Blone hair/blue eyes traits

Why are these physical traits in particular so sought after? I don't get it. If it's related to them being more stable people, that's not true at all because whites, especially Blonde whites, are just as barbaric as everyone else is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o

they just look the best, objectively spekaing (brown hair green eyes here so im not just blowing my own trumpet)

Imagine it this way:
>be majority of the planet
>have brown eyes, hair, and most of the time skin
>learn about a place where people have pale, pink skin, blue or green eyes, and have brown, blond, or red hair
It's pure exoticism, like how blonde girls in Sweden wanna fug brown guys, they fetishize being different.

it's just appealing to look at something chromatic. i myself prefer red hair with green eyes, and i'm a brownie on both ends

Blonde hair resembles gold when exposed to light
Coloured eyes (blue/green/etc) resembles diamonds
Its just aesthetic

Blue eyes are simply striking, people in the Steppes even made fetishes with blue glass shaped like eyes because they tought them magical, they are called Nazar.

A E S T H E T I C S

I think you spent too much time in /pol/ and saw one too many Nazi propaganda posters.

>implying those weird Brazilian amalgamations are not the most prized
bronze skinned Japanese-ish looking girl with huge Bunda and green eyes here I cum

>feel attracted to blondes is /pol/ thing now

>why do people prefer colors over brown
Must be racism.

Think about the ocean or the sky. Think about a deep blue ocean or a bright blue sky, now think about a brown ocean or a brown sky. Which one do you prefer?
Blond hair looks like gold. People pay large amounts of money to just have some gold on them and some girls have their hair in gold.

t. brown eyed guy

They aren't really that sought after, you're spending too much time on the internet.

I agree northern europeans have the most aesthetic colors but those fucking noses... disgusting

Best combo: tan-ish skin, dark hair, straight or slight aquiline nose, dark/mysterious color (so most everyone from Italy to North India)

Blue eyes are also good with these traits but can look out of place. I think about this a lot

t. pic related

Nnnnnnnnnnope. Face your extinction, loser.

How many times did you post this massage by now?
Are you really fighting some anit-white war online thinking you're a hero?

Do you really think this nose looks good? I would disagree, though something like a nose always depends on the person, at least for me.

No, I said it looks disgusting and went on to say aquiline is better

>must be racism
It doesn't matter. You can do nothing to stop it.

>they look the best
No they don't, blonde hair and blue eyes looks like shit compared to brown hair blue eyes.

>t. hurrr im from fucking uganda praise nazis

>You can do nothing to stop it
But why cheer it? Why celebrate that we lose something like that? The more diverse mankind is the better. A future where everyone is brown eyed, brown haired, brown skinned is not something that makes me happy.

Do you think your shitposting on Veeky Forums changes anything? You're fighting the "evil nazis" online? You're as hateful towards white people as /pol/ is towards non whites.

>sarcasm
>"must be racism"
You wrote your dumb "ironic" comment. Not me. Face your extinction, loser.

What kind of noses are you talking about? Don't the Scandi's have different noses than the Germans and Brits?

He's fucking with you, you idiot.