG had just released. then i saw a picture of money skeleton's laptop and the rest is history.

i'm just another lucky retard i guess. hope my luck doesn't run out.

>mirin
At the 5K club right now user. Hope to join you soon

Newfag here what do you recommend me go all in on an ico or buy coins i know will raise ? I started 2 days ago with 450 i am 500 so far

I hit 4 figures today, started with 2 figures.

How long til I get to 5 figures?

I hold OMG and BAT.

Congrats user, we all are going to make it.

I just made 1000$ up from 15$

is there hope one day I make it too bros?

Are you me?

>tfw had my first kiss and sex on the same day
how does this translate to crypto?

well obviously i'm a little biased, but i think getting into solid projects early is your best bet. do some research, and more importantly make sure aren't many threads about it on Veeky Forums

i believe OMG will be at least $20 by September 20 (after TechCrunch). do with that info what you will

Lmfao

>I hold omg and bat
>I got 100x gains today

Really tinkered my thinker

>reading comprehension

nvm

i can't, i've been brainwashed. i'm an OmiseBro now.

You owe me 1 Monaco for that.

this is what i'm worried about. chasing gainz like a terrible fuckmonster. should i cash out at 6 figures and chase my dreams instead?

Nobody is above becoming a chart obsessed scumbag money hoarder imo

when did u start ?

Why it shouldn't be shilled ? I've been looking kyber and red pulse seem solid kyber is way to shilled tho and red pulse banned on eu and china

i'm at 5 figures. 6 figures shouldnt be too hard, but i want 7 figures

gonna have to take on more risk

sell everything and go balls deep into chainlink and you'll make 7 figures

June 4, right before the mini-bear market too. those first three dips are panic sells

I hit 5 figures last week and 6 figures seems impossible..

I've been sitting at 98-99k the past 2 days. feels bad man.

yeah it's not a hard-and-fast rule, that's just how my OMG discovery played out. fwiw i have heard good things about Kybee

Don't, that's how you lose your money in the end. You grind it out steady and slowly, that's how I went from $10k to over $250k now. Everyday I wake up slightly richer instead of not knowing whether I lost $10k or gained $10k

what was your general strategy that took you to 6 figure so senpai? what was the holding:trading ratio?

Thanks op i appreciate the help

what are your holdings?

idk if you're open to sharing some advice to a beginner, but here's my discord. Bryce#7096
Would really appreciate the opportunity to talk

this is the absolute worst shit you can do

you're both gonna get burned if you don't do your research...

...and don't just research the coins you are looking to buy... research every coin. Make it a habit to research at least 5 every day. Learn the team, the tech, and the trends they have followed. Every. Day.

how?

b-but i did research. i legitimately think OmiseGo is just getting started.

Holdings:
>40k zrx
>8k odn
>~6k link (soon)
>5k mbrs
>25 block
>200 shift

If i just... Hold and accumulate with each paycheck should i be good...? Do i have to trade too to get to 6 figs?

Pretty much same story. Omg and Money Skelly have saved me.

Should i hold or sell my OMG?

Congratulations nigga (:

OMG is over-hyped... it's too new and too fluffy. Research all the coins and get back to me. Most coins don't moon until MONTHS of a proven track record. You want slow growth and months of stability with a team that remains active and dedicated. Those are the ones that eventually skyrocket. These new ICOs get hyped, pumped, and dumped and Veeky Forums forgets about them for months if not years... and all that hype is a recipe for bagholders and bagholders will kill the coin any time organic growth actually does try to happen.

This shit happens all the time on biz... every week its a new coin... a new ICO, a new pump followed by a dump and weeks of new pink wojaks.

I'm not saying OMG is trash... I'm just saying its too early to tell. But if you wanna gamble go learn to play poker. If you wanna invest do more research and devote more time.

