Why do Ukranians hate Lenin so much

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/lenin-statues-removed-soviet-union-russia-crimea-ukraine-bolshevik-communist-petro-poroshenko-a7903611.html

They just retards, nothing new

maybe it has something to do with the massive famine under Lenin's rule

I'm just guessing here

They want to remove the Russian (and Soviet) shit.

inb4 subhuman Russians and Western cucks parroting the Russian propaganda how there's no such thing as Ukraine and everything is just Russian.

Well you guessing wrong dumbass, considering Lenin died 8 years before famine

>Many places have been named after Ukranian heroes, however a Lenin Street in Zakarpattia, a western region, was renamed Lennon Street in a tribute to the Beatles.

Why do these Eastern Europeans distrust us Russians so? They surely couldn't hate us for taking their freedom and self determination! All of eastern Europe loved being slaves used to enrich the Russian aristocracy (whether the Soviet higher ups called themselves that or not) and wants to be slaves for them again! They surely never would have resented glorifications of their foreign oppressors smugly looking down on them! And Russia surely only kept military occupation of the East Bloc because the Army needed a vacation, not because they knew their slaves would throw out their puppet government stooges if they didn't have the Russian military guarding them.

>They surely couldn't hate us for taking their freedom and self determination!
How about not assist in invasion and mass murder, faggot

Doesn't every sane person hate Lenin? By overthrowing the provisional government, he robbed Russia of the chance to follow a gradual, Western Europe-style development toward greater liberalism. Instead Russia suffered from totalitarianism until Stalin's death.

>this diatribe
Communism isn't synonymous with Russians no matter how much you push that bogus theory, and Lenin literally created Ukraine.

And to answer OP's question: Ukrainians are a totally artificial nation of very dumb and very poor people, after decades of communism. Thus you get shit like them hating Lenin even if they wouldn't exist in the first place without Lenin.
Generally the more fake the nation is the more extreme they are, because without agressive propaganda and hatred their nation would unravel rather quickly.
I mean, sure, every nation is artificial in a way, but most of nations have some elements that form their basis. Ukrainians lack that. Those in east are literally Russians and those in west are something between Poles and Russians. They don't have anything you could call "Ukrainian", no real distinction.

Because they were starved to death by Stalin during the Holodomor/WW2 (this is why many Ukrainians are also fascists).

You think the Tsar's weren't doing the same thing?

>Russia
>ever becoming a """""""""""western""""""""""" style nation
fuck off to reddit

This.

>Thus you get shit like them hating Lenin even if they wouldn't exist in the first place without Lenin.
So if you were born because some guy raped your mother, it wouldn't make sense to hate him?

Is there logic behind your statement, retard?

Don't get so butthurt, Vlad... after all, you still have Donetsk and Luhansk :D
kek

>inb4 subhuman Russians and Western cucks parroting the Russian propaganda how there's no such thing as Ukraine and everything is just Russian.
No one actually believe this. Ukraine is more of a country than Finland is, and no one doubts Finland is a real country and not just eastern Sweden.

>So if you were born because some guy raped your mother, it wouldn't make sense to hate him?
why would i not hate someone who raped my mother?

That's my point - that it would make sense to hate him.

But why hate your father? without him, you would have never been born

Why should the fact that he indulged in a moment of pleasure years ago keep me from hating him? If he raped my mother, it's not like he did it for any reason other than selfishness. The fact that I was born as a result was not his intent.
(not that this is true of my own family situation... but I'm continuing the hypothetical).

Imperial Russia and Soviet Union were rather different, you're just a (nationalist) brainlet who invents pop-history in order to further your Russophobia.

Only way to save Ukrainians from themselves.

>This is what leftypol actually believes

bump to piss off leftypol fags and Russiaboos at the same time

it is right about lvov and transcarpatian ukraine, new russia and crimea though