did I just lose all my ETH

I may legit kill myself if I have

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ramikawach/status/901902952629022721
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have 2FA?
Did you get an email with a withdrawal?

f i am sorry for your loss
bittrex fucking scares the hell out of me with its slow ass times so heres to hoping

bittrex has been doing maintenance all day and their wallets haven't been working

you may want to delay your suicide a bit longer

alright good I'm not the only who keeps getting this damn "new IP" notification. My IP hasn't changed and have gone through the process of registering my device 10 times this week. what the fuuuuuuckkk

so there's hope

got the new ip shit too like 20 times the last 2 days

I also sent a small amount of ETH to my bittrex account 4 hours ago and it is not even pending
is it really just their slow ass?

God I hope so, that's a lot of money I'm losing

You must have ETH in your Bittrex wallet already for any ETH sent to your trex wallet to show up.

That's incorrect sir. I just transferred 5 eth from my cuckbase acct to my empty bittrex eth wallet. Not only did it go through, it did it in about 15 minutes.

You're all either completely fucking retarded or you have been visited by the gains goblin.

I did send ETH from liqui to my Bittrex wallet, like 15 mins ago and it worked fine. Transaction was after 1-3 mins visible as pending on Bittrex.
Maybe you did put in an extremly low Gwei or GasLimit. If you did put in the right Wallet adress, the worst case scenario is that you lost the transaction fee (a few cents) and the ETh get back into your Exodus Wallet.

That's a good way to get your cuckbase account shut down

first of all, dont send all your money at once you stupid retard, test it first
why do you idiots keep showing up? are you all the same person?
and if your IP has changed, you might just have a dynamic IP address you faggot.
and bittrex is having delays on their eth assests anyway
twitter.com/ramikawach/status/901902952629022721
dont be such a fucking retard in the future

>larping this hard

This troubles me

Exodus says I sent it 8 hours ago, the wallet is 100% correct but Bittrex literally does nothing

I... I may have to do it guys

if you sent it to the same address as your bittrex address, it should get there eventually. I have noticed bitcoin is faster to transfer to bittrex than ethereum.

relax, bucko, bittrex now prompts all logins with the "entering from a different IP address" message.

check your fucking twatter and you will see they now have that as a requirement.

also, ETH takes a long time to transfer.

stop being such a pussy

i meant to say check *their* fucking twatter to see proof that this is a new requirement.

to login successful you need to check your email the one that your trex account is under, and click a link to confirm the device/ip

good luck selling those eths nigga.

Check the transaction andwrite the support an Email/join their Slack and you should be good.

Hope is the last thing that remains in this empty vessel of a body I have

You know ETH addresses are case sensitive right?