Uh why does my Obsidian wallet say I mined 98 million ODN...?

Uh why does my Obsidian wallet say I mined 98 million ODN...?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#3ab09d032334WZdNDo5mKFzVc9C2aXhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a bug. You need to sync.

aw. Are the 4 still legit? will they disappear once it's synced?

They're all fake.

you bought an ico for this shit wallet HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

can you please tell me how to sync with win 10? i mined 98 mil on my own block then it was in sync? but i deleted that wallet and gonna start from scaratch. pls user

you are mining the wrong chain.
go to
help > debug window > console
and enter
"addnode 104.45.21.229 add"
and
"addnode 23.101.75.57 add"

it will takes some time to synch.
we are at block 6257.

I put 10k dollars in this shit. Did I get jewed again?

Thanks, I just put those in.

why do the niggers on slack keep saying to delete a folder and put it in the %appdata% folder. tf

ah btw, first go to %appdata% and delete the obsidian folder.

because you have to delete all blocks stored from the wrong chain. may cause problems if not.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT WALLET
I SPENT OVER 5K ON OBSIDIAN

The ODN tokens arent even out...

It's only PoW until block 12000, you started mining before your wallet was synced that's why it's displaying wrong. Instructions for mining right now are convoluted because this is a proof of stake wallet. Please do a little research.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM I WENT TO LOGIN TO THE OBSIDIAN PLATFORM WEBSITE TO MOVE MY TOKENS INTO THEIR WALLET AND I KEEP GETTING MUST VERIFY EMAIL

I VERIFIED MY EMAIL BEFORE I EVEN PURCHASED THE TOKENS THESE MONSTERS I SPENT 8K ON THIS FUCKIN ICO I WANT MY TOKENS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

so let me get this straight.
download wallet from github
backup wallet
delete existing wallet in %appdata%
put new backed up wallet in %appdata% obsidian folder
put in nodes
correct?

dont need these if im synced right?

Also the difficulty is super high right now, if you can't figure it out it's not worth the trouble. This is just a wallet test, wait until the wallet is officially released and our tokens are available for staking.

Don't move your tokens to this wallet yet dude

3 hours mining and still no odn?

I just wanna move this shit to an exchange and sell for 10x profit pls obsidian

I did this and it's hovering between 0 and 1 active connection(s)..

they forked a shitty bugged altcoin wallet and want you to store your ico coins in it? HAHAHAH

HOLY shit you fuckers got scammed so hard

no
just erase appadata if you have any problem with synching

if i delete the whole folder the wallet doesnt work

am i fine like this?

ok so basically this is just a way for techy nerds to jumpstart the blockchain in exchange for a few ODN. i get it

The thing I worry about is I literally cannot login to my account anymore because it says my email must be verified. Odd when I had already verified before I bought in the crowd sale. How can I contact them about the issue.

if i erase appdata it doesent work

yes for anyone that still needs help:

start wallet -> help -> debug window -> `addnode 104.45.21.229 add` -> wait for connection and sync -> `setgenerate true -1`

or you can put any number instead of -1 to use that amount of cores

they have a slack if you have questions

>I put 10k dollars in this shit. Did I get jewed again?

Nope. It was your best investment decision ever. It will be $10 this year

wait like a fucking day or two retard holy shit

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,

We are the visionaries.

The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.

But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold

The I/O Coin.

So smile user, for you have seen the light.

Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,

We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.

The I/O Coin.

From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,

We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.

The I/O Coin.

In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of

The I/O Coin.

Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,

Yes there will be risks involved,

But you know user, there will also be Lambos,

Also there will also be Mansions,

And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,

The I/O Coin.

Those who aren't with us are against us.

get banned you faggot

This is fucking worse than what I did which is reply to every poster in this thread. Anyway how safe is my tokens on their website?

thanks it worked. I ... THINK I'm mining . How do I tell?

anyone else find out about this thru the forbes article?

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#3ab09d032334WZdNDo5mKFzVc9C2aXhA

check your cpu usage in task manager, there's also a network activity monitor in the debug section

Add

addnode 84.27.53.181 add

in the console and do setgenerate true -1

then you should see a mined blocks within minutes

>forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#3ab09d032334WZdNDo5mKFzVc9C2aXhA

$10 per odn this year

so is this ALL i need to get my wallet in sync? i deleted my wallet so many times im about to commit sudoku

as long as you sync before you start mining yes.

thanks user
>only 2k ODN til masternode
woo

ty based user. btw whats your price prediction in one year? im holding my 4 masternodes just curious

hover over the checkmark in the bottom left corner. it should say "processed 603X blocks...".
if not you're doing it wrong.

So I have 20k ODN, this better fucking give me $1 per coin or I'm posting pink wojakz all over biz for weeks

what is a difficulty and on which block we are now? Is it worth to join with shitty PC?

Probably not. If you just want to see the wallet and help test it go for it, but you're prob better just waiting for staking.

"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1.13849174,
"proof-of-stake" : 5767267.00321017,
"search-interval" : 16
block 6296

Mining on my gaming PC and my laptop, have 8 ODN so far.

Would this rek my computer?

Yeah I have been lurking on their telegram . They posted it yesterday morning. Great to see media attention on this coin.

I typed setgenerate true and the wallet is synched, how do I know if I'm mining?

Just got my alienware set up to mine, at 6 so far. Gonna get as much of this sweet sweet stone mined before it switches to staking . Anyone know how long we have till it swaps?

Just downloaded the wallet.

Is this not just a rip off of the SIGT wallet?

Check the wallet's CPU usage. It's likely humming away in the background.

It's the qt wallet, most bitcoin forks use it. It's just the pre-release anyway, the "official" one will be different.

how long does it take to start seeing some tokens?

It's a QT wallet which is common for most coins. This is just to get people started mining and shit before the juiced up version releases with the messaging app that Forbes hyped up

thanks

anyone have a link for mining documentation?

How long should i expect it to take to sync after I put in?
Why does the attempted connection flash between 0 and 1?

I just got 4 odn but the wallet isnt sync'd yet. should i setgenerate false until it says it's sync'd?

fuck. do i have to delete my %appdata% now?

just did what OP did. fug

i cant get this fucking faggot to sync

do the addnodes suggested from the anons and leave it up. im trying to sync as well.

mines caught up. it's about to work

i already deleted it, im just going to wait until official wallet is out

been mining for ~2 hours now and still haven't gotten anything, decent 3 core cpu

I'm using an x1800 overclocked to 4.0ghz and I've gotten 12.

how long have you let it run?

2 hours