Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,

Whale here. I am a part of the discord group that invented the OMG/Apple rumor. None of it is true. We simply came up with a semi-believable story to shill the coin. It is a tightly organized pump and dump.

The big "news" in September is nothing but a desktop wallet. The devs keep delaying it because it is a piece of shit that they can't get to work properly. They are trying to act mysterious and hype-y to avoid revealing the fact that their internal affairs are completely dysfunctional.

Expect a lot of shilling and hyping over the next couple weeks as the whales try to push the coin as high as it can go. Then they will dump.

I already dumped all my holdings. That's why I'm revealing this to you. I reached my goal of $20MM USD and I am now in the process of unloading my crypto holdings so that I can go live in peace away from all you poorfag fucks.

Good luck and just remember to stay ice cold in your trades. Don't fall for obvious schemes. I made it and so can you.

Godspeed, Veeky Forums

post proof

OP is source faggot

LARP
lärp
noun
a type of interactive role-playing game in which the participants portray characters through physical action, often in costume and with props.

If you don't post proof then kys

DELET THIS

Nice FUD, hopefully you'll actually trick some Veeky Forumstards to sell, so I can accumulate more OMG.

get fucked bitch boi

I invented it. Google "Apple Omisego dolphin boat " and my shit comes up.

Nobody cared until it got back g a few days later

Honestly this is a bullshit post.
However, it is more plausible than OMG partnering with apple.

sold 100k

Just bought 100k

thanks

i refuse fuccboi

Fuck. It's getting hard to distinguish between real and LARP posts

pls invite me in your group.

OMG is not partnering with Apple, they are buying them out

That's because it's both the same person

> I am a part of the discord group that invented the OMG/Apple rumor.

1. kek kys. it wasn't created by any 1 entity.

2. If you really had anywhere near that much money you wouldn't be wasting your time on biz.

3. Enjoy being a nocoiner and keep waiting for that dip that's never coming even though you spend all your days shilling retarded fud threads trying to buy in with your neetbux

I want to believe you. Post some proof and allow me to, friend.

I really hope this pump isn't based off that obviously fake rumor.

>i sold
>the whales will keep pushing it up tho

OK

Posts like this are obvious fud, but the good kind of fud that let's smart anons know to buy

Thanks op

I hope to fucking God this is true. Just like /pol/ helped meme Trump into office, I hope your faggots ass made up the apple/OMG rumor and we meme it into reality. You can take your millions now, because you will be the poorfag when this shit hit $400+ a coin in a year or so, and you sold abd we all held.

Hi user,

I'm part of the group that created the pink wojak meme. I don't have any coins but I still get angry when the price goes up and down. Sell all your OMG plaese.

Did u also create the rumour about digibyte being 40x faster than bitcoin??

Oh wait that's not a rumour it's the truth.

Surely no one on biz could be twisted enough to come up with such an elaborate LARP attempt?

Why? Why do people do this?

Well to be fair with point 2, if I had that much money, I would spend MORE time on biz shitposting.

>t. some Neo fag from reddit

LARPERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where is slack invite group that makes up these rumors?