ITT: Historical figures who share your birthday

Louis XVI, King of France. Supported Patriots in American Revolution and was guillotined.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE, BORN TWELVE MAY, YEAR EIGHTEEN HUNDRED TWENTY, IN FLORENCE, ITALY.

SOME QUOTATIONS:

>"The greatest heroes are those who do their duty in the daily grind of domestic affairs whilst the world whirls as a maddening dreidel."

>"I think one's feelings waste themselves in words; they ought all to be distilled into actions which bring results."

>"God spoke to me and called me to His Service. What form this service was to take the voice did not say."

>"Sick children, if not too shy to speak, will always express this wish. They invariably prefer a story to be told to them, rather than read to them."

>"A dark house is always an unhealthy house, always an ill-aired house, always a dirty house. Want of light stops growth and promotes scrofula, rickets, etc., among the children. People lose their health in a dark house, and if they get ill, they cannot get well again in it."

>"Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better."

>"I have lived and slept in the same bed with English countesses and Prussian farm women... no woman has excited passions among women more than I have."

>this is the best I can do
>it's not even Sukarno

at least there's also Frank Lloyd Wright

>Pinochet
Pretty dank

King James

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_VI_and_I

>13 July
Holy shit

Freddie Mercury

also Richard Nixon

Andre Maginot, Huey P. Newton

Wu Zetian

One of those Japanese soldiers that holed up in the jungle until the 70s

Also Mary Stuart, queen of the Scots

omg me too, happy birthday to you for tomorrow ! How old are you ?

With Bernini. Also, Chomsky.

Cicero also died, which is great. Fuck him

This autistic piece of shit right here. Also Niels Bohr and Putin.

20th of April
Holy shit

>John fuckin' Wayne of all people

feelsgoodman

>7th April:Russel Crowe

beyond him and Jackie chan not much...

Also, kanye

Hi friendo

:^)

>the British MP that got false-flagged to try and stop Brexit was born on my birthday
huh

Shah Jahan
5th Mughal Emperor
Built the Taj Mahal

Best I've got is the creator of Superman
Fuck
I hate Capeshit

Domitian Titus Flavius Caesar Domitianus Augustus roman emperor he was third and last emperor of the Flavian dynasty

Jesus Christ

Nice. My house number is 88 too

Louis XV is the coolest one, I guess.

Best King of Spain, a few minor actors and politicians. On a side note, how the fuck can a human being be so ugly?

>Best King of Spain
>how the fuck can a human being be so ugly?
You underestimate my power.

My favorite Englishman, funnily enough.

28 October

Ahmadinejad, Bill Gates, and over two dozen unkowns I didnĀ“t recognize.

Davout, the Iron Marshall. Arguably Napoleon's best Marshall in independent command. Amusingly enough even in pictures of this guy when he was young he was depicted as bald.

Queen Isabella of Leon and Castille, Vladimir Lenin, Kant and Oppenheimer are the most notable people.

I shall have your head for this treason...

Wilhelm I, German Emperor
Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor
Pat Robertson, Crypt Keeper

Peter III of Russia and Murad V of the Ottomans

Hadrian of rome

And also Sir Walter Raleigh.

Bernard Baruch, namesake of Baruch College in New York City.

Also Bill Clinton.

Jeanne d'Arc, the purest Veeky Forumsfu

Minamoto no yoromito. First Shogun of Japan

15/08
VIVE L'EMPEREUR !

>Pedro II
alright, sweet fucking beard. he's cool, if a little "who?" Could be worse
>Richard Montgomery (total nobody), some Irish major general who died at the battle of Quebec
neat

Cool, I like these guys. Pedro II was chill as fuck and Montgomery sounds pretty chill too.

this sexy dude

also auguste rodin and ryan gosling

Fidel Castro. 13/08. And I'm not even a communist.

Time to claim my rightful place on the throne of Cuba. Now where the hell are my cigars?

22 Jan, Ivan the Great, Lord Byron and Francis Bacon. And Guy Fieri, I guess.

>November 14
William III, Mozart's dad, James McPherson, Frederick Jackson Turner, Joe McCarthy,