ETH IS ABOUT TO HIT A NEW ATH.

PRAISE VITALIK.

>ATH

?

ATH
was
Inn
May

YOU HAVE BEST BONES MONEY SKELETON! PRAISE VITALIK.

>not even 0.1 BTC yet

That is your buy signal.

The ATH was in June actually. What's your point?

Fucking retards are still counting I fiat.

Ath will be only if eth reaches 0.14 btc again, even if eth is $1000 and only 0.1 btc, it's not an ath.

The same shit I read online "LTC ATH!!", WTF? Did we reach 0.025 btc? No... just new $ value, which means NOTHING because I don't my gains and losses in BTC.

Fiat cucks, go back where you came from.

idiot. USD is the actual measure of how much goods can you buy. If btc dropped to 1$ today your money in terms of BTC would skyrocket yet you wouldn't be any richer.

Three will always be a new ATH if you count in fiat because BTC will chase higher and higher.

My goal is to acquire more btc, $ value will increase automatically and since in not cashing out soon - I don't fucking care about fiat prices.

"Why are the prices on bittrex not in $?"
Because we don't fucking need it, get used to BTC value, newfags.

I don't care about your oil and war driven currency. Have fun looking at the current progressing devaluation.
I want more btc, nothing else for now. Maybe I won't have to cash out in couple years.

>ETH fags still believe BTC is gonna die and ETH will be number 1 some day

ETH will outperform bitcoin. It already is.

There is nothing wrong with a currency being driven by war besides the usual "muh feelings" limp-wristed liberal bullshit. Human beings have been perpetually at war since original cave man tribes and will be at war until they go extinct. It's a solid investment

t. judge holden

wait until the end of the year. We already got VERY close with an infant curency, and the BTC/ETH downtrend already reversed.

this is not an ideology matter, it doesn't matter what USD represents, it still is the way to measure how much goods and services you can acquire, it's that simple. If/when crypto is near the total USD value this will change.

Tell this to the Chinese, when they start their wae campaign in the coming decades. US is losing influence, they will lose their military dominance in the next decade.

Couple? God only knows how many years will take to really use btc.

Well I agree. China is playing the smart waiting game. It's not possible to beat America in a war right now. The only way to beat them is to sit back and watch America continue to slowly turn into another Brazil.

why do you think we bought NEO for

Real traders trade fiat pairs
There is always more available for margin trading

Take a look at bitfinex (bittrex is chump change shit coin site), all the usdt pairs have double sometimes triple the volume of btc pairs