Okay there is a lot of shilling going on for IOC

Okay there is a lot of shilling going on for IOC
can someone spoonfeed me what this is about i kinda dont want to miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/former-ibm-president-joins-the-blockchain-advisory-board-of-io-digital
blog.wavesplatform.com/icohub-winner-oceanlab-launches-ico-b4caf72dbf2
ico.oceanlab.eu
youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
youtube.com/channel/UCJ5GyhoieEi18FF9oIOuQKQ
discord.gg/7ZMCwyR
iodigital.io/slack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dions, bro

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,

We are the visionaries.

The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.

But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold

The I/O Coin.

So smile user, for you have seen the light.

Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,

We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.

The I/O Coin.

From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,

We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.

The I/O Coin.

In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of

The I/O Coin.

Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,

Yes there will be risks involved,

But you know user, there will also be Lambos,

Also there will also be Mansions,

And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,

The I/O Coin.

Those who aren't with us are against us.

i dunno but this spamming faggot needs to get banned

Corporate enterprise blockchain. Honestly not really to be used for you shitheads. Kinda like how ChainLink is gonna be used by SWIFT and big time corporate shit with real money.

They already turned down an offer for IBM, which blows my fucking mind desu. I'll find the source for this later if you don't believe me

You fucking faggot. Dont tell this fucker anything. I hate lazy fucks like you. If you can't take the time to at least go to their website and read a brief summary of what they are about you deserve to stay poor faggot.

In a few weeks youll be crying about how you missed out

cointelegraph.com/news/former-ibm-president-joins-the-blockchain-advisory-board-of-io-digital

This shit is legit as fuck.
At least 10x gains.

o shit im gonna try and buy some i guess the marketcap looks kinda low
shut the fuck up im asking a question you dont have to respond if you dont want to

>IBM Mexico
aaaalrighty

Why arent you investing in the OCEANLAB ICO senpai?

blog.wavesplatform.com/icohub-winner-oceanlab-launches-ico-b4caf72dbf2
ico.oceanlab.eu

This project was voted to be the top ico on the waves platform and will receive full Waves support. Today is the last possibility to get in for cheap!!

All those worthless airdropped coins in your Waves client will now have the potential to make you real money!!!! Instead of letting it go to waste and die, just throw it into this ICO and wait for the team to work their magic! In addition to dollars, euro, Waves, BTC, ETH, look at all the coins they accept. Ive attached it in the pic.

If you have any of these lying around gathering dust you would be an idiot not to participate in this ICO. DONT MISS THIS CHANCE!!

You still have 7 hours, so please spread the word and lets get rich once this moons. :)

stfu and quit high jacking threads from real coins

stop shilling faglord

Im interested in this, but DIONS is kinda confusing for me, I don't really understand well enough yet how the blockchain even works. Can somebody explain DIONS not so confusing way please?

Dions, bro

buy now

pour champage on bare asses next year

If you could.

quick rundown:
it's pretty much a custom wallet and platform made from scratch that utilizes the IO blockchain to:
>decentralize messaging and chat
>decentralize file storage, ownership and sharing
>create custom aliases for addresses (example: coffee-shop.io instead of i138jd47c3n45423nx4)
>staking (holding coins in the wallet generates you more IOC over time in exchange for authenticating and confirming the blockchain) as opposed to the inefficient mining methods
>dapps: decentralized third party applications working on the blockchain, using IOC tokens probably.

And lots of other things down the line (read about chameleon).
I'm sorry but you have to be some special kind of stupid not to buy this in the next 3 weeks.

I got you senpai

You're basically telling me it's like ETH and Storj had a baby?

Yes, and it's going to moon. Literally at 40 million market cap right now. You would be an absolute retard to not buy IO

>they're honest about it not being confirmed instead of using it as hype
god i love the team sof ucking much

And the best founder

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

Pretty much, except IO isn't shit.
I don't think we'll be seeing bullshit like scammy ICOs and the infamous "undo blockchain" over at IOC because the team has moral fiber (both IOC and I/O Foundation were founded and backed from their own wallets - no premine nor ICO - they WANT this to work).

So what will cause this to moon and increase its market cap?

ATH right now.
Been out since Dec of 14

All that's governing this ATH is news.

Interesting project, but I'll wait.

>moon
probably DIONS but I doubt it'll have a 20x moon or some shit like that. much more likely to gradually appreciate and grow, probably gonna hit $5 by fintech.

I own 60 of these bad boys :D

>create custom aliases for addresses

Absolutely sold. Thanks for heads up user. The only other serious problem to be solved is that all your money can get lost forever because of a single typo. They need to develop a way to retrieve funds lost this way.

Thanks a lot user!
Where did you find the release date? I've read about it for a while now, but haven't seen anything confirmed anywhere. I could be just blind.

Oh update, 220k block length for alias till you have to renew.

>my plan is to register a shit ton of aliases and sell them

Check their youtube, update vid last night

youtube.com/channel/UCJ5GyhoieEi18FF9oIOuQKQ

Keep in mind registering an alias probably costs some IOC

wtf custom aliases

I'll check that out, thanks.

I got really interestred in this, and created a discord server since I've not found any in other IOC threads, correct me if I'm wrong and send invite please. But here's the link, everyone interested in this, welcome!

discord.gg/7ZMCwyR

There's already the official slack at iodigital.io/slack

Ya slack's more active
I have enough to burn

>3k club

Oh shit, good job IOCbro

5 people has joined so far. I'll be joining to slack too, but still, welcome to discord.

10k IO whale here. Stock up little ones

nice cringe

Fuck you hal... but up more sell walls, i need to buy more cheap ioc to stake.

I donated to get a hat so i want moar

don't worry he did

Just saw. 1k and 1.2k

Anyone ever realize that the highest holding wallet has only 300k ish

UPDATE: Devs in slack confirmed that DIONS would be 3 weeks (barring changes), as a solid date.

Yeah, one of the main selling points for people is that it has such a good distribution and there isn't a wallet holding 20% or some shit

What wallet required for this? Will myetherwallet work?

There is an IOC dedicated wallet and DIONS will have it's own wallet update. I j ust use bittrex but if you're staking you can stake on the IOC wallet.

Cheers m8