You could have listened

You could have listened.

Bagged 6k trading this baby. Free fucking money at this point.

Its the easiest free money I have ever seen in crypto. This is guaranteed to be a 10 billion dollar project

what's your view on selling and buying when it drops to 20-22 cents? i haven't done it because i don't think it is worth the risk that it never gets low after i sell it. but i also think that this is FOMO and i am cucking myself out of thousands.

by just holding i'll make long term bank, but i could be making some short term too.

>You could have listened

WTF is it?

bat

>You could have listened.

Its literally only at 20 cents. Im supposed to be impressed?

It's at 25. It'll be a few dollars before long

We are the batmarines

fuck you for funding the enslavement of human kind

I am in crypto to get away from advertising TO PROVIDE A SOCIETY WITHOUT THE CONSUMERISM.

not fuckign supporting it

$10 in a few years when people catch on. Great token, great team, easy choice.

fuck off commie scum

Stop being a moralfag with crypto gains you dumbshit. We are here to maximize profit at the expense of everyone else.

But adex is better in everyway

This, but far sooner.

My friends in the old world say cryptos are commie as well.

If I want to I should be able to opt out of advertising forever.

"the government should tell companies what they can and cannot do with their private property exclusively for my convenience"

As my own seperate entity I should be able to opt out of advetising

Nothing to do with the govt at all.

but working with the basis of the whole world.

If this was enacted I bet you 75% of people would not want advertising.

People know what they want they do not need to manipulated and coerced

You know you can opt out of advertising already by not visiting sites with ads, right? You have no right to demand the government forbid companies put ads on their websites solely so you can have everything you want.

Commie faggot.

i am unironically 4chad right now except the calluses are from actual labor in my daylight hours. feels weird to become a meme

The whales that own 95% of BAT are happy to let it run up once every few weeks to dump some more on you Plebs. Check the history

Feels like a waste holding it right now without news from devs. Invest into other shit then buy back in close to mid september. it can prolly go 0.50

Not with that supply

$0.237592 (-3.49%) ??? You're supposed to make this thread after it goes up dumbass.

when id the Brave browser gonna pay BAT?! I want to get away from google chrome, Brave sounds alright but the free BAT program is what im interested in, because its essentially free money

>in crypto consuming numerous shitcoins
>vision of a society with no 'consumerism'
so fucking cringy i almost went legally blind.
you fucking idiot crypto does nothing to stop consumerism or advertising, its actually going to improve it.

faggot

Pretty much this. Crypto pretty much does what paypal was meant to do. Issue with crypto is the price instability. If vendors atm traded in BTC, they'd need to update their pricing every second.

crypto is the future of digital transactions.

I am a time traveler. Sorry.

mid september