CatMarines assemble

We are going to make it r-right guys?

I took CAT off of my blockfolio and added it to one on my old phone that I keep in a drawer. I only look at it when I'm brave enough.

g-guys?

You're fucking retarded if you bought this shitcoin you deserve to die, just look at the dev team.

Deleted it too. Holy fucking shit. It's so bad.

I don't expect anything out out of this coin at this point. If it makes me money eventually, that would be great. Until then, it's going to be a reminder not to make a mistake like this again.

damn, chill yall. it's only on etherdelta....

Exactly......

2000 from ICO sitting pretty.

>still up 45%

>s-still up 0.03%

we are the meowrines

If it gets on a good exchange it will pump. Until then it's dead. Prepare your anus for more. Unless you bought at ICO, you're not gonna be comfy. I threw only $150 at it in the ICO, so even if it goes below ICO price I won't be too bothered. Just gonna hold this and see where it goes.

kek, nice digits

I put all my savings into this coin, 4k and I bought it when it was 3$, thinking it would go through the moon.

The worst of it is that I convinced my wife to put her savings too.

Now I'm literally on my knees crying..

mfw I traded all my etherthum for this coin. I can feel fate about to fuck me in the butt

Everytime anything gets posted on Veeky Forums the price goes down

First Anomaly Landwhale promises a pump, it dumps instead

Then the cunt promises another pump, and it dumps again

Then come a couple of "it can't go lower :^)" threads, and now we're at $1.50

I'm glad I only dedicated 10% of my portfolio to this and cut my losses at $2.50 buying from $3.00, but shit still sucks

it's almost like a bunch of literal autists who are unbearable to be around can negatively impact something by joining the community

wow thats super depressing.

I bought at the ultimate ATH of 4.33

I cannot be outjusted

Nearly to where I want to buy, go ahead and drop just a bit more please.

I can't believe it hasn't been added to a major exchange yet. I think the decreased price is just due to whales getting their easy profit off of the ICO. If it hits something like Bittrex it will be 10 bucks in a week.

It has been a week. Chill.

Holy shit that dip

i turned down my mrs savings for this reason

The whales think they can scare us... I tell you brothers if you wish to ride lambos in vahalla alongside us, YOU WILL HODL THE LINE. ALL WHALES WILL TASTE IS THE END OF OUR GAINS!

Whenever a fake larping whale is posting, saying they will pump the price. (Spoiler: They are lying)
I saw the Anamoly whale post and figured it was a BlockCat ICO buyer wanting to dump his bags at the highest price possible, considering it's only on EtherDelta and coins don't have as much exposure on that exchange.