Good luck man

OMG has a solid team and has big backers, its not some unknown coin with big promises that has a team consisting of 3 people

Omg has only months and has grow exponentially it wasnt pumped and dumped how fo you explain that the fact that it was lest than 1$ only months ago says alot

they are an already established business that just partnered with mcdonalds you are full of shit

I started with $2000 two months ago. Added $500. Then added another $500.

I'm at $3200.

I hate crypto, but I like gambling and crypto is the best gambling. How long does it take to hit 5 figures? I don't think it's honestly possible.

Literally did the same, but im now at 10k. Could have been more if not for some stupid moves, oh well

Stop trying so hard
Applying that shitty wish wash logic to something as solid omg just makes you look like a dumb ass

Its not a team of neets in a basement making use of their infinite free time
Understand that.

Will I make it?

Congrats user. 6 figures won't be hard, you'll be there in less than a year.

I'll put my strategy in very general terms (I'm not gonna reveal exactly how I do it for obvious reasons)

First rule: Keep 75% or more in fiat when I go to bed. (This rule becomes 100% during a beartrend) Yes, even if I'm 99% convinced whatever position I have open will increase while I'm sleeping I will close that. I want to head to bed slightly richer and wake up tomorrow without having lost all those profits.

Second rule: Get rid of your losers and do it quickly. You bought in and it tanked 1-2% and TA shows no signs of it slowing down? Just sell. You will find a much better entry further down if you believe the coin will go up long-term.

Third rule: Trade high liquidity coins. (translation: don't trade shitcoins and on shit exchanges) this means you trade btc, eth, ltc, bcash, omg, neo, bnb (you get the idea) and whatever is pump of the day.

Fourth rule: Get rid of fees. This will eat your profits quick af. While bittrex is a really nice exchange the 0.25% fee eats profits like your mom eats dick on a saturday night. Get trading on finex, kraken or binance and stay there with the majority of your assets and get those fees down to 0%/0.1% (maker/taker) on kraken, 0.05% (all trades if you pay fees with BNB) on binance and I think finex is similar to kraken (I don’t trade much on finex yet)

Right, so those are the rules. You follow them and you never let go of them. You can obviously modify them and add some other rules but once you are trading you make sure you stick to them.

1/2

I just doubled what I put in a month ago from 1000$ to 2000$ with the intention of long term holding. Is it possible to make these kinda gains through holding every month?

Right, so those are the rules. You follow them and you never let go of them. You can obviously modify them and add some other rules but once you are trading you make sure you stick to them.
Now how to trade? You simply trade the 1-2% (most days more) swings BTC, ETH, LTC, BCASH etc see daily. You obviously need capital and the more capital you have… the more gain (not percentage-wise; absolute numbers, which is what you should care about) With 0 (or very close to 0% fees) those 1-2% daily on your whole stack will see insane compound returns over a year. The best part? It’s completely “risk free” (yes I have losing days, but due to my losing rule I NEVER lose more than 1-2% of my stack) and I have backtested my strategy and 75% of my trades are successful (and before anyone claims “it’s a bullmarket!” I made slightly more money during bear-july than now during august, due to the insane volatility in july.)
How you trade these swings is not something I’ll reveal or even hint at, but good luck fellow bizbrothers.

nice OP

I hit a peak of 9400 GBP

monaco tomorrow should take me above the 10k

Maybe. We likely won't see the sort of growth we saw in april/may ever again, but for the next year 50%+ growth each month is very likely. I'd argue this past month is anomalous because it was simply the market recovering from the big crash.

lol'd

Thank you so much for the advice. I guess you daytrade for a living then? I have a job so I trade only a couple times a day

Enjoy your bags faggots. I tried.

That's a lifetime supply of nuggies you could buy with that man Good Boy Points

Correct, I spend 12-14h per day (obviously a lot of downtime which I spend browsing reddit/chan, watching twitch sluts, fapping, series etc) and then gym every other day. Avg return per month is roughly $35k.

