Verge to the moon 40%

>Long time bag holder
>Bought as much as i could during dump
>second day this week verge rises 40%

fuck you to everyone here who criticized this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

xvglotto.com/
binance.com/
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is still undervalued, I expect more gains

Undervalued is 1 large understatement.

Demand for crypto crypto is on demand.
>Verge will be next coin on this chinese exchange
i see thi coin hitting the few dollar mark for sure by mid 2018. Then more by 2019
Long HODL

For the love of god HODL

Long time bag holder here too. Been told it may get to 10 cents by end of year with the info thats coming out. That would be huge.

someone opened a lottery that accepts verge only today
xvglotto.com/

It's a shitcoin

with no news it will get dumped eventually, don't get scammed into buying

This nigger
What do you mean no news. This fucking coin has more updates than any other coin that i follow. The discord group is gigantic with about 350 people on at any given time. Compare that to bitbay that has a pathetic 35 people. Privacy coins are in huge demand. if i continued to listening to niggers like you, i wouldnt missed out on todays gain. Ps its not 45% up

>devs name has pony in it
>dogecoin dark

it's not needed, the only reason anyone is buying it is because they hope people will pump it to cents

This nigger
Ponyponny is the guy who started Monero

be sure to vote for XVG to be next currency on binance.com/
vote begins tomorrow (have to have binace account to vote. making one takes 1 minute)

*fluffypony is the guy who started monero ****

>fluffypony
>a horsefucker with money
Absolutely disgusting.

Never sell, just keep accumulating bois.

All non-verge privacy coins BTFO due to degenerate faggotry

I have an account, where do I vote?

voting starts tomorrow. Just a reminder for bag holdrs

This shit? binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program

yup. its first of everymonth

Still fucking tempted to offload the bags I bought at 107 and wait for the inevitable dip

I think we just found the dip

Fuck! I wasn't done accumulating yet. I wanted at least 2 mil before this coin boomed.

i wanted 7-10 million, but all i couldnt afford that

my first trade
cucked

anyone selling this coin right now is a fucking retard. Seriously... why would you do such a foolish thing?

Cuck.
Small gains for small trades.
I made over $3k today on XVG

you'll never sell 10 million at the top

Nice dude. Time to hold onto my small bags so I don't get fucked by fees trying to play wall street cowboy.

get good niggers!

Always buy XVG and RDD when theyre down and going sideways

there is always some volatility in growth. Listen mate... the IRS is developing Bitcoin analysis tools as we speak, it defeats one of bitcoins primary attributes. This will lead to a greater run into privacy coins. Mind the trends when it comes to "long" term investing.

This coin specifically also has a lot of things going for it... good project, solid dev team, good exposure, etc.

While its still at these sort of prices, it's literally the steal of the century and will be a golden ticket for anyone smart enough to pick a few of 'em up.

It's literally a shitty bitcoin clone with tor added to the wallet and mixer bullshit. Wow. Anyone who doesn't use this opportunity to drop their bags is a moron

its ok. ill use this time to keep HODLing. large gainz

Well it can't hurt to hang onto 17k of them. Good hunting boys.

Cheers mate. You won't regret it.