The more money you have, the easier it is to make money. Once you get to 5 figures, all you have to do is find either one coin that will go 10x, two coins that will go 5x, 5 coins that will go 2x, etc.

Honestly, continue investing in not shit projects, and six figures will come.

It's been three and a half good weeks here. Happy ETH and OMG finally are blowing up.

You're full of shit. You're "strategy" requires a quick and seamless transfer of money between fiat and crypto which just isn't possible with the amounts you're talking about.

You'd have to be trading small beans and potatoes.

4/10, nice larping

Holy shit..
I wish that was me.

There's so many projects i want to go into and that keep rising, but i dont have the funds to buy into any of them because most of my funds are in zrx. It's maddening. I wish i had more money so I could make more money, because it feels like by the time i gain with my current holds it'll be too late to make mad gains with more funds.

are you 15? name me a single "dream" you have that a million dollars isn't going to help you achieve

nicememe

Yeah whatever gay boy
Enjoy buying back in at $20

not every month

when i first started i just bought coins i liked the look of. after a month a few of them were up 100%. i thought i would hold forever and it was always up and up.

when you see the prices fall 80% you will not feel so good.

for long term holding, what you want to do is accumulate. buy a coin, wait until you have some profit, try and sell near the top, but only sell what you invested. that way your profit is still in the coin and it is essentially 'free'. you can reenter that coin again later at a dip to accumulate more, but never sell your 'free' stack, if you take a loss, take it from your initial investment.

I stopped reading at the first sentence of your larp post. So tell me, how does one xfer tens of thousands of fiat to/from crypto?

You live in khazakistan?

dude, I transfer 50btc between exhcanges, gdax, to my bank account, once a day. owhat are you some kind of turbo noob?

what about NEO? shit i sold my antshares at $9 based on this thinking

Are you retarded? You keep all fiat on an exchange, you trade fiat pairs, I thought you were joking but apparently not.

Here is how I know you're a scrub bagholder

you wouldn't be defending OMG had you not bought it recently... you'd have sold after the big pump.

You bought at ATH and are coping.

You mean that in retrospect you are mad that you didn't take a stupid gamble. Just because the gamble paid off doesn't mean you made a bad decision. Shitcoins pop off all the time. I try my hardest NOT to gamble. That's the best you can do in the long term. That gives you the best odds.

I bought at $7 and I'm not touching that shit
I've been trading on margin for 3 days and have made a Killing from omg
I still have a long open from 9.1

Stay bad kiddo

so do you just trade it into BTC-T when you go to bed?

could actually come quicker than you think, 2018 will be one hell of a year in crypto.

Keeping anything on an exchange for longer than necessary is really the stupid move here. Especially if its the numbers you are talking.

So you have a choice between being a total moron or a complete liar. Which is it?

>borrowing money to make trades on crypto

Now I know you're a total faggot.

If you mean tether, no. Real USD/EUR on Kraken.

You don't have to worry about me, friend. I've been a Kraken customer since beta and if it goes under, 75% of my crypto assets will go under as well yes but it's my way of making money, my "job" so to speak. I cannot do my job properly without it.

What is your capital?

>not margin trading
This is how I know yoire a nocoin babby :^)

>kraken

top fucking kek m8

I'm halfway to six digits with an initial investment of $2k in april. I'm not rich by any means, but I'd guess that's better than most.

March this year I was amazed that I hit the withdrawal limit on polo (2k), I hit 5 figures not long after and I currently have 25k . gains come fast bro. God speed.

Keep keking while staying a poorfag

Feels good, no?

You'd be in six digits by now if you margin trade

I'll give you that one. But crypto is already risky enough, I'd rather not bet money I don't have on the speculation of a newb like you.

It won't be long before I hit my numbers. It will happen soon enough for me.

>But if you wanna gamble go learn to play poker.

Hmm, didn't realize you could hold fiat on Kraken, thought it was like ttrex/polo

no risk no lambo